Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Star Wars Infinities - Knights of the Old Republic

Page: 1 of 1
 Diego Varen
03-03-2007, 7:46 AM
To join, please post here (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=176174).

Star Wars
Infinities - Knights of the Old Republic

The battle on the STAR FORGE is almost over. The dark lord of the SITH, DARTH MALAK was finally killed by his ex-master, the redeemed DARTH REVAN, now known as DIEGO VAREN.

Malak lured BASTILA SHAN, to the dark side, prior to the battle on the Star Forge. Revan believed that he managed to bring Bastila back to the light, through their love for each other. Little did Revan know, that Bastila had been manipulating him all along.

Luckily, Bastila managed to escape the Star Forge, with Revan’s companions, inside the EBON HAWK, convincing them that Revan had died heroically in the battle with Malak. Instead of following the REPUBLIC forces to LEHON for the celebration, Bastila took the crew to the SITH planet of KORRIBAN, ready to begin the new SITH EMPIRE. The galaxy will soon be plunged into darkness, but is there still any hope?

Bastila Shan had become the dark lordess of the Sith, with the identity of Darth Bastila. She sat, waiting for her only apprentice, Tara Keto to arrive. Bastila had sent her to find her former companions who had rejected the path of the dark side. Carth Onasi and the Twi'lek Mission Vao had rejected and took the loyal Utility Droid, T3-M4 with them.

Bastila knew that they wouldn't be able to escape though. Nobody would escape the wrath of Darth Bastila.
 NateDogg
03-14-2007, 6:48 PM
"What do you require to do Master Rash?" The young padawan Cloe Erra asked from the doorway to the Master's chambers.
"I have felt a disturbance in the force, surely you too felt it." The master stated. "We have lost track of the Ebon Hawk and the members aboard it. We need to find it." He stated bluntly.
"Yes master," Cloe replied.

Meanwhile on the desert world Tatooine:
A beautiful young female battled several sandpeople with two sabers. "Damn wretched creatures," she said solemly as she stuck her blade through one and ripped it apart. "Can't you just leave us alone?" As she mowed down the last of the filthy beasts her mood and expression changed. She too felt a great disturbance in the force and she stated aloud "Somthing tells me life is going to suck soon." She walked rather hurridly to the town.

((Please tell me I'm doing this right, it's been a while))
Page: 1 of 1