Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

problem w/ some force powers...

Page: 1 of 1
 stingerhs
02-01-2007, 11:27 PM
hey guys, i'm finally back here in Holowan in what seems like ages. anyways, i decided to get back into playing K1 when i ran into a little snag with the Force Push line of powers: even with Force Wave as one of my PC's powers, i can only use the 1st tier power, Force Push.

the only mod i have installed is the Holowan Plug-In v.0.5, and i tried looking in the readme's to see what files were modified so that i could fix it, but the readme for that particular portion is missing for some reason. so, i'm kind of in the dark about how to fix it.

thanks for your help. :)
 stoffe
02-01-2007, 11:33 PM
hey guys, i'm finally back here in Holowan in what seems like ages. anyways, i decided to get back into playing K1 when i ran into a little snag with the Force Push line of powers: even with Force Wave as one of my PC's powers, i can only use the 1st tier power, Force Push.

Open the spells.2da file in your override folder with a 2DA Editor (KotorTool's for example) and find the lines for Push, Whirlwind and Wave (check the label column to find them). Then check the value in the forcehostile column for each of these rows. The value here should be the same for all 3 lines, grouping them together. Further the pips column should be set to 1 for Push, 2 for Whirlwind and 3 for Wave. The forcepriority column should contain 0 for Push, 1 for Whirlwind and 2 for Wave.

Also check the prerequisites column for these lines. The numbers here are line numbers to other rows in spells.2da. Check that Whirlwind and Wave only have numbers here corresponding to lines for other powers in the same "family".
 stingerhs
02-02-2007, 2:02 AM
that fixed it!! thanks, stoffe. :D
Page: 1 of 1