Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

STAR WARS: Era of Darkness

Page: 1 of 2
 Dark_Lady
01-25-2007, 2:04 AM
STAR WARS: ERA OF DARKNESS
4000 BBY

Jedi Master Sidrona Diath has just been
elected Supreme Chancellor of the Galactic
Republic. While the galaxy is still threatened
by several bands of rogue Sith, it is a
relatively peaceful time.

Exactly eleven months before, the planet
Jaru'un was reduced into little more than
space dust. While many of the Republic's
leading scientists have investigated the
phenomenon, there are many theories about
what caused the incident, ranging from
unusual elements in the core, to an unknown
type of space storm.

However, one week after his instatement as
Chancellor, Master Diath received a message...

This is an RP set in 4000 BBY, about a group of Jedi who investigate an imminent threat from a group of Sith. More details will be revealed as the story progresses. (And yes, there is a background.) Sorry, you can't be from the group of Sith. You can, however, be a Dark Force user, and tag along with the Jedi later in the story, if you absolutely must. However, it's going to be rather hard to get them to trust you.

CHARACTER SHEET

Name:
Title: (if applicable)
Faction:
Place of Origin:

Appearance:
Weapons:
Additional Items:

Lightsaber Hilt:
Lightsaber Color:
Master:
Apprentice:
Force Class: (Guardian, Sentinel, or Consular)
Force Powers: (Guardian=5, Sentinel=7, Consular=10) Keep in mind, we are JEDI, not SITH. Choose these wisely, as these are the only ones you will be able to use (aside from Sense and minor telepathy and precognition, which are pretty much universal. You can also Pull your lightsaber even if you don't have Pull listed as a power. I know having every Force Power in the universe is awfully fun, but restricting it like this will help illustrate the differences between the characters, and make the RP a lot better.).

Attributes:
- STR:
- DEX:
- CON:
- INT:
- WIS:
- CHR:

----------

INSTRUCTIONS ON THE ATTRIBUTE SYSTEM (READ CAREFULLY)

In order to determine your attribute points, follow these rules. Each class starts out with a different number of base attributes. You then add 30 more attribute points in whichever categories you think necessary to improve your character.

Guardians start with:
- STR: 15
- DEX: 15
- CON: 15
- INT: 10
- WIS: 10
- CHR: 10

Sentinels start with:
- STR: 12
- DEX: 12
- CON: 12

Consulars start with:
- STR: 10
- DEX: 10
- CON: 10

Normal people start with:
- STR: 11
- DEX: 11
- CON: 11
- INT: 11
- WIS: 11
- CHR: 11

STR determines the strength of your character. This helps in melee combat. The stronger you are, the easier it is to break through saber locks, pound away an opponent's defenses, etc.

DEX determines the agility and speed of your character. This naturally helps you to dodge in melee combat. It also helps when using long-range weapons.

CON determines how tough your character is. The higher this attribute is, the better you will be at resisting poisons, etc. Also, the tougher you are, the harder you are to take down.

INT is, well, intelligence. A high score in this will help you resist most mind-based Force Powers, and be better at hacking computers, figuring out technology, etc.

WIS mostly affects Force Powers. The higher your WIS is, the better you are at using the Force.

CHA is a measure of your eloquence. The higher this is, the better you will be able to convince people. It also helps somewhat with using mind-trick related Force Powers.

----------

Well, now that that's over with, if you're still confused, have no fear. I shall demonstrate how to create a character at once. If you still have questions after this, I will be most pleased to satisfy your curiosity.

Name: Narthen Severus - This is rather self-explanatory.
Title: Jedi Master - This is rather self-explanatory as well.
Species: Human - What kind of creature are you?
Alignment: Light - Do keep in mind, if you're with the Jedi, you must be Light, or at least mostly so. If you're someone they meet on the way, you can be another alignment.
Faction: Jedi - With whom is your affiliation? Republic? Jedi? Yourself? Tell us.
Place of Origin: Coruscant - And where do you come from?

Appearance: Put a picture or a description.
Weapons: Lightsaber, the Force - What do you prefer to fight with? And no, you can't have a Death star. Sorry.
Additional Items: Datapad, small toolkit - Anything to declare?

Lightsaber Hilt: Curved electrum-plated hilt - Is it standard, curved, double? You can get into as much description as you want.
Lightsaber Color: Yellow-Green - I think you'll be able to figure this one out on your own.
Master: Sieenath Kll'kow - Who trained/is training you?
Apprentice: Scev N'sal - Who are you training, if anyone?
Force Class: Sentinel - I want the character to be fairly balanced.
Force Powers: Art of the Small, Telekinesis, Force Illusion, Force Defense/Absorb/Deflect, Force Travel, Alter Environment, Mind Trick - Since I'm a Sentinel, I can choose 7 Force Powers. Try to stick to canon, please.

Attributes: I start out with the base Sentinel attributes and add 30 points.
- STR: 12 + 2 = 14
- DEX: 12 + 7 = 19
- CON: 12 + 2 = 14
- INT: 10 + 7 = 17
- WIS: 10 + 10 = 20
- CHR: 10 + 2 = 12

And there you have it.

----------

Name: Narthen Severus
Title: Jedi Master
Species: Human
Alignment: Light
Faction: Jedi
Place of Origin: Coruscant

Appearance: The robe isn't black. It's dark green, I swear! (http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/42547976/)
Weapons: Lightsaber, the Force
Additional Items: Datapad, small toolkit

Lightsaber Hilt: Curved electrum-plated hilt
Lightsaber Color: Yellow-Green
Master: Sieenath Kll'kow
Apprentice: Scev N'sal
Force Class: Sentinel
Force Powers: Art of the Small, Telekinesis, Force Illusion, Force Defense/Absorb/Deflect, Force Travel, Alter Environment, Mind Trick

Attributes:
- STR: 12 + 2 = 14
- CON: 12 + 2 = 14
- WIS: 10 + 10 = 20
 KotO[REvan]
01-25-2007, 2:08 AM
Name: Scev N'sal
Class: Guardian
Place of Origin: Alderaan

Appearance –
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Brown
Skin Tone: Peachy / Tan
Height: 5'10
Weight: 145 lbs

Weapons: Lightsaber, Grenades (plasma, smoke, concussion)
Additional Items: Medpacs, Healing Kits, Poison Antidotes

Lightsaber Hilt: Single Blade
Lightsaber Color: Blue
Master: Narthen Severus

Force Powers –
Heal
Battle Meditation
Statis Field
Lightsaber Throw
Dominate Mind

Attributes –
STR: 20
DEX: 15
CON: 25
INT: 13
WIS: 14
CHR: 18

Information Left Out:
Title:
Apprentice:
 Jason Skywalker
01-25-2007, 6:07 AM
Name: Daeragh Skirata
Title: Jedi Master
Species: Kiffar
Faction: Jedi Order
Place of Origin: Dantooine

Appearance:
Hair Color: Dark Brown (short)
Eye Color: Hazel
Skin Tone: Caucasian
Height: 6'1
Attire: http://swg.allakhazam.com/db/getitem.html?swgitem=2846) (cloak is darker)

Weapons: Lightsaber, The Force
Additional Items: Medpacs, Antidotes

Lightsaber Hilt: Single, silver plated black hilt.
Lightsaber Color: Yellow-Orange
Apprentice: Tara Keto
Force Class: Consular
Force Powers: Dominate Mind, Heal, Telekinesis, Lightsaber Throw, Stasis, Force Cloak, Force Barrier, Force Speed, Force Valor and Stun.

Attributes:
- STR: 10 + 3 = 13
- DEX: 10 + 3 = 13
- CON: 10 + 4 = 14
- WIS: 10 + 8 = 18
- CHR: 10 + 6 = 16

Name: Tara Keto
Title: Jedi Padawan
Faction: Jedi Order
Place of Origin: Alderaan

Appearance: http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/1686/paintyjedibysaehral4us.jpg) Same thing as that except hair is red-gold.
Weapons: Lightsaber, The Force
Additional Items: Medpacs, Antidotes, Datapad.

Lightsaber Hilt: http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Image:Mace_Windu%5C%27s_Lightsaber.jpg)
Lightsaber Color: Purple
Master: Daeragh Skirata
Force Class: Guardian
Force Powers: Telekinesis, Lightsaber Throw, Grasp, Stun and Dominate Mind.

Attributes:
- STR: 15 + 6 = 21
- DEX: 15 + 3 = 18
- CON: 15 + 6 = 21
- INT: 10 + 3 = 13
- WIS: 10 + 4 = 14
- CHR: 10 + 8 = 18
 Master_Archon
01-25-2007, 10:12 AM
*gasp*Dark_Lady!...an RP!?...how...*gurgle, twitch*...shocking!!*goes into seizure*

Well, since you've joined numerous RP's of mine I'll join yours! :D

Name: Shuji Zhong
Title: Jedi Knight
Species: Kel Dor
Alignment: Neutral Good
Faction: Formerly the Jedi, Himself
Place of Origin: Dorin

Appearance: Basic Attire (http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/15930234/?qo=3&q=Kel+Dor&qh=boost%3Apopular+age_sigma%3A24h+age_scale%3A5), Face (http://www.picdump.jolt.co.uk/jka/site/jka-char6.jpg)
Weapons: Staff Saber (literally), Twin Warblades
Additional Items: Personal Datapad, Antidote Kits, Med Kits, Credits (;P)

Lightsaber Hilt: Two meter long (6 ft.), tan, wood-like hilt, with 6 inch diameter, loose dangling ring on bottom, and emitter at top (duh); single bladed, not double.
Lightsaber Color: Cyan
Master: Shaun Juo - Former Master
Apprentice: None
Force Powers: Force Whisper, Force Healing, Electric Judgement, Battlemind, Force Empathy, Force Crush, Spear of Midnight Black

Attributes:
- STR: 12 + 6 = 18
- DEX: 12 + 8 = 20
- CON: 12 + 6 =18
- INT: 10 + 4 = 14
- WIS: 10 + 4 = 14

Yay! I'm Done! I'm assuming our characters know basic force powers that all jedi learn in their padawan years, such as push, pull, jump, and speed?
 Grace
01-25-2007, 11:57 AM
I wasn't gonna join, but the character sheet's thoroughness pulled me in :p

Name: Katya
Species: Unknown (always mistaken for Human)
Alignment: Neutral
Faction: Whoever employs her at the time
Place of Origin: Unknown

Appearance: Shoulder-length brown hair always in a ponytail, violet eyes, 5' 9" in height. This tall, slender woman wears dark gray, flexible form-fitting clothing and her weapons belt.
Weapons: A lightsaber, a cortosis alloy sword, twin cortosis alloy knives
Additional Items: Lockpick device, safe cracker, security system disabler

Lightsaber Hilt: Upon first glance, the hilt of Katya's lightsaber appears to be a standard silver hilt with a dark brown leather grip. A closer examination will reveal strange etchings covering even the grip and small, colorful gems embedded in it.
Lightsaber Color: hazy green

Attributes:
- STR: 11+7=18
- DEX: 11+7=18
- CON: 11+7=18
- INT: 11+7=18
- WIS: 11+1=12
- CHR: 11+1=12

Additional Information

Katya is modeled in part after wildjedi's 'Crystal Grey'. She is not Force sensitive at all, and though she appears human, appearance is as far as the similarities go. She is both telepathic and telekinetic, which often causes people to assume she is Force sensitive and has had training, but this 'appearance' and her lightsaber are the only things that could possibly connect her to the Jedi.

As she looks human, Katya is often asked what her surname is, but she doesn't have one and is quick to point it out. Also, her 'additional items' would tend to suggest she gets hired to be a thief. On the contrary, she is a freelance spy and offers her services to anyone willing to pay. However, she does have a moral code by which she operates, so there are certain types of jobs she turns down.

Her current employer is the Republic, but the job they've requested of her is nearly complete. After that, she goes back 'on the market'.
 starmark2k
01-25-2007, 12:40 PM
Name: San'kra Mez
Title: Jedi Knight
Species: Zabrak
Place of Origin: Irodia

Appearance: Blue Jedi knight Robes, unsharpened Spikes.
Weapons: Twin Lightsabres and the Force
Additional Items: Medical Equipment.

Lightsaber Hilt: Ornate and chrome plated.
Lightsaber Color: Purple and Green
Master: Ric Asa
Apprentice: N/A
Force Class: Consular
Force Powers: Force Shield, Knight Valor, Master Heal, Revitalize, Burst Of Speed, Force Sight, Mind Trick, Throw Lightsaber, Force Suppression, Force Deflection.

- STR: 12
- DEX: 12
- CON: 10
- INT: 18
- WIS: 20
- CHR: 18
 Daft Adidas
01-25-2007, 2:54 PM
Name: Damien
Title: (if applicable)
Species:
Alignment:
Faction: Jedi Knight
Place of Origin: Tatooine

Appearance: Short black hair tall and skinny.
Weapons: Two blue sabres
Additional Items: Blaster

Lightsaber Hilt:
Lightsaber Color: Blue
Master: N/A
Apprentice: N/A
Force Class: Guardian
Force Powers: jump, sprint, hear, throw, push

Attributes:
- STR: 16
- DEX: 15
- CON: 15
- INT: 16
- WIS: 16
- CHR: 16
 Rexraptor2000
01-25-2007, 3:51 PM
Name: Kharel
Species: Ihskhar
Alignment: Neutral
Faction: Neutral
Place of Origin: Unknown Regions

Appearance:http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/5102/lslc4.jpg)
http://img440.imageshack.us/img440/5727/rswm5.jpg)
That only difference from the photo is that it has a gold body.
Weapons: Corrosist Alloy (http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Cortosis) Staff with tribal staff ends,
Additional Items: Translation box tied to its neck for communication and a pack containing basic necessities like credits and food.
Additional Info: It seem to have the ability to disintegrate anything, though it is not known if it cannot do it without its staff as it always seem to use it for that purpose.

Attributes:
- STR: 11+10=21
- DEX: 11+10=21
- CON: 11+10=21
- INT: 11
- WIS: 11
- CHR: 11
 Dark_Lady
01-25-2007, 4:10 PM
I'm assuming our characters know basic force powers that all jedi learn in their padawan years, such as push, pull, jump, and speed?
Not really. Some Jedi (notably the Halcyons), were extremely weak with telekinetic abilities. So if you don't have them listed, you don't have them. One exception, though. Everybody can pull their lightsabers, because they have a unique kind of bond with the Jedi that built them (or whatever). You do have a type of speed, though it's not so much speed as slight precognition, which allows you to react faster. I never heard of a Force-Sensitive that didn't display this at one point. But stuff like Jump, Burst of Speed, etc., is not universal. If you don't know it, you were obviously learning something else. Everybody has a different focus. And it would be rather unfair to all the people that listed stuff like Jump and Speed if everyone suddenly had those abilities. You can still alter your profile if you want to have those powers, though.

Anyway, everyone's approved! This is working better than I expected. Thanks for joining. Now I'll go to work on the introduction post. :D

One question: RR2000, is your staff actually made from cortosis ore? Because that's extremely brittle, not resilient at all. If it was made from a cortosis alloy, it would be a lot more resilient and still resistant to energy, but it wouldn't short out lightsabers.
 Grace
01-25-2007, 4:39 PM
Dark_Lady, I want to make a few more details concerning my character a little clearer. First of all, Katya is modeled in part after wildjedi's 'Crystal Grey'. She is not Force sensitive at all, and though she appears human, appearance is as far as the similarities go. She is both telepathic and telekinetic, which often causes people to assume she is Force sensitive and has had training, but this 'appearance' and her lightsaber are the only things that could possibly connect her to the Jedi.

As she looks human, Katya is often asked what her surname is, but she doesn't have one and is quick to point it out. Also, her 'additional items' would tend to suggest she gets hired to be a thief. On the contrary, she is a freelance spy and offers her services to anyone willing to pay. However, she does have a moral code by which she operates, so there are certain types of jobs she turns down.
 Dark_Lady
01-25-2007, 4:44 PM
I thought she reminded me of someone. Well, cool. I like people like that. You could put that in your char sheet, if you want. (But you don't have to.)
 Grace
01-25-2007, 4:48 PM
Added that info into the bio... and changed her hair and eyes. Thought I could live with a short-haired character... guess not :p
 Rexraptor2000
01-25-2007, 4:59 PM
I've changed it to Cortosis alloy.
 Dark_Lady
01-25-2007, 5:31 PM
Cool. RP thread's up.
 Master_Archon
01-25-2007, 5:36 PM
Not really. Some Jedi (notably the Halcyons), were extremely weak with telekinetic abilities. So if you don't have them listed, you don't have them. One exception, though. Everybody can pull their lightsabers, because they have a unique kind of bond with the Jedi that built them (or whatever). You do have a type of speed, though it's not so much speed as slight precognition, which allows you to react faster. I never heard of a Force-Sensitive that didn't display this at one point. But stuff like Jump, Burst of Speed, etc., is not universal. If you don't know it, you were obviously learning something else. Everybody has a different focus. And it would be rather unfair to all the people that listed stuff like Jump and Speed if everyone suddenly had those abilities. You can still alter your profile if you want to have those powers, though.

Hm? That's kinda sad, because I know for sure Force Jump is a Core ability, meaning most jedi know how to use it....watch the movies, all jedi use it, muah! ;P

Oh well, I guess when I jump away from a sudden attack at me, I'll get cut in half instead. :D

But seriously, don't worry about it, I could care less right now, I was just asking. :)
 Dark_Lady
01-25-2007, 5:39 PM
Well, I know it's a Core Power. :xp: But still, that doesn't mean everybody can use it. You can still jump incredibly well, given your athletic ability and such, but you just can't jump 30 meters like some Jedi can.
 Master_Archon
01-25-2007, 5:42 PM
Ooooohhhhhh! You should've said that in the first place!......That's all I was asking, common jump abilities basically. :) Well thanx!
 Grace
01-25-2007, 5:45 PM
Dark_Lady, since Katya isn't a Jedi, she would not have been invited to the meeting. However, since she's just finishing up a job for the Republic, I was thinking I'd have her meet with the Chancellor before the Jedi meeting and then stick around (for reasons I haven't figured out yet).

Will that work with what you have planned?

Or perhaps, given Katya's success rate, would the Chancellor ask her to stay for the Jedi meeting?
 Dark_Lady
01-25-2007, 5:48 PM
Yeah, he would ask her over if her knew her. So sure, come over before the Jedi do, and he'll ask you to stick around. Or, if the Jedi show up first, then we'll say he invited you.
 Master_Archon
01-25-2007, 5:56 PM
Well, I have no purpose for my character coming to the meeting, so can someone think of something...within a decent amount of time. Pleases and Thank You-isms! :D
 Dark_Lady
01-25-2007, 6:00 PM
Hmmm, yeah, you're one of those "I left the Order" people. Well, you could either drop by to say "hi," becasue someone you know just got appointed Chancellor, and be invited to join, or you could meet up with the party a little later and decide to help them.
 KotO[REvan]
01-25-2007, 6:01 PM
One days worth of waiting did good enough then, huh DL?
By the way, Dark Lady, I'll post after you post Severus, Scev will follow him in.
 Dark_Lady
01-25-2007, 6:06 PM
Yeah, I will. I'm just letting Grace get in before us, which shouldn't be long since she's on right now. :D And sure, a day was good enough. We got seven people and eight characters already, all from active people! That is truly amazing, I think.
 CountVerilucus
01-25-2007, 8:30 PM
Name: Jaran Joben
Title: n/a
Species: Arkanian
Alignment: gray
Faction: none
Place of Origin: Born in space, on the outer rim, travels constantly

Appearance: moderately tattooed, white hair, pale skin,
Weapons: stone dagger, 2 blaster pistols (not dual, just one for use, one as a spare), http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Rawk_chopped_special)
Additional Items: Cigars and rum

Lightsaber Hilt: n/a
Lightsaber Color: n/a
Master:n/a
Apprentice:n/a
Force Class: None
Force Powers: N/A

Attributes:
- STR:11 + 5 = 16
- DEX:11 + 7 = 18
- CON:11 + 5 = 16
- INT:11 + 6 = 17
- WIS:11
- CHR:11+7 = 18
 Dark_Lady
01-25-2007, 8:36 PM
Approved. We're going to have to find some kind of way to work you in.
 CountVerilucus
01-25-2007, 8:38 PM
np, still making changes to the character though
 Dark_Lady
01-25-2007, 8:39 PM
Okay, that's cool.
 CountVerilucus
01-25-2007, 9:34 PM
I just thought I should add some background info on my character, makes RPing more fun.

Jaran Joben-
-talented criminal
-Only companion is an advanced combat/protocol droid with top of the line AI
-flies a decent smuggling ship
-extensive criminal record
-has engaged or engages in trafficking of illegal merchandise, theft, armed robbery, piracy and disturbing the peace
 Dark_Lady
01-25-2007, 9:56 PM
Me too. You can always join still, most of the party isn't together yet anyway.
 Dark_Lady
01-26-2007, 2:22 PM
Okay, last call for any Jedi who want to show up at Diath's office. I'm polishing and rewriting the holocron message a bit. I'll post it in a little while. Once I do that, I'll either assume Diath hasn't invited anyone else, or they didn't get the message. Any other Jedi that want to come can still get picked up in the Temple. :D
 steven
01-26-2007, 2:25 PM
I think I'll join. just give me a moment to add my profile please. that's if it's allright with you lot though. :)
 Dark_Lady
01-26-2007, 2:27 PM
Of course it is! Looking forward to seeing you. :D
 steven
01-26-2007, 2:31 PM
Does my character have to be a Jedi or could he be like a pilot or ship Captain or perhabs a Republic Soldier perhabs?
 Dark_Lady
01-26-2007, 2:33 PM
You can be pretty much anything you want to (a ship captain/pilot would actually be awesome, since we need to go places). The only thing you can't be is a member of the specific Sith group that sent Diath the message.
 Dark_Lady
01-26-2007, 2:38 PM
What? This isn't like your old one. There's a story. :xp: We're not going to just go around randomly killing people. And that would be cool if you joined. Awesome, in fact. But no Kreia holocron. :xp: She's not even dead yet (maybe not even born, depends how old she is in Kotor).
 KotO[REvan]
01-26-2007, 2:39 PM
Gray, this thread doesn't look anything like the Sith Battle thread, :P
But if you're willing to join, welcome aboard!

Also to anyone who may be confused:
Dark Lady and I both created this RPG, meaning that I as well have control of the character, Chancellor Diath.
 Dark_Lady
01-26-2007, 2:41 PM
Yes, he does. But I'm controlling him up till he plays the message. :xp:
 KotO[REvan]
01-26-2007, 2:47 PM
Blasphemy! :D
I guess I'll have to control him later :)
(though my main goal is to make Scev the center of my characters, so, eh)
 Dark_Lady
01-26-2007, 2:48 PM
Well, yeah. we're not really going to be doing much with Diath once we leave to you-know-where anyway. He can't come along, after all. He has a job to do.
 KotO[REvan]
01-26-2007, 2:51 PM
Yeah I guess so, but just incase he would call upon the ****** while we're there, and I controlled his words, then people wouldn't be confused. So that clears up that.
 steven
01-26-2007, 3:17 PM
Name: Steven Solidus
Title: Captain of the Odyssey (http://www.scifi-meshes.com/meshes/gallery/Render_Thumbnail.jpg)
Species:Human
Alignment: Light/Neutral
Faction: Neutral / Republic
Place of Origin: Corellian

Appearance:Click here (http://katie-macalpine-sg1.tripod.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/fiad_495.jpeg)
Weapons:ZAT blaster (http://www.starbase8.de/diverse/stargate/model-kits/zat-nik-tel.jpg) (Unquie blaster)
Additional Items: Protocol droid (with hidden extras :P )

Attributes:
- STR: 16
- DEX: 16
- CON: 16
- INT: 17
- WIS: 16
- CHR: 14

Steven is a long time smuggler who travells in a unquie ship with a unquie crew. His protocol droid (renamed to Ted) has a hidden arsenal of weapons and his pilot(Thor (http://www.sg1.cz/postavy/images/thor3.jpg)) iis a rare alien who controlls the ship with the use of physic (sp) powers. Although Steven is a smuggler, he is the nephew of Sidrona Diath and owes him a favour. Recently his uncle has called in his favour and asks Steven to travel with a group of Jedi.
 Dark_Lady
01-26-2007, 3:24 PM
Okay, Steven, that's awesome. But your character is somewhat... weak. Don't you want to add your 30 attribute points? :xp:
 KotO[REvan]
01-26-2007, 3:25 PM
Okay, Steven, that's awesome. But your character is somewhat... weak. Don't you want to add your 30 attribute points? :xp:

Meaning, you still have 30 points to add to your attributes, Steven.
Choose wisely...
 steven
01-26-2007, 3:26 PM
Knew there was something I forgot to do.
 Dark_Lady
01-26-2007, 3:54 PM
Okay, approved.
 Killwithhonor
01-26-2007, 4:59 PM
You think you could make room for another character or are you full at the moment?
 Dark_Lady
01-26-2007, 5:00 PM
We can still have more. Although I think we probably have enough Jedi. If you want to, you can be one, but no more Masters.
 KnightofMordred
01-26-2007, 6:05 PM
Dark Lady told me I could do this.

Name:Arthur Taral
Title: Darth Mordred
Alignment: Dark/Evil you get the idea
Faction: Sith
Place of Origin: Korriban

Appearance: Handsome with longer brown hair almost down to his shoulders. His blue eyes stand out particularly as far as his face goes. There is a barely percievable scar underneath his right eye. His body is muscular and toned with years of practice. He has broad shoulders and could be described as anything but small.
Weapons: Lightsaber, The Force.
Additional Items: One small civilian spaceship for his transportation, Whatever the Sith deem appropriate for the successful completion of his mission.

Lightsaber Hilt: A curved ornate hilt
Lightsaber Color: Blood Red
Master: unrevealed
Apprentice: none
Force Powers:
Force Lightning, Force Plague, Force Choke, Force Jump, Drain Knowledge, Force Destruction, Force Push, Force Illusion ((extra power approved))

Stats:
- STR: 12 + 6 = 18
- CON: 12 + 4 = 16
- INT: 10 + 4 = 14
- WIS: 10 + 7 = 17
 Dark_Lady
01-26-2007, 6:09 PM
Yes, I did approve this character. This person I know from experience is an extremely good roleplayer. All hail him! :xp: So he gets to be the one and only person from the Sith faction in the RP. He doesn't know much about the weapon or anything, he's going to be sent to try to disrupt the Jedi party when they start poking around. And I know he has an extra Force Power. I told him he could, because he's the only PC Sith, and besides, they tend to learn abilities as fast as they can. They end up corrupted, but hey, power's power. :xp:
 Jason Skywalker
01-26-2007, 6:51 PM
Hmm, i smell a relationshipply conspiracy here... >_>

I'm guessing he's from RP 88?

Although, welcome KnightofMordred, a.k.a KoM! Do you mind if i call you KoM? :xp:
Page: 1 of 2