Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

mjpb3's Hispanic Dancer's Outfit Fix

Page: 1 of 1
 mjpb3
01-21-2007, 5:58 PM
I don't think I've seen another mod that fixes the problem with the hispanic dancer's outfit, and I did do a quick search, but I may not have used the correct term(s) to search for. If there is another mod like this, please just disregard this post. :D

------------------------------------------------------------

I made a new mod that fixes a problem I noticed in the standard appearance.2da file directly from Obsidian.

While working on another mod, I noticed -- quite by accident -- that the hispanic dancer's outfit body was pointing to the black dancer's outfit body. Err, okay...

I thought that quite weird, so as with everything else associated with the hispanic models, I pointed the dancer's outfit to the asian textures of the dancer's outfit, but that was too light in color!

So, my final solution was to make *new* dancer's outfit textures specifically for the hispanic body model, and it worked and these look loads better that what was already there.

I know this is nitpicky since there are only two hispanic females in the game, but some people might actually play those females. And hey -- it was Obsidian's carelessness, not mine. I just "fixed" it. :D

Please view the mod page for installation instructions.

http://gamemods.mjpb3.net/sm-Screen-25.jpg)

Here's the link:
http://gamemods.mjpb3.net)

As always, feedback is welcomed.

Enjoy!
 Arбtoeldar
01-21-2007, 9:14 PM
While I won't use this mod I commend you on your hard work. :)
 LORD SPARTAN
01-22-2007, 8:12 PM
Great taned skin :bounce1:
 silver3279
01-24-2007, 11:48 AM
added it to my collection.
 mjpb3
02-27-2007, 7:19 PM
Would any mod be so kind and change the name of this thread to
[K2] mjpb3's Hispanic Dancer's Outfit Fix?

Thanks!

Mod note: Done. ~M
Page: 1 of 1