Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Desperados 2 Cooper's Revenge discussion thread

Page: 1 of 1
 igyman
03-05-2007, 1:33 PM
I've checked with the mods and they say it's OK to discuss non-RPGs here, so I decided to start with this game. I'm sure most of us here have at least heard of the first part - Desperados: Wanted Dead or Alive and I'm guessing there are people here who've played it. This is why I'm counting on most people at least hearing about the sequel, if not playing it.
For those that don't know, Desperados is a tactical strategy, much like the famous Commandos franchise, except for the fact that it is set in the Wild West. Desperados 2 brings one main new thing into the gameplay and that is the ability to switch between the classic Commandos style view of the map to a third person view of the selected character and controlling your characters much like you did in other third person games (you can also switch between characters while in third person, much like you did in KoTOR).
So, discuss anything related to Desperados 2 here, your impressions on the game, compare it to the first part if you want to, ask for help if you need it, etc.
Page: 1 of 1