Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Save Issue in Academy(Xbox)

Page: 1 of 1
 CurlyHayami
01-21-2007, 5:41 PM
So I'm on the rescue Rosh mission/seeing Alura for the second time-game's intense-lovin' it as always-gets to the checkpoint..BAM! Always at the most actionous moments eh? Right after it mentions the checkpoint saved-I go to save after healing a bit and discover all my saves, which were only three, are gone and I get the message, "Your Xbox doesn't have enough free blocks to save." I know for a fact it has 50,000+ blocks left..and this is the first time this entire game has done it. On top of that, no saves left to load from means I'll be starting over entirely.

So this brings me to my question, can I quit the game and have the checkpoint loaded again? Is it possible for me to quit, turn the system off, turn it back on and STILL load that checkpoint? Thanks in advance.
 CurlyHayami
01-21-2007, 6:05 PM
Oh yeah and another question,

Are all the saves literally gone? Or is it just a "mask" of sorts preventing you from saving a new game-and when I say mask, I mean does it look like they're gone, and reappear with a reset. I used to have a similar save scare with Dark Forces on PC when it looked like it wouldn't save but turned out it did.

Reason I ask is because of a post from another thread:
<i>now this is nice ... if something happens to get a npc into a loop. say, one of your team mates force pushes someone into a wall and they get stuck there. the game tells you "your xbox doesn't have enough free blocks to save games" also, it doesnt display your current saved games in ether load or save screen. you need to reset.</i>

Keyword I see is display.
 CurlyHayami
01-21-2007, 8:18 PM
Solved. Turns out the latter is actually the truth:That it's a "mask". All the saves are still there, just not being displayed-scurry situation that was though. Force be with you.
Page: 1 of 1