Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Coruscant - Jedi Temple

Page: 2 of 4
 Srob89
04-02-2007, 4:10 PM
I think the savegame may be corrupt. Oh well. I will try later. I tried warping---by bringing down the cheat console--but even the cheat console won't come down....who knows.... I edited the swkotor2.ini, too.
 L0rdReV@n88
04-02-2007, 10:40 PM
awesome mod man i just played it and oo its so great im going to have to start a darkside game now.
 Gargoyle King
04-06-2007, 12:06 PM
Wow - you don't see this often in the modding community! As far as i know this is the first custom planet for Kotor II, so congrats on being the first deathdisco! I feel its about time Coruscant was implemented into Kotor and feel it is something that the developers should have done along time ago anyway! Implementing a whole new planet like this is probably the most challenging in modding terms - i know i certainly couldn't do this!

If only porting wasn't illegal - then perhaps parts of Taris could have also been implemented into the mod - but as it stands i think you deserve this:
:guitar2 :bounce1: :roll2:

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!
 jamng
04-06-2007, 4:49 PM
Just wanted to add my thanks for this mod. This was very cool. I don't play DS but I was curious what the Holocrun would have done for me if I did :).
 knightmare66
04-07-2007, 1:54 AM
^^ It wouldn't make any sense to do that anyway, as Taris was mostly destroyed. A new, destroyed version of Taris (undercity and parts of the lower city) with rakghouls everywhere would make sense. Maybe that will become possible if Team Jawa succeeds in making new areamodels for Sleheyron.

As I have yet to start a new campaign (and probably won't until the TSLRP is released), does this mod use modified layouts (i.e. adding/removing/shifting rooms)?
 Gargoyle King
04-07-2007, 12:15 PM
^^ It wouldn't make any sense to do that anyway, as Taris was mostly destroyed. A new, destroyed version of Taris (undercity and parts of the lower city) with rakghouls everywhere would make sense.

What I meant was using pre-existing Taris modules from Kotor 1 and using them for the Coruscant mod - to a create a much larger Coruscant planet; although a new destroyed version of Taris would be cool in Kotor 2.

HOWEVER - PORTING IS ILLEGAL!! So even if modders are making things like this for personal use we would never see as public release unless it was released either through their own personal forums or websites.
 Eefluxx
04-21-2007, 8:25 PM
Just wanted to say this is an exceptional mod and loved every second of it :)
 Lord2
04-25-2007, 4:24 PM
All I can say is WOW, you should start a team together with some more guys and try to make a own planet, like Coruscant. Expand that planet with new quests. Would be awesome! Thanks
 Mindtwistah
05-09-2007, 4:58 PM
Is there a chance making this mod for K1?
Or does it work with K1?
 Master Michael
05-09-2007, 5:02 PM
Excellent mod, deathdisco. Keep up the good work.
 MetalMark
05-10-2007, 11:07 AM
The mod is really great. The story could have some improvements. And just an idea I had when playing, maybe you can add a reskinned module of the Telos academy to the Corusant academy.

But it's still a fantastic mod.
 ThoraxeRMG
05-12-2007, 12:29 PM
Bad ass.
 Drizzt312
05-20-2007, 7:26 PM
First off i love the mod but I am having problems I can't acess the Council Chamber or any of the other places. How do I get in the Council Chamber?
 deathdisco
05-21-2007, 12:02 AM
Do you mean you're denied access at the terminal? If so try using an NPC with high computer skill or use items that boost your computer skill.
 Drizzt312
05-21-2007, 4:57 PM
The highest computer skill that i have is 28 and it isn't enough. Do I use the one in the library or the one in the storage acess one?
 deathdisco
05-22-2007, 1:31 AM
The highest computer skill that i have is 28 and it isn't enough. Do I use the one in the library or the one in the storage acess one?
That's strange, 28 is more than enough to open the armory and Council Chamber doors. You need access codes to open the Restricted storage door,found in the Council chambers computer.
I'm not sure what's going on. :giveup:
 Lachton
05-22-2007, 7:00 PM
This is a brilliant mod!
But a quick question about the Archives:

How do I get into them? The door just comes up as locked..
 Drizzt312
05-22-2007, 10:08 PM
ok now i have a computer skill of 34 on t3m4 and still can't acess anything whats goin on
 deathdisco
05-23-2007, 12:01 AM
Your computer skill is fine. Have you tried a save game from before you entered the Temple? What other mods do you have installed?

@Lachton
Do you not have the option to pick the lock on the door? Does your PC/NPC have any points in the security skill?
 Drizzt312
05-23-2007, 2:16 AM
I have not tried a save game from before I got to the temple I do not have a option to pick the lock or to uselightsaber at the point when I first got there I had about 6 for sercuity and now i have 10. I am starting a new game tho but of you can find anything that is wrong with the mods that i have tell me ok?

The mods that I have installed are as follows
Dark apprentice, quigon doubleblade hilt, redhawkes exile genral uniform, Peragus Discorvey, azagath, atractive atris (she is not very pretty normally), Exile jedi robes,Harbinger new decor, sith with lightsabers, More feats, new hk47 (now he is black), some stuff for kreia (can't get specific there I forgot to put those files in different folders), Sion's new look(the bloody one), Tienn Tubb's restored store, Mira space suit bug fix(that really bothered me), Visas's underwear for female, enhanced merchants mod, remote tells influence, Cati Mandalore's gizka, prestige class bonuses and items, new force powers version 2 and also the ultamite saber mod (what can I say I like to mod)

Edit: Ok so I tried it again and it didn't work but i am going to reinstall it and maybe it will work then but we will check

By the by I still love the mod
 deathdisco
05-30-2007, 2:03 AM
UPDATE: Multi-Language patch.
Download (http://home.comcast.net/~deathdisco/files/TSL-C-JT_MultiLanguagePatch.rar).
Thanks to TK102's DLGConv Language converter all dialogs should display text no matter what language version of the game you have.
Unfortunately I can't actually test it myself, being that I only have the English version of the game.
 MetalMark
05-30-2007, 8:36 AM
It's an attribute check:
Your Wisdom needs to be at least 18.

my wisdom is 22 and my pc level is 15 and I still can't acces it.
 Frizz
06-13-2007, 3:48 AM
Brilliant Mod!
 Yathura Bana
07-12-2007, 11:53 PM
fantastic mod, it definitely made my game a whole lot better. Would love to see what else you come up with DD. Absolutely fantastic!
 Crahsystor
07-18-2007, 6:59 AM
This seems like a very nice mod, but sadly I can't install it correctly because it is unable to alter the placables.2da because I have the Azgath'N Dul tomb mod installed. Any idea for a fix?
 swfan28
07-18-2007, 7:31 AM
Originally Posted by Crahsystor
This seems like a very nice mod, but sadly I can't install it correctly because it is unable to alter the placables.2da because I have the Azgath'N Dul tomb mod installed. Any idea for a fix?
You can use the 2DA Converter/Merger Tool to merge the two placeables.2da files into one. You can download it from here (http://www.starwarsknights.com/tools.php).
 deathdisco
07-18-2007, 11:51 PM
If you have a placeables.2da in your Override from another mod it should add to it. Check the installlog.rtf (created within the folder you extracted the tsljeditemple.rar contents). You'll have a warning about it not over-writing the existing .2da file but it should still "patch" it with the data the mod requires.
 Crahsystor
07-19-2007, 8:28 AM
If you have a placeables.2da in your Override from another mod it should add to it. Check the installlog.rtf (created within the folder you extracted the tsljeditemple.rar contents). You'll have a warning about it not over-writing the existing .2da file but it should still "patch" it with the data the mod requires.

Sadly, it does not. I have a few other mods in the override folder, but none of them should interfere with yours, at least your installer doesn't detect any.
 deathdisco
07-19-2007, 2:51 PM
Could you post the contents of installlog.rtf? The main purpose of the installer is to add data to other mods .2da's. Is the planet on the galaxy map? Can you travel there?
 Crahsystor
07-23-2007, 6:51 AM
Could you post the contents of installlog.rtf? The main purpose of the installer is to add data to other mods .2da's. Is the planet on the galaxy map? Can you travel there?

Now it works, I think it must have been an error of the 2DA Converter/Merger Tool, I merged them again and now it works.
 correllian_thug
07-31-2007, 4:29 AM
this mod sounds so cool, i gotta get to a faster pc to download it, can't wait!!
 MacTavish
07-31-2007, 10:18 AM
Sweet mod!
 Q
09-25-2007, 8:54 AM
dd:

This mod is extremely well done and fun to play. It's a great addition to the game!:thumbsup:

Thanks!
 Revan_Pwn_Malak
10-13-2007, 12:33 PM
^_^ I love this mod so much lol. It adds a bunch to the game I feel.
 Meowster
10-13-2007, 1:12 PM
I really liked the mod as well. It was well implimated to the story, and so much fun! Thank you for this wonderful mod
 ARC Cody
01-14-2008, 8:52 AM
This mod looks really well made and quite interesting. But i want to know, are there any quests or is there a plotline or something?Or is it just a new area to explore?
Kudos to u
 rearviewmirror
01-14-2008, 2:04 PM
Do you have any plans on making it compatable with other galaxy-map mods?
 Darth Manus
01-16-2008, 5:27 PM
It's a new area, with a couple of events. A couple of spelling errors aside, it's nice. It's also the only way for a lightsider to get Force Crush without using an editor, but that carries a price. Nice selection of items too. I hope someone will expand upon this in the future.
 ThatEvilDude
02-24-2008, 1:07 PM
do u need a tele trick to get here?
 Mikekatarn
02-24-2008, 1:45 PM
Nope, it appears on the Galaxy map like any other planet :D
 Mikekatarn
02-24-2008, 1:47 PM
This mod looks really well made and quite interesting. But i want to know, are there any quests or is there a plotline or something?Or is it just a new area to explore?
Kudos to u

There is a new side quest, a new place to explore, and a place with new abilities to learn and new items :)
 Hawkstrong16
03-04-2008, 6:00 PM
Hey guys!

I just downloaded this mod and I have it installed but when I got on to play it I realized the only save games I have are on Malachor V =[

So.......if anyone has a game they would be willing to PM me thats at a place where I can get to the Jedi Temple that would be great. Windows Vista wont let me turn on the cheats other wise I would do that :/
And because I am to lazy to play though A new game(I didn't like K2 that much)

Sorry for any inconvenience I may be causing.
 Mikekatarn
03-04-2008, 6:10 PM
Im pretty sure you cant send saved games? If not, you can get the skip Peragus and Telos mods to get to the Jedi temple within an hour. Besides, its playing to get to the mods thats fun!!
 Hawkstrong16
03-04-2008, 6:24 PM
I think you can...idk? BoS comes with a saved game so you can just start instead of having to start a new game
If you go in to the Kotor folder on your hard drive and go to the saved folder you can find the saved games, then just compress using winzip(or something like that) and there ya go! I think thats how its done anyway.............

But if you can give me a link to those two skip mods I can do it that way.

Thank you vary much!
 Darkkender
03-04-2008, 6:37 PM
Saved games being sent are fine the only problem is that they can contain game information for characters or other mods that are not installed on your computer and will just crash your game anyways. It is better to play through another time.
 Hawkstrong16
03-04-2008, 6:40 PM
That is true, and I don't want anyone to inconvenience them selfs because of my laziness.

Could you please point me towards a link for the skip Peragus and Telos mods?

FYI, this is off-topic for this thread, please stay on topic when you post. Deleting responses to this post, use the PM system instead. Thanks. -RH
 ThatEvilDude
03-06-2008, 12:23 AM
I can't get in either and I did everything he did mybonly mods are twin suns and make visas dance for vogga
 Wedge Suron
05-05-2008, 3:20 PM
I've only found Juyo, yet people continue to tell me that you can learn all of them there. I'm confused.
 JCarter426
05-05-2008, 3:51 PM
It depends on when you visit Coruscant, I believe, and which class you've picked. Consulars and Sentinels get Force forms instead of some of the lightsaber forms, I believe.
 Wedge Suron
05-05-2008, 4:01 PM
I'm Jedi Guardian.
Page: 2 of 4