Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Freeware Games.

Page: 1 of 1
 Johnpp
02-21-2007, 9:52 PM
Post all of the Freeware games that yoo know of that are either multiplayer or a good game. Here's the one's I know of.

Battle Tanks 2.

Kuma.

F.E.A.R. Combat, I think that is what it is.

Enemy Territory.

Hidden and Dangerous.

THANG Online.

Some nice 3D games (http://www.caiman.us/scripts/fw/f3dshooter.html), some are really lame, some are not half bad.

Post you're favourite here. Also another list is http://www.force-temple.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=120) .

Edit: Uww! Almost forgot! Commander Keen!
 Jedi Atomic
02-22-2007, 8:12 AM
Knight Online (if that is what you mean by freeware?)
 Johnpp
02-22-2007, 9:12 PM
Yeah, thats what I meant. :)
 Sabretooth
02-23-2007, 12:26 AM
Well, there's a great FPS called Alien Arena 2007, another called WarRock, America's Army, and Warsow. I like Freeware games, they reek of the community odour.
 Johnpp
02-23-2007, 6:52 PM
WarRock, hmm... Where have I heard that before? Oh, wait. NVM.
 Negative Sun
02-23-2007, 6:58 PM
Clicky (http://www.ijji.com/)

Soldier Front (Beta), a military FPS, and Gunz, a 3rd person action/shooter (with Xhair, kinda like JK) and my personal favorite freeware online game, are the ones worth mentioning.
 jawathehutt
02-28-2007, 10:35 PM
www.kingdomofloathing.com)
Kingdom of Loathing is a free text and stick people MMORPG but its not super MMOish. It basicly makes fun of standard MMOs by having stick figures as game art, making fun of standard monsters(kol has the Bonner dagon in the misspelled crypt and the classes are seal clubbers(barbarians), turtle tamers(paladins), accordian thieves(bards), disco bandits(rouges) pastamancers(mages) and saucerers(mages with buffs).
Its a really fun game with awesome quests and almost everything will make you laugh. The community is unlike most MMOs. 1337 is frowned upon, anything but proper English is frowned upon, people get very into it, the amount of scammers are pretty low, its completely free and doesnt require a download, there are NO ads except on April Fools Day when the dev team normally replaces the main screen with adds for things like "tree on Tree action, intense click here" and other funny ads that just take you to the real main page. I suggest everyone check it out. If you do, send maskofnoob a message, I can get you some intense buffs, a clan and lots of stuff assuming I havent gotten re-addicted to the mmg, which you should never do, it ruins your financial status and turns you into a poor loather.
 Johnpp
03-11-2007, 7:10 AM
I almost forgot!

I love playin' DooM 2 Legacy with my brother. You can get it free from here Dosgames.com and then you get the Legacy port.
 darth plumber
04-02-2007, 9:10 PM
well there is a free online game called runescape but it's really wierd and stuff
 MrWally
04-02-2007, 10:44 PM
well there is a free online game called runescape but it's really wierd and stuff

o rly?
 Johnpp
04-03-2007, 3:09 AM
ya rly!
Page: 1 of 1