Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Ethics and Religion

Page: 1 of 1
 jonathan7
02-20-2007, 9:56 AM
Hey all,

Firstly I would like to say that I think LF is very cool and enjoy spending my time being a geek and posting here. I also think that all of the mods and admin do a very good job! Thanks!

I was just wondering what had happened to the Ethic and Religion thread in Ahto, have I been stupid and just missed it, or has it been deleted? If its been deleted I was just wondering why? As obviously it is a topic that could get flamed, but I hadn't seen any yet, and I was thoroughly enjoying different people's perspectives on a diverse area :) No worries if it had got flamed or if it had broken LF rules in some way, was just wondering why it had gone.
 stoffe
02-20-2007, 10:24 AM
I was just wondering what had happened to the Ethic and Religion thread in Ahto, have I been stupid and just missed it, or has it been deleted? If its been deleted I was just wondering why?

It and most other threads of similar nature has been moved to a new forum (currently) called Kavar's Corner (http://www.lucasforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=698), which is for threads with a more serious topic. Given the number of threads about serious subjects in Ahto recently we thought there might be interest in such a forum. Look two forums down in the listing from Ahto and you should find it. :)

(Apparently there was no Moved redirect left behind in Ahto, so it may be a bit confusing.)
 jonathan7
02-20-2007, 10:47 AM
Cool beans, cheers Stoffe, you may as well lock this thread as was just me being not very observant and thick ;)
Page: 1 of 1