Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Simple Way to Increase Available Force Powers

Page: 1 of 1
 Fitzwilliam
01-22-2007, 4:29 AM
I am playing through KOTOR as a scoundrel/guardian and wanted to know if I can edit a .2da file somewhere and toss it into Override that results in increasing the amount of force powers I get at level up?

For example: a 7/13 Scoundrel/Guardian gets a maximum of 14 force powers--how can I increase that to 16 or 17?

Thank you
 goldberry
01-22-2007, 5:47 AM
Bear with me for just a second. I'm gonna have a quick run through of the .2das in my override folder (i don't have a game directory installed but I do have my ever so handy override folder on disk.)... Be back in two minutes.

EDIT: I believe you want ClassPowerGain.2da. I'm sure its pretty self explainatory; bar "label" all of the columns refer to a particular class, and the rows to the level that you want to change. I can't remember if new 2das take effect on an old save game so I couldn't say whether or not you'll need to start a new game or not.
 Fitzwilliam
01-22-2007, 5:59 PM
I am adding two extra force power points and tossing that file in override. Just to be safe, I will start a new game and give it a go.

Thank you so much :D
Page: 1 of 1