Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Space Quest

Page: 1 of 1
 PazaakPrincess
02-19-2007, 7:14 AM
Who loved it too?

Who wishes it was available for windows/mac versions today and or game consoles?

I know they did an upgraded pack of the games for Windows 3 or something a long time ago but i don't think its compatible with XP.

I first played it on a friends Mac back in 1993
 steven
02-19-2007, 8:56 AM
Never played it but I am thinking about getting the new one.
 PazaakPrincess
02-19-2007, 11:06 AM
Ah I should have done a google search first as I've discovered they have re-released all the games for windows xp!

Cool just ordered it from Ebay. I think I only played game 2 but I loved it to death, also the Arabian Nights one.
 Prime
02-19-2007, 11:23 AM
Awesome game.
 PazaakPrincess
02-19-2007, 12:04 PM
I think anyone into Kotor would appreciate SpaceQuest.
 Allronix
02-19-2007, 1:12 PM
Oh, Roger...where do I begin? Remember, naps on the job can increase your life span - almost double it if the Sariens decide to raid your ship.

At the risk of getting shot by the Atton fans, Roger is a factor in how I write a LS Atton (dubious hygene standards, penchant for getting in trouble, really good at surviving the most insane situations, not NEARLY the fool he appears to be...).
 Q
02-19-2007, 1:42 PM
I loved these games. They were among the best available for PC back in the day (good ol' CGA/MCGA graphics:xp: ). I'd almost completely forgotten about them. I may just have to take a look at the XP versions.
 PazaakPrincess
03-02-2007, 5:52 PM
Oh, Roger...where do I begin? Remember, naps on the job can increase your life span - almost double it if the Sariens decide to raid your ship.

At the risk of getting shot by the Atton fans, Roger is a factor in how I write a LS Atton (dubious hygene standards, penchant for getting in trouble, really good at surviving the most insane situations, not NEARLY the fool he appears to be...).

LOL actually as an Atton Fan Girl, I agree though I don't see him as having a hygene problem...at least no more then anyone else who has been travelling, fighting and playing pazaak non-stop for umpteen months without rest, food, showers or a bathroom break.
Page: 1 of 1