Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

RC artwork?

Page: 1 of 1
 Rebel Merc
02-19-2007, 11:58 PM
Hi I got a request or two, I left a note in the Custom Commando thread but there seems to be little actitive in it so I thought I would ask here.

1st I am trying to make a full suit of Kartan Armor for the 501st and am having throuble with finding a 3D model of it.

2nd I have the Xbox verision and in the extras there is a single shot of the DC17m in a line drawing x-ray view. Is this in the PC version and can some one please do a screen capture of it for me. This is to be my first piece of the kit I will be making. I am not asking for anything illegle but I can't find any art work from LA and have even emailed them with a request. This is to be a one-off so no copy right problems, (I hope).

3rd no crack about typing for now I am on heavy duty pain meds after a shoulder surgry.

4th How do I learn to read the lingo used lol "pawend" an the like. is there a dic out there???

I am a :sprobe: ing :clone: who is all :ears1:

Thanks
Rebel Merc
 REDBAZ
02-20-2007, 11:43 AM
Hi Rebel Merc

If you go to: http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/DC-17m_Interchangeable_Weapon_System)

this page has a side shot of the DC17M from the game with different attachments. If you need a clean line drawing to work from let me know and I can draw one up for you. Do you need a line drawing of the RC armour too?

baz
 Rebel Merc
02-20-2007, 4:28 PM
Thanks baz
I just spent several hours reading on site you gave I don't know why I never found it before (but then I was not off work an had no free time to really search the web for such things.) I copied the shots and they will be helpful but I am still going to need that x-ray shot. It has so much detail that will help me to make my DC 17m look like it really could shoot. (which might happen w/some kind of plastic BB's gun inerads, but that will be waaaay down the road)
As for the Katarn Commando armor I can draw but the more input I get the better and more accurate my suite will be. So if you have the time and will send the art I will be more than happy to give you credit for the help.
As soon as I get my 3D modeling program working I will be able to translate the images into cad grade images.

Thanks again for all the help.
Rebel
 REDBAZ
02-20-2007, 4:54 PM
Thanks baz
I just spent several hours reading on site you gave I don't know why I never found it before (but then I was not off work an had no free time to really search the web for such things.) I copied the shots and they will be helpful but I am still going to need that x-ray shot. It has so much detail that will help me to make my DC 17m look like it really could shoot. (which might happen w/some kind of plastic BB's gun inerads, but that will be waaaay down the road)
As for the Katarn Commando armor I can draw but the more input I get the better and more accurate my suite will be. So if you have the time and will send the art I will be more than happy to give you credit for the help.
As soon as I get my 3D modeling program working I will be able to translate the images into cad grade images.

Thanks again for all the help.
Rebel

Hi Rebel,

No worries, happy to help.

In terms of more specifics, do you need a front, plan, etc set of drawings for the DC17M and the armour? How detailed do you need the gun to be?

cheers
baz
 Rebel Merc
02-26-2007, 3:42 PM
Hey baz
Sorry for the slow reply, LS. Anyway, Plans would be great I don't know what you have. Meaning if you have already done some of the work or are you starting from scrach. What would get me the futherest is 3D models but barring those multi-view drawings would be the most helpful. And the higher the level of detail the better my kit will be.
 TXH-1138
05-04-2007, 12:02 AM
i can make you some pics (check me out at da custom commando thread) but im not sure about a 3D model
Page: 1 of 1