Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

award builder guide (Polis Massa)

Page: 1 of 1
 Sith_Lord14
02-13-2007, 7:45 PM
On Polis Massa, be the CIS and while being an Engineer droid, go outside, don't worry, you won't die of air loss. Then fusion cut on of their tanks and blast the clones that get 'ejected' with your shot gun. The fact that they are quickly suffocating eases your slaughter of them. You will get technician awards for the slice. And then run into their CP tank hangar place and mow their clones down with your shotgun, basically suiciding yourself, but hopefully getting enough kills for 'Regulator' or w/e the shotgun award is. Then respawn and do it again. :)
 Titanius Anglesmith
02-13-2007, 8:16 PM
I think that's a little extreme just to get a Regulator award, especially since Regulators are pretty easy to get.
 TSR
02-13-2007, 8:31 PM
And thats a hard way of doing it... I still stick by Eisley for all the non-vehicle related awards.
 jawathehutt
02-13-2007, 10:35 PM
I stick to the 2 award maps but those are PC only.(I got up to legendary in rifle, regulator, endurence, gaurdian and war hero in about in hour, efficient
 PoiuyWired
02-14-2007, 5:18 AM
Well, Polis Massa is a great place for your anti-tank. Well, that is next to a nicely tweaked genonsis as CIS with AI population of 5 on each side(aim for the usually unmanned ATTE).

Be CIS and go outside for tank hunting. You can walk up to the week point point blank and fire w/o worry since there will be no enemy troopers.

While you are at it get your pistol awards also before killing yourself. Stand right outside the forcefield of the enemy base, aim, dart in and fire, dart out at once. You can never get hurt like that.

After you get the award you can hop on a tank and drive into the middle garage, now pound your firepower down the hallway and get war hero.
Page: 1 of 1