Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Civil War (D&R)

Page: 1 of 1
 Daft Adidas
02-06-2007, 2:35 PM
Civil War

Non SW RP, one which is set on the made up planet of Jael.

Characters as such can be Wizard, Witch yes it's a bit of a fantasy too but I don't want everyone having magical powers and the only powers related to SW is lightning and push, pick up if you know what I mean. P.S I closed TBOK. :( Wizards/Witchs can be on either side of the war or inbetween making peace.

You can be certain ranks, LS soldier, sergeant, leftenant and more. You get the drill!

More charrys: Humans fighting for the United Foragers who work for their army who look after the forests in East Jael or you can be on the Jael Hardcore who are brutal warriors who want the forests fro themselves.

Weapons can be knife, sword, staff or luckily electrical, lol! Also sticks, some of the first muskets and more also you can make some other weapons but nothing silly like machine guns and grenades!

Transport would be mainly used by rowing boats as their a lots of rivers. We can make a few ugly creatures up as we go along big slugs, large owls ect........

We'll get started after we've got aboyt five charrys and I hope we all have fun. Oh you can be a dwarf or elf as well and you can use any sort of charry stats template.

My charry.

Name: Jack
Faction: Low standard soldier of the UF's.
Description. He's a stick think teen but a brave warrior.
Weapons. Sword, knife and musket.
Backstory: On his eighteenth birthday the war was declared in east Jael and he was sent of the next day never to see his family again.

Have fun.
 Relenzo2
02-07-2007, 8:20 AM
That was a pretty blunt Bio, there..

Name: Fhukujwoup (Pronounced: F-uh-koo-j-oo-WHOP)
Faction: United Foragers
Class: Battlemage
Spells: Proton beam, heartstab flash, Iron Chest, Irulian Ice Daggers, Flicker, Locked in Lightning (illusion), Stir the Earth, Crosscale Teleport, Bind, Wreathe in Shadows.
Weapons: Irulian Sea Knife, Corss between a flamberge/broadsword
Description: Wizard robes, some swords, fire shooting out of his fingers (well only when he makes it)
Backstory: Fhukujwoup is a wizard on the Council of Transendance, and he is currently working to see what he can do about the war from the UF side of things. A little history: After his final cedential rites, Fhukujwoup went to Irulian to learn about cultures away form the heartland, nearer the coast. Then he spent several years camping alone in the Egralyrev mountians studying primal magics before the war broke out, after which he returned to be an agent for the council in the war.

((I think wizards here are a cross between LOTR then wizards and Jedi council. Or maybe this is like George's "The Hero with a thousand faces" Only there's another concept: "The Council with a thousand faces" Or maybe we shoudl multiply that by ten seeing the number of people on most councils is not one... or forget me. Darth Aida would say I've been eating cake.))
 Daft Adidas
02-07-2007, 11:32 AM
((lol cake lol))

Thanks for joining Relenzo one or two more UF's would be nice.

Spears could be weapons too. This is a bit of a spoiler so only look if you want to.

Me and Relenzo will know each other in the RP very well, almost like old friends meeting for the first time in ten years. Well yes for the first time in ten years.
 Relenzo2
02-07-2007, 7:56 PM
Wow, good thing I read that spoiler. LOL... HEY WT where'd the cake sig go! Whats this pink thing saying grab a girlfriend. K time to own up WHO KIDNAPPED DARTH AIDA?!

And, for when he gets back, I added weapons and spells to my char sheet. Most are pretty hardcore, but then why else have a battlemage?
 Daft Adidas
02-08-2007, 3:57 AM
"Helppppppppp!

*kidknapper* "Shut up!"

Me: Just lemme say something!

Nice weapons ah i'll put cakey back!

So come on people JOIN, JOIN, JOIN!

I bet no one will join! It'll just be me and Relenzo! Relenzo 2.
 Relenzo2
02-08-2007, 7:51 AM
Yeah! What is the matte people!
 Daft Adidas
02-10-2007, 6:56 AM
come on this is silly please this will be a fun rp!
 Grey Master
02-16-2007, 10:19 AM
so....this is a fantasy RP? sounds interesting, what kind of factions are there?
 Daft Adidas
02-16-2007, 10:24 AM
wizards, dwarfs and humans are characters and factions can be someone trying to make peace in the war or work for the United Foragers (good) or Jael Hardcore. (bad)
 Grey Master
02-16-2007, 10:41 AM
hmmmm....I guess I could be a human warrior, can I have some cake?
 Daft Adidas
02-16-2007, 2:03 PM
no, my cake! Ok go in and put your stats up then for either UF's or JH.
 DrPhil2501
03-02-2007, 9:26 PM
So its an RP not based around the Star Wars Universe? But kind of like the world of Eragon or perhaps Middle Earth?
 Daft Adidas
04-05-2007, 4:06 PM
Yeh. You two can join if you want. Just put in your sheets. Middle Earth more. I hate Eragon.
Page: 1 of 1