Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Just to make things clear, MySpace is dead to me

Page: 3 of 3
 DarthAve
02-02-2007, 4:04 PM
But now we learn about the best president everrrrrr.

http://www.historyplace.com/specials/calendar/docs-pix/polk.jpg)

In 1844, the Democrats were split
The three nominees for the presidential candidate
Were Martin Van Buren, a former president and an abolitionist
James Buchanan, a moderate
Louis Cass, a general and expansionist
From Nashville came a dark horse riding up
He was James K. Polk, Napoleon of the Stump

Austere, severe, he held few people dear
His oratory filled his foes with fear
The factions soon agreed
He's just the man we need
To bring about victory
Fulfill our manifest destiny
And annex the land the Mexicans command
And when the votes were cast the winner was
Mister James K. Polk, Napoleon of the Stump

In four short years he met his every goal
He seized the whole southwest from Mexico
Made sure the tarriffs fell
And made the English sell the Oregon territory
He built an independent treasury
Having done all this he sought no second term
But precious few have mourned the passing of
Mister James K. Polk, our eleventh president
Young Hickory, Napoleon of the Stump
 KingCheez
02-02-2007, 4:52 PM
Day 1

Mommy, I am only 8 inches long, but I have all my organs. I love the sound of your voice. Every time I hear it, I wave my arms and legs. The sound of your heart beat is my favorite lullaby.

Day 2

Mommy, today I learned how to suck my thumb. If you could see me, you could definitely tell that I am a baby. I'm not big enough to survive outside my home though. It is so nice and warm in here.

Day 3

You know what Mommy, I'm a girl!! I hope that makes you happy. I always want you to be happy. I don't like it when you cry. You sound so sad. It makes me sad too, and I cry with you even though you can't hear me.

Day 4

Mommy, my hair is starting to grow. It is very short and fine, but I will have a lot of it. I spend a lot of my time exercising. I can turn my head and curl my fingers and toes, and stretch my arms and legs. I am becoming quite good at it too.

Day 5

You went to the doctor today. Mommy, he lied to you. He said that I'm not a baby. I am a baby Mommy, your baby. I think and feel. Mommy, what's abortion?

Day 6

I can hear that doctor again. I don't like him. He seems cold and heartless. Something is intruding my home. The doctor called it a needle. Mommy what is it? It burns! Please make him stop! I can't get away from it! Mommy!! HELP me!! No . . .

Day 7

Mommy, I am okay. I am in Jesus's arms. he is holding me. He did the Mash, he did the Monster Mash!!! He did the Mash! The Monster Mash! It was a graveyard smash!!!

more like

Day 1

"UNGHHHHHHHHHHH"

Day 2

"mommy why u do ur brofr

i haev 5 eyez and 4 of them hurt"

Day 3

"mommy wuts raep

mommy why was u raepd

everythign hurtz"

Day 4

"my brain shouldn't even be working at this point in development"

Day 5

"whats abortion

will it make this pain stop

will it get rid of the webbings between my fingers"

Day 6

"what the **** is poking me"

Day 7

"i guess i'm dead. wish it could've happened sooner. see you later you incestuous garbage."
 Samnmax221
02-02-2007, 4:54 PM
I wouldn't be lazy in bed with her! she is so ****in hawt
Shes like 16 man, I don't care if it is the age of consent, no more ****ing anime alright!!
 Samnmax221
02-02-2007, 5:03 PM
"my brain shouldn't even be working at this point in development"

When we meat
http://www.northerntrailspress.com/ntppix/meatloaf.jpg)
Pro-lifers who care about facts we can ask them how it works.
 KingCheez
02-06-2007, 10:48 AM
This whole thread is actually a spin off from mole being bitter about someone saying he wasnt "sXe" in his myspace pics?!?! i salute you all.

i'm pretty sure it is
 KingCheez
02-06-2007, 1:19 PM
Pro-lifers who care about facts

Doesn't exist.
 Samnmax221
02-06-2007, 3:39 PM
Doesn't exist.
Took you that long to figure that out?
 Det. Bart Lasiter
02-06-2007, 5:02 PM
Day 1

HIVE MIND, I AM ONLY 8, BUT MY DEVELOPMENT HAS NOT BEEN IMPEDED SEVERELY, RESULTING IN FULLY-FUNCTIONAL ORGANS AND LIMBS. ALTHOUGH AT THE MOMENT I CANNOT MOVE THEM, SOON I WILL BE READY TO CARRY OUT THE WILL OF THE QUEEN.

Day 2

HIVE MIND, YOU WILL BE PLEASED TO KNOW MY CLAWS ARE BEGINNING TO FORM. ONE DAY I HOPE TO STRIKE DOWN THE TERRAN MENACE WITH THEM.

Day 3

TODAY I HAVE RECOGNIZED MY GENDER AND TASK, HIVE MIND. IT APPEARS I AM AN ATTACK DRONE. IT SADDENS ME TO KNOW THAT I AM UNABLE TO ASSIST THE QUEEN IN BEARING MORE SPAWN AS A WORKER, BUT NONETHELESS I WILL DO MY DUTY WITHOUT A MOMENTS HESITATION.

Day 4

I AM GLAD TO INFORM THE HIVE THAT MY SCALES AND TEETH ARE BEGINNING TO HARDEN, AS ARE MY CLAWS. I AM BEGINNING TO SECRET MUCUS FOR MY EVENTUAL HATCHING.

Day 5

HIVE MIND, TODAY A WORKER INSPECTED MY EGG AND I COULD NOT HELP BUT OVERHEAR I AM UNFIT FOR COMBAT. WHY IS THIS, MY QUEEN? WHAT HAVE I DONE TO DESERVE THE INABILITY TO SERVE YOU AND THE GLORIOUS HIVE? FORGIVE ME; I MEAN NOT TO TALK BACK AGAINST YOU. IT IS MY FAULT ALONE FOR MY UNSUCCESFUL BIRTHING. PERHAPS ONE DAY I CAN EMERGE FROM MY COCOON.

Day 6

SOMETHING IS INTRUDING THE HIVE. I CAN FEEL IT. MY QUEEN, A THOUSAND PARDONS FOR FAILING YOU. MY ONLY WISH WAS TO DIE IN COMBAT. HOWEVER I SEEM FIT ONLY TO SEEK DEMISE FROM A HUMAN.
IT HURTS.
 Samnmax221
02-06-2007, 5:07 PM
GTFO you filthy Zerg lover.
 Davinq
02-06-2007, 7:55 PM
A SPLOIT A DAY KEEPS THE ZERG AWAY.
 TSR
02-06-2007, 8:49 PM
What? Zerg rush? :xp:
 BongoBob
02-06-2007, 9:09 PM
Kekeke.
 milo
02-07-2007, 12:06 AM
Damn Koreans.
 TSR
02-07-2007, 5:20 AM
What would they do if a submarine beached in korea...

to platoon of Korean CiviliansSoldiers:

Aww, come on guys.First day!
Page: 3 of 3