Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Videos

Page: 1 of 1
 HK-42
02-04-2007, 4:49 PM
I've been at the Ahto and have seen a surprising amount of Videos. This might not be regarded a good idea to others, but wouldn't it be easier to have a sub-forum for Videos/Clips/Trailers/etc?
 Taos
02-04-2007, 11:51 PM
Not really. As long as they are appropriate and of a non-kotor nature, Ahto is where they belong. Much easier keeping the off-topic things in one forum, without it being spread around.
 Sabretooth
02-06-2007, 8:18 AM
That reminds me, I have a request regarding video. I saw on the BBCode website that there is a tag that allows you to post YouTube videos into posts. Considering the fact that most videos posted here are from YouTube, I thought it was a good idea to try and implement the tag in the forums. Is it possible, or does it need some other version of vB?
 Taos
02-08-2007, 12:26 AM
Since none of the admin types have answered, I will attempt to do so in my own little way [lol].

I'm sure we probably could do it, our coders have l33t sk1llz [tm]. But unless there is some sort of arrangement with youtube, I doubt it will ever happen. I can say I know nothing about coding or anything like that, I just mod the forums here...but can't you continue to just copy/paste?
 Det. Bart Lasiter
02-08-2007, 1:11 AM
But then how are we supposed to slow page load times to a crawl...?
 Sabretooth
02-08-2007, 2:46 AM
Naw well, it was just an idea. :)
 Jeff
02-11-2007, 9:57 PM
The youtube vbcode would be easy to implement, its just an administrative decision whether to do it or not.
Page: 1 of 1