Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Kristy's Saber Pack

Page: 1 of 1
 Kristy Kistic
01-24-2007, 2:35 AM
Well 4 sabers, 1 double saber, and 1 (very large) disruptor rifle. Anyway, due to the large amount of saber mods already out, I really can't guarantee compatibility with other mods. I did include a program that will scan your override to check if you already have any files that will conflict with this mod.

Download from FileFront (http://files.filefront.com/6599342)

Download from my web site. (http://www.kristykistic.110mb.com/index.php?page=k2006)
 Shem
01-24-2007, 3:26 AM
Nice job Kristy. I have my copy! :D
 TheNeutrachrist
01-24-2007, 8:52 AM
Ooh very nice looking, I'll pop it into my override folder tonight and see if it conflicts with any of the stuff I have.
 Arбtoeldar
01-24-2007, 12:34 PM
Excellent job Kristy. Its look to become apart of two override folders. :cool::)
 Kristy Kistic
01-24-2007, 2:00 PM
Well I'm glad you like it. I know I didn't go all out with skinning, but I kinda like the chrome look myself. I always envisiond that If I had a lightsaber IRL it would be solid chrome. (maybe with some black rubber grip strips so you don't accidentally decapitate you dog by having it slip out of your hand.)

I would, however, like to point out before everyone starts calling me Kristi that my name is Kristy with a 'y' not an 'i'. :D
 Shem
01-24-2007, 3:23 PM
I would, however, like to point out before everyone starts calling me Kristi that my name is Kristy with a 'y' not an 'i'. :DSorry about that. I just made an edit to correct my mistake. You go so many "i's" in your full user name that I just got carried away. :xp:
 LORD SPARTAN
01-24-2007, 5:14 PM
Cool lightsabers, I really like the first one and the fourth one :thmbup1:
Page: 1 of 1