Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Halo and Xbox 360 info

Page: 1 of 1
 darth plumber
01-20-2007, 6:55 PM
Every body I've got some questions about halo 3 and Xbox360 prices. :ears1: Please answer these Questions for me. What is the expected release of halo 3? Will the be a price reduction on the Xbox360 any time? And finally, how much does Xbox Live cost on the 360?
 Carlo El Sanchez
01-20-2007, 7:29 PM
Halo 3 is scheduled to be released late this year it will cost about $120, an Xbox 360 is now about $596 and Xbox Live is $60 - $100 for a 12 month subscription. These are all i know in Australian prices though.
 Grey Master
01-20-2007, 10:09 PM
wow, glad I don't live in Australia then, here in the Us there are two XBOX 360 versions, I think one costs $300 and the other costs $400, the average game for it costs like $50 to $60 dollars, and as for the Live, I don't know, and Halo 3 is expected to come out this year.
 Poopdogjr
01-21-2007, 12:46 AM
But it's cool. I however do not support pirates, as they are the natural enemy of the ninja. And I am totally pro-ninja. We all are over at Razputin's Domain. Maybe if they called illegal games Ninjaed games I would in fact support them. But as it stands they are not currently called that.

Calling them pirated games is just to make it sound more X-treme. But burning games and such is not what pirates do. They just bury stuff and wear eye-patches for no reason. And also they like wooden legs? WTF? That doesn't even make sense.

Darn pirates. In fact I'm pretty sure the whole world is pro-ninja and anti-pirate. Especially Steven Segal. And we should all hope and strive to be more like Steven Segal.

On topic: Bring back the good pistol.
 Johnpp
01-21-2007, 3:09 AM
What? I think that was in the wrong thread.
 Darth Groovy
01-21-2007, 3:47 AM
In the immortal words of Jed; "what the Christ?!"

Page: 1 of 1