Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Britney Spears BALD!

Page: 1 of 1
 Hayden Kered
02-19-2007, 12:19 AM
That's right...BALD! I thought it was a joke, but it is true. I know this is at least a day old now, but what type of publicity stunt is she trying to pull now?

http://www.cnn.com/2007/SHOWBIZ/Music/02/17/britney.bald.ap/index.html?eref=rss_latest)

I know some kids shave their heads for rebelious reasons but this is rediculous. A famous celebrity who just got bad reviews over her "baby incidents", and divorice. Now she has come to this!?

I would think that some one like her in the position she is in would do some thing less dramatic.

What's your input?
 igyman
02-19-2007, 3:21 AM
I have always known she was an idiot, this just proves it. Who knows why she did it and frankly, who cares? She's always been a dumba$$ so if she wants to ruin her career and lose the little respect people showed her, I say let her.
 Ctrl Alt Del
02-19-2007, 6:04 AM
Haha, day after day, she tries desperatedly to draw attention to herself. one-day marriages, driving drunk, walking around with Paris Hilton... And now this.

It's so fun.
 Hayden Kered
02-19-2007, 6:39 AM
Yeah next she will probably have reassignment surgery...lol.
 Titanius Anglesmith
02-19-2007, 6:56 PM
I always knew she was a moron, but this takes the cake. I simply don't understand why she would do this... actually I do - because she wants attention... and it looks like it's working.
 grievous797
02-20-2007, 5:42 PM
What a friggin idiot, why would someone shave their hair like that?Probably all the drugs shes taking :D
 VaderChick
02-21-2007, 3:03 AM
Maybe she did it for charity? Haha.
 Ray Jones
02-21-2007, 6:40 AM
So, seriously, what's so "wrong" or "bad" about a shaved head? Many people shave their head or have pretty short hair and no one even cares, why now? It's not like the hair will not grow back and stuff. Also, this is definitely not something that make a person an idiot, a moron or - haha - causes "losing of respect" for that. Actually, this kind of attitude is rather idiotic or moronic and a pretty sad thing to recognise.

I mean, how many of want have other people telling you how to have your hair cut?
 Hayden Kered
02-21-2007, 3:56 PM
There is nothing bad with having a shaved head. But when you do it just because you are having a bad day and then announce it to the world is another story.

This type of act I would call stupid or even idiotic, because in the USA celebrities are looked at as role models for a lot of young people. So what they do their fans do. It is the same thing as looking up to a brother or sister for guidence, and then they become alchoholics.

If you want people to respect you then you have to first respect yourself. Shaving her head was not done for fashion but was a lack of respect for herself.

But now hearing on the news that she is in rehab and was probably suffering from depresion would then explain her acts.
 grievous797
02-21-2007, 8:49 PM
Its just a publicity stunt...
 Rogue Spy
02-25-2007, 2:15 AM
No wonder she needs to constantly be in rehab. That's were she should stay.
 darth plumber
04-02-2007, 9:45 PM
well she went in to rehab after she cut her hair, that might explain something...............
Page: 1 of 1