Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

What comics have you got?

Page: 1 of 1
 darth kav
02-18-2007, 7:25 AM
i have got sw honor and duty ,visionaries,jedi v sith, heir to the empire, tales of the jedi - the sith war, knights of the old republic vol1 & vol2 tales of the jedi dark lords, tales vol1&2, dark times #2 (i missed out the 1st one :'( ) rebellion 1,2,3&5 - my brother my enemy and a lot more to come
 swphreak
02-18-2007, 11:16 AM
I'd like to think I have all the Dark Horse Star Wars TPBs. Including the Dark Empires and Empire's End (not the recent reprints). Empire's End was the hardest one for me to find.

Of course, none of them are in mint condition or whatever because I do't care about that stuff. I've read all of my comics at least once or twice.
 tyrone333
02-23-2007, 7:11 PM
I got the dark horse ep 1 to 6 comics dark crismon my dad gave me and a few of his and thats all.
 PoiuyWired
02-27-2007, 10:48 AM
Most of SW Republic, Dark Empire Series in Assort format, and Obviously Knights of The Old Republic(all the way to redemption, best series) Oh a few of them clone wars here and there is some beat up condition, and Legacy(cause Darth Telon is hot, Darth Sunshine is Hotter)
 Kurgan
03-08-2007, 9:30 PM
I'm not really a collector, but I have issue #3 (in so-so condition) of the original Marvel Star Wars comics (based on the movie). We also have a pretty good condition "comics digest" version of the original Marvel comics movie adaptation of Empire Strikes Back.

For graphic novel paperbacks, I own the three re-issues of the Star Wars movie adaptations from Marvel Comics (recolored in the 1990's by Dark Horse Comics), the ones that came with the 2006 DVD's. I also have Shadows of the Empire, and Tales of the Jedi: Knights of the Old Republic.
 Jeff
03-08-2007, 9:45 PM
I have Knights of the Old Republc series up to whatever issue its on right now.

I have issue 0 and 1 of Legacy but I stopped getting them. I might start that one back up.

I also have Boba Fett, a 1-issue comic. And I have Rogue Squadron, a short series, like 4 issues or something.
 GUNNER
04-03-2007, 12:53 PM
A ton of old X-MEN 1977-1985 or so then I started back up again in maybe 94 for 3-4 years.
 urluckyday
04-09-2007, 1:01 AM
Not much of a comics guy myself...but I do have a few graphic novels.
 AKM22
05-07-2007, 6:09 PM
Am I a total nerd for loving Archie comics growing up? :)
 jinkgx
05-26-2011, 7:48 AM
I got a superman comic, there are so many interested story you can read in this comic, this is such a interesting to read, there are so many different character you can see in this comic.
 HED
07-30-2013, 12:25 AM
I've read most of my Star Wars comics in digital, but I have some Dawn of the Jedi, Star Wars: Legacy Vol 2, and Star Wars (the new unsubtitled volume) issues.
Page: 1 of 1