Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

JO: SP crash using Leela Civ as Jan option

Page: 1 of 1
 messkell
01-26-2007, 6:46 AM
I recently installed the "Leela Civilain" model pack(http://jediknight2.filefront.com/file/Leela_Civilian;25073) into the GameData\Base directory of Jedi outcast. It consists of the "leela_civ.pk3" (leela model) and the "leela_as_Jan_(optional).pk3" (leela as jan for SP replacement).
It is the only mod I have installed in that directory.

The Single Player game replaces Jan w/ the Leela civ model and runs fine until it is time to load the next level, or if I try to reload a new save game.
Under these circumstances the game progress bar goes up to about 90-95% and after a minute or so the game crashes to the desktop with the following
generic error:

"jk2sp.exe has generated errors and will be closed by WIndows. You will need to restart the program. "

could this problem be because the model has too many surfaces?

anyways, if anyone has any solutions, I would appreciate it. my sytem info is listed below. thanks, mike

sys info
-------------------------------------
Processor: Athlon 64x2 4800+
Video Card: GeForce 6600 GT
Forceware version: 93.71 WHQL Certified
Memory: 1GB Ram
Page: 1 of 1