Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

milla's race party figment, im goin crazy

Page: 1 of 1
 zilben
02-26-2007, 10:59 AM
I'm looking for the 2nd page, 2nd row, 4th column figment in Milla's party race area. I looked up the figment guide in gamefaqs and it says that it is a lime star located about 9/10s down the race "in the bumpers". I've been all over the race and in those bumpers for more than 3 hours now looking for that stupid figment and i haven't been able to find it. I need some help please o_O
 Toliver
02-26-2007, 11:13 AM
I don't think it's in the bumpers. The FAQ that lists the locations of the figments was originally intended for the Playstion 2. The colors listed may be off, too, depending on what platform you're using.
I also couldn't find that one figment. It's not in the bumpers. Try looking in the tubes and ramps in the area. I wish I could be of more help but I didn't write down where I finally found it. Sorry!
 martmeister
02-26-2007, 2:15 PM
Yeah, somebody with a lot more free time than us bothered to record figment locations. Hey, at least it saves me (some) trouble when I'm trying to max out Raz.
 Poopdogjr
02-27-2007, 12:49 AM
Oh god I remember doing the same thing. There were lots hidden in plain sight that were hard to see because the colors of the figments sort of blended in with the background. So, i had to go reallllllly slow and do multiple runs through the course to try and find them all. PLus there's the little shortcuts that have some hidden in them too. I missed a few of those the first time. I guess your best bet is yea those guides that have all the locations on them and pray that they are somewhat reliable.
 zilben
02-28-2007, 1:57 AM
hey thanks for ur replies, especially for the one pointing out that the guide was for ps2, that at least got me from being locked on the "bumpers". I found the figment at the end of one of the floating tubes. THANKS!
Page: 1 of 1