Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Beta Anartes: R&P

Page: 1 of 1
 Relenzo2
01-20-2007, 8:49 AM
Fi and the clone leagions descended to the planets surface. It was rather dark outside, not that it was any hard to see, but it was still spookily dark. And this was day. THat did not concern Fi. He saw the hills, the nearby mountian, the tactical ditches, and the sparse trees that turnmed into a forest few miles toward the nearest known Sith foundry. He turned to his first lueitenant. "Lueitenant, I want to take all non-vanguard infantry units up the mountian to SW, and take the rest of the tanks and men at slow-medium pave to the SSE." "Um, sir, may I point out a protocol?" "You may sir!" "It is innappropriate for a commander to issue orders until the troops under his commmand have exited transports!" "... very well. But carry out your orders as soon as proper protocol had been fufilled!
==============================================
Slindigh Di-Oni watched as all go out of the vehicles. His mind was not yet on the coming battle. He was worried about his people. He was ashamed that they had allied themselves with the Sith, and at the same time worried as he knew what they are capable of. He called his apprentice to him. Jedi were much better in twos.
 Daft Adidas
01-20-2007, 8:54 AM
Dart Heros was sitting in a cave which was "his" secret base.

Two droids came in.

"Clones have been spotted from the mountains shall we take fire?"

"Yes any Jedi?" asked Heros curiously.

"Not yet sir but we're on the lookout."

"Ok go kill them"

"Roger, roger."
 Jedi Atomic
01-20-2007, 4:25 PM
Tekla sat behind his master on the transport there were on. His master then turned to him and waved him to come to him. Tekla pushed himself off his seat and walked to his master, as he looked out the window his master was. "Yes, Master?"
 Relenzo2
01-20-2007, 5:14 PM
"Yes, thank you Tekla. I beilieve you and I are to go investigate the Sith foundry. He handed Tekla a pair of electobinoculars. "It's like a cross between a droid foundry and a Sith fortress. I don't think I've ever seen anything like it before. We can take the speeders." Slindigh got on a modified BARC speeder of his own, painted black and red.
 Daft Adidas
01-20-2007, 5:37 PM
((I just made another character))

T-42 ran up the hills with the rest of his squad and he usedd his sniper rifle to look down on the clones and hit one.

The clones scrambled and the snipers looked up and found them.

The droids could hear shouting....
 Jedi Atomic
01-20-2007, 6:39 PM
Tekla just jumped on a simple speeder because he only used ships and such to travel vast distances like in space. He folowed Slindigh an area outside the Sith FOundry and they jumped off the speeders. "Master, what are we looking for again?" Tekla questioned as he grabbed his binoculars.
 Relenzo2
01-20-2007, 6:55 PM
"That is a wise question, my young padawan. Keep asking those and you will become a great Jedi... when I figure out, I'll tell you. I know what we're not trying to find, though... my kin. Chances are, they will not hesisate to attack me. I know they will not hesitate to attack you." He whistled. "I must say, I would not mind having a place like this."
 Blessиd Sith
01-21-2007, 12:17 AM
How many times had he done this? RC-7484's eyes flickered over his HUD out of habit. Too many times to count, it seemed. He already had his battle plan laid out: rappel in, shoot droids, hop back into the larty when the deed was done. Unfortunately, his mind always seemed to condense the weeks, months, years of the scent of burning droid oil, the sound of shrapnel, the screams of his vode into "shooting droids". Sometimes he liked to forget.

His brothers called him Al. He looked to them and nodded as they hooked onto the ship as it came to a hover, a group of figures rappelling down with practised speed. It took a lot of work to do this successfully; men broke ankles, legs, and worse, during training sessions. This was worse. There was no medic, no being carted off and it was dark. Blincking rapidly as he hit the ground, Al's vision turned a hazy black-and-white, giving him a relief of the world they had just entered. He knew his brothers had done the same.

Holding his hand out, palm down, he made a lowering motion. They all hunkered down as one person, a fluid movement that came from more than just training. Making a slight chopping move beside his helmet, he finally spoke. For some reason, his tongue always seemed glued to the top of his mouth in situations like this.

"Crest of the hill; let's see what we can scope." Straying off the path, they headed (gingerly) in the direction they had been told to, though they couldn't see evidence of any buildings. A foundry was what they were after. A Sith foundry. He and his brothers had seen Jedi at work and he was wondering how much worse the Sith would be.

=====================================
Nalaen was walking through throngs of droids, idly checking over them, feeling their metallic, buzzing tang in the Force. It was an odd feeling when so many got together. They existed but there was no life. In some ways, it worried her. But she did her job as she commanded, looking over her equipment to make sure all was well. Datapads were randomly handed to her and she checked through them to make sure all constant maintenance was stuck to, and that everything was in order. Apparently it was, though she'd follow through on every order she had given, just to make sure.

Something in her mind twinged through the mess of droids and she knew it wasn't one of her sentient underlings. No, this had a corrupt feel, almost a stench. There were Jedi lurking about. She opened herself up to the Force, reaching out. She didn't want to touch them, just feel their presence. The fools. Who would dare enter a Sith lair for one thing, and who would walk straight into an enemy weapons factory? They were doubly damned. Ah well, that just made her life easier.
 Daft Adidas
01-21-2007, 6:47 AM
A few hours later two super battle dorids came into Heros's cave.

"We have spotted two Jedi getting off speeders, what do you want us to do?"

"Get me a squad of droids i'll need them i'm attacking them myself.

Up in the mountains three droids we're called for a new duty.

T-42 was to go with them down the hills to raid the clones.

"Any advice?" asked T-42.

"Watch out for the clone FI he's a killer and if you see any Jedi, run!"
 Relenzo2
01-21-2007, 8:55 AM
Fi signaled his men. They stopped at their location. Fi made a series of three hand moves. All long range snipers activated their turrets and radar scopes and hunkered down. There was a group of clones on the opposite side of a hill as a group of clones. "Open fire." Fi commanded his men. Sniper beams flew form the mountian like modern day arrows. The droid groups in their sight started falling apart. "Sir!" One of their scouts said. Fi glanced at his radar then looked up. Three gunships were bearing down on them, almost in firing range. Fi commanded his snipers to keep firing. Then he contacted his tanks. "Long range ground to air armor, fire on aircraft advancing on our postion. Fire on the aircra-" a concussion rocket blew Fi and five other men against a rock face.
=========================================
"You know, we could try that hallway guarded by on droids. Where their's guards, their's plans. Or we could try destroying the droids that aren't on... I was never very good at this desicion making. Let's see what around us. Slindigh descended into short meditation, detecting several sith near them, that worried him.
 Daft Adidas
01-21-2007, 9:05 AM
"Nice shot T-42 oh well done you got that FI make sure out Aircraft dosn't get blown up" shouted the droid in command.

"Hey you report back to Lord Heros and tell him the news!"
 Relenzo2
01-21-2007, 10:53 AM
Fi got up with a dizzy head. He grabbed a rocket launcher from a comrade who hadn't been as lucky and sent a rocket spam at the gunship that had blasted them. Then haevy blasts wiped away the aircraft. "NOW the tanks start firing..." he groaned, and flipped on his com. "Long range group reduced to roughly 40 percent. All infantry fall in to 35-12 and regroup." He and his men started back down the mountian, most swearing all the way.
 rictus135
01-21-2007, 10:54 AM
XD v12 guided his mount through the nearly impassable gullies and canyons towards the nearest Republic landing zone. No Republic vehicle would bother trying to approach the main installations through this rugged terrain, they had picked their landing zone thinking it would be protected, but they hadn't accounted for the XD v9's spiderlike agility or jump jets. XD v12 had near-sentient intelligence and despised most other droids for their simplicity. But he felt a strange kinship with the XD v9, and they worked extremely well together as the unfortunate Clones were about to find out.

Moments before entering the dropsite the two droids charged their CPC's (Charged Particle Cannons) unleashing a blast the moment the first Republic forces came into view. Chaos erupted as two of the Clones artillery were destroyed, and before they could respond to the sudden attack two more blasts were unleashed. XD v12 launched himself from the back of XD v9, opening fire on the infantry. The few shots the clones managed to fire in his direction bounced inefectually of his deflector shields. XD v9 meanwhile continued to wreak havok amoung the armoured units. The artillery guns were to slow to track the rapidly moving droid as it leapt from place to place, and no lighter armour units had been dropped in what was supposedly a secure area. In a matter of minutes the entire division was nothing more than burning wrecks and lifeless bodies.
 Daft Adidas
01-21-2007, 11:35 AM
"Lord Heros here is your elite squad of doroids."

"Now get back to battle I heard so far were winning."

"Riger, roger."

Heros ignited his red lightsaber and ran out of the cave followed by two supers and five elite droids.
 Blessиd Sith
01-21-2007, 12:05 PM
Al watched the shooting and destruction of droids with mingled feelings. He should have been the one to take them down. He had a kill-count to maintain. However, the orders were the facility. If they encountered hostiles on the way, they would take them out. But they were not to engage unnecessarily. Grunting slightly, the men behind him turning their helmets somewhat to cast glances at each other, Al began making his way across the hill, keeping below the top somewhat. Nothing worse than being seen.

There was a huge building. Al had a blink a few times to realise what he was seeing was real. It was almost a weapons factory, but it also had the look of some dark, ancient tomb. Something evil. He shivered a bit. There was nothing about that place he liked. And he had seen and done some pretty horrible things. There was almost an ambiance about it, an unseen warning sign that said "Dead ye who enter here" or something equally eerie.

So, he jerked his head and began making his way towards the target, his stomach becoming heavy with dread. This wasn't good. Not at all.

===========================================
The piece of flimsi in Nalaen's palm began to curl into a ball, as if her hand was clenching on it. As it was, she was too angry to move any part of her body, but the Force was doing a fine job on its own. Her eye twitched a bit as she struggled to breathe, fueling herself with her anger, rather than being consumed by it. The man before her was struggling not to tremble, but she could feel him in the Force. He knew she was going to kill him.

Her eye twitched again and the flimsi ball went flying across the room as she stepped up to the mentally-cowering man and scowled down at him.

"Find those Jedi. I can feel them. I want to know how they got in here without detection until now, and what their objective is." She snickered at him as he tried to speak, wanted to speak, but fully knew better than to question her. "Information is a more valuable tool than corpses," she sighed, her voice nothing but malicious. "Then corpses," she quipped as she swept off to send out recon droids to search the area, a bitter little laugh escaping her. She liked playing with Jedi. They were more fun to kill than normal sentients.
 Daft Adidas
01-21-2007, 12:11 PM
"Wait droids follow me i sense they are near the weapons factory they might enter and blow it up!"

He turned left and ran up a hill.
 Master_Archon
01-21-2007, 3:05 PM
Shade stood silently in a clearing, miles away from any action. He had been waiting for word from one of the RC groups. One, any one, was supposed to give word that the foundry exterior was clear of droids, so that he could move in with the majority of his Spec Ops forces.

Shade was in charge of all Spec Ops soldiers, considering that spec ops classified soldiers took longer to train than a normal clone, he didn't have many. He had roughly 800 soldiers, there were only four classifications of spec ops too. There were ARC Troopers, Recon Commandos', Spec Ops Troopers, and Shadow Troopers. ARCs he had the least of, and Shadow Troopers he had the most of, while the Commandos' and Spec Ops Troopers remained almost equal in number.

Shade turned to a nearby ARC Trooper, "Major, move three commando pods, and two ARCs up towards the tallest point and survey the area. Once you've pinpointed the Special Weapons forces, head to them and relay current orders," he said in his soft, yet menacing voice. The ARC, though he had more free will than most, was a fairly uncomplaining guy, unlike some ARCs, and that's why he chose him to be second-lead.
----------
Blaze held on tightly to the bar over his head as the gunship jolted to a sudden halt, and began it's decent to the planet surface. Blaze lept out as it hit down, his weight making his thud loudly. They had landed fairly close to the nearest foundry, around it's backside. He was surprised they hadn't been shot down, there were literally dozens, maybe a hundred or so gunships, all filled with his battalion, the Special Weapons forces.

He waited patiently, but with quite a trigger figure for the word from Shade, who he was co-operating with on this escapade.

((I'd appreciate it if no one kills my Major and his group!))
 Jedi Atomic
01-21-2007, 3:39 PM
Tekla noticed the droids were pre-occupied by the clone troopers that were attacking, he pulled at his master, then sprinted off to the closest wall of the foundry. "Follow me, quickly." He made his way along the wall to the corner where the door was around the corner. He slowly poked his shivering head around the corner when 4 droids ran out the door along with a droid that was half droid and half spider leg looking. He dared not mess with it. He then quickly jumped around the corner looked into the door and jumped in along with his master, hopefully, not taking time to look back, just in case a droid or another spider droid thing might come around the dark passage way. In his mind, he spoke to his master, "Well we're in. I am if your not." while trying to keep his presence hidden.
 Daft Adidas
01-21-2007, 3:47 PM
Heros jumped out and cut up two clones with his lightsabre ignited and jumped infront of the wepaons factory door and he force pushedt the rest away and his squad fired.
 Relenzo2
01-21-2007, 4:19 PM
"I'm in." Slindigh turned on his six weapons and in seconds he had slaughtered five droids (if you can call destroying droids "slaughtering" as they're not really alive) Then he used his saber to deflect fire while keepin g his zarbrak blades ready for anyhting that came near.
 rictus135
01-21-2007, 10:59 PM
A warning sounded in XD v12's head. Clones and jedi were already attacking the Sith Foundry. While the bulk of the droids were tied up fighting the clone army, special forces and jedi had moved in to attack them. Calling XD v9 to him, he mounted and set off for the foundry. It was no great concern to him if the foundry was destroyed, but the foundry was important and he was still droid enough to have no choice but to obey. At least the prospecct of fighting jedi was something to look forward to.
 Blessиd Sith
01-22-2007, 2:08 AM
The area before the Factory was strangely still. Dust puffed and scattered around Al's boots, pebbles randomly clattered gently off boulders or across the ground from unfelt tremours in the ground. Or from the combined steps of thousands of droids. It felt almost dead out here. He pressed his lips together and studied the massive doors barring their entrance. A gnawing feeling started deep in his stomach until it was clenching his chest. It would open. All they had to do was walk over and it would grant entrance for them. The enemy. Doors to a sensitive building would open for the enemy, allowing them to stroll right into the heart of the battle.

That was not normal. Al's gut twisted even as he motioned his men forward, sure and careful, making sure there was no ambush in the making. No, that would be inside, where their enemy was waiting. His lips pressed together again and he wet them as his muscles trembled slightly. Nothing in his training had prepped him for this. The battle ground would be on the Sith's terms; they knew the layout and would probably end up effectively trapping everyone inside. It was like leading animals to the slaughter.

At least he had clear mind enough to know what was coming. It might help him escape such a fate and actually succeed. There was no other option. He, and his vode, hadn't been bred for failure. Whatever they were facing, he was ready for it, and would react accordingly. Thankfully he wasn't walking in blind.

The Kaminoans hadn't grown them to be stupid and ignorant, after all. As the Clones made their approach, Al's fears came to pass. The doors opened smoothly, with barely a sound. The wind whistled slightly across the gap and his spine tensed.

"Fierfek," he hissed, shutting his eyes briefly, hearing the refrain from the others. Placing a careful foot forward, he felt the wash of training come over him. His mind cleared; his eyes became steely as he shifted into invincible-warrior-mode. The helmet prevented the others from seeing it, but they all knew. They had all felt the same thing and were equally ready. Weapons were up, making sweeping motions as they entered the Factory purposefully, checking, covering and clearing automatically.

"Droids are secondary," Al growled, taking point, peering around a corner as he waved a man into the opposite corner to cover the hall as he came about. Behind him their fellows were ready to lay down suppressive fire, alternating back and forth as they ran from cover to cover if need be. "Our orders are to terminate the Sith and all heads of the Factory. Then we blast and burn."

The voice of one of the Commando's came on the com, steady and breathy, giving them strength. "Sa kyr'am nau tracyn kad, Vode an."

You said it brother.
============================================

The Jedi were here. Nalaen's eyes flashed and she reached out, trying to pick them out as she moved carefully through access tunnels and hidden corridors. She stuck to the shadows and moved as one, barely flitting in the registry of anything with eyes. It was habit, she couldn't break it, even if it was somewhat superfluous. Breathing in, she could next-to taste a lot of different men, and yet something deep inside them said it was the same man. It was subtle things, barely perceptable things, that made them all so different.

Those had to be the Clones. They felt formidable. She felt almost bad about having to slaughter so many of them. They were her enemy, true, and they had to be put down, and yes, they were not that much different from droids. They too, had been built for a specific purpose.

She shut her eyes and supressed the shudder. But they were Mando'ade. Orders were orders though. And her life was her life. Risking her life to avoid killing an enemy, Mando or not, especially when they were just reproductions, was like getting sentimental over droids. Nothing about this felt right though, even to her. This wasn't the war she had been raised to wage. She wanted the Jedi. Those were her true foes. If she had her way, the Clones would be sent out, the droids decomissioned and the Jedi locked in the hangar bay for her to play with. That was a perfect world. Nothing in this galaxy was perfect unfortunately.

But what did it matter? She yet had Jedi to toy with, and she wouldn't deny herself that pleasure, no matter who got in the way. Stepping out of a consealed door, Nalaen stretched out with the Force, feeling it pour out of every cell of her being. It was an amazing feeling, almost like touching energy itself.

As always, the Force had led her right. There were Jedi near. And she was coming up behind them. Her palm tingled, eager for the feel of the hilt of her double-bladed sabre slapping firmly into it. Her ears buzzed with the hissing-thrum of the blades as they boiled out; red, frightening and absolutely lethal. She wondered idly if these fool Jedi had ever taken on a sabre like hers before. If not, they would receive quite the education before dying.
 Daft Adidas
01-22-2007, 3:08 AM
Heros cut up a few more clones and struck lightning at one.

Still quite a bit of his squad were dead.
 Jedi Atomic
01-22-2007, 5:21 PM
While Tekla was making his way through the shadows his master was holding off the droids. He seemed to be holding them off as if Tekla wasn't there but he pressed along the shadowed wall slowly making his way to a door that led to a hallway. Hopefully he can handle them droids and with the word that jedi are in the temple, more droids are going to be coming. Tekla force grabbed his hilt and held it in his hand while pressing in between some slabs in the wall. Droids came marching down the hallway to aid the other droids in the other room. He jumped out igniting his saber and cut the closest droid. The droids fired immediately at the intruder. He deflected the bullets and cut the nearest droid in half.

Once the little fight was over he looked around and made his way down the hallway to the Sith presence.
 Blessиd Sith
01-22-2007, 10:45 PM
The familiar smell of burning, destroyed droids hit all of RC-7484's squad at the same time. A moment later, they were inundated with the sounds of battle. Behind them. Al's eyes darted around, automatically examining the area for a fight. He looked around his HUD, blinking rapidly now and then, information spilling onto the screen even as he checked his team's status, his weapon read-out and his own vitals. Green across the board.

"Gogogo!" he shouted, darting out into the open, back the way they came, dropping to cover instinctually before they even saw the carnage. Looking up, Al saw a Sith. He knew it was a Sith. It had to be a Sith. It was like a Jedi . . . only wrong. Swinging his DC-17 around, aiming even before he had finished sighting the enemy, he suddenly held his hand out flat. Everyone's, including his own, fingers were already on their triggers, ready to fire. They stopped dead.

Jedi could deflect blaster fire. Sith probably could as well.

"Two-nine flashbang him," Al commanded over their com, going for his own flashbang, "the rest, frag." They moved as one being, all reaching down and automatically grabbing at their 'nades, knowing exactly where they had each put their ordinance. Five grenades went sailing at the Sith's position, slightly around him so any movement wouldn't completely protect them from the projectiles.

They all ducked a split second before a blinding light and deafening crash raced over them. Even as the light burned, the squad was up from their covers, firing madly, hoping the Sith was disoriented enough to not block even half the shots.

Fierfek. How'd we get called in for this one?

=========================================

The Jedi was closer than Nalaen had previously thought. In fact, they were getting closer. A tingle of excitement went through her and she ducked into an alcove that was nearly just a crack in the wall. She had a habit of springing on her opponents. It was an Assassin thing, really. Her hand tingled. Her arm was clenching. She wanted to grab her sabre now and slaughter the fool. But patience . . . patience . . . she just had to wait a little more. He would deliver himself to death. That made it so much easier than hunting him down.

She loved it when her prey came of their own volition.
 Daft Adidas
01-23-2007, 3:06 AM
Heros blocked more fire back and then grenades landed around him he jumped and they exploded he landed back down and there was complete rapid fire he just managed to block it all.
 Relenzo2
01-23-2007, 7:51 AM
Slindigh got rif of the last droid that was bothering to pay attention to them. "Come on," he called Tekla, "Let's go inside now." He saluted the clones and ran inside.
==================================================
Fi had led his clone to 100 yards off the Sith foundry. His men were charging, covered by snipers. He leveled his own sniper rifle and looked for any commanders or Sith to shoot. The tanks wer five minutes away.
 Jedi Atomic
01-23-2007, 8:16 AM
"Where is that Sith at?" noticing Slindigh coming up from behind him. "He's toying with us. I can just tell, otherwise he would be attacking us by now." He cautiously made his way down the hallway with no droids or anything. "He must have made all the droids leave the foundry to play around, because this place would be crawling with droids, espeially the hallway leading outside." He stopped. "You feel that Master?"
 rictus135
01-23-2007, 10:17 AM
XD v12 crested a ridge on his way to the foundry and saw a column of tanks. They were already scattering having had a moments advanced warning thanks to their sophisticated radar. XD v12 launched himself to the left, at the same time XD v9 leapt to the left to avoid the incoming fire. Their was too little cover to effectively protect him from the tanks, but they were too busy firing at XD v9 to be a threat. XD v12 placed his weapon on his back, dropped to all four and scurried for the nearest cover, a small cluster of rock formations. XD v9 was amoungst the tanks now, with the revolving chin mounted CPC it could easily track the tanks and fire on them without having to cease it's rapid manouvres, but unlike the artillery, these tanks were having far less difficulty firing on the droid. A quick diagnostic showed XD v9's deflector shields had almost failed.

XD v12 retrieved and charged his rifle, rose up and fired at the nearest tank. The heavily armoured vehicle could withstand a blast from XD v12's smaller CPC, but the turret was still vulnerable, and XD v12's advanced targetting system had no trouble hitting it. The tanks had been thinned out now, of the original division of twenty only five were still operable. XD v12 rose and fired, just as another five tanks rounded a bend in the road.

XD v12's robotic brain realised they must have had a rear guard, and probably a vanguard of lighter vehicles as well, at the same time it saw three of the newly arrived tanks fire and hit XD v9 simultaneously. It's already depleted sheilds failed and one of the rounds impacted on XD v9's side, blowing off a leg and sending the rest flipping and spinning across the gound. The tanks imediately turned their attention to XD v12's location and began to systematically blow the rocks to pieces. XD v12 rose and fired, rose and fired, disabling a tank with each shot. But his cover was fast diminishing now. Numerous near-misses were putting a drain on his shields.

XD v12 rose to fire for a third time, only to have a round hit directly on his central deflector panel. The shield absorbed most of the damage before failing but XD v12 was hurled though the air body parts flying everywhere, before slamming into the ground in ruin.
 Daft Adidas
01-23-2007, 11:14 AM
Heros had finished most of the clones and then force pushed the last four of and they tumbled down the hill.

He ran after them ready to kill.
 Blessиd Sith
01-23-2007, 3:18 PM
(((Um, wow, ьber powers there, seeing as the Clones managed to kill off Jedi . . . *Sighs* Anyway . . . I'm guessing the four are my boys? Imma play like that, I suppose, but I can edit if I'm wrong, easy enough. And also the bit with Nalaen. This is all somewhat difficult to follow but I'm trying my best.)))

Al was absolutely stunned. The laid out 'nades had done nothing, which was so close to a statistical improbability that it was damned near an impossibility. His big question was how the hell the Sith had managed to forgo any effects from the flashbangs. His mind jolted as he knew, then and there, that this was futile. There was nothing he and his men could do at the moment. Except tactical retreat.

"Haar'chak," he spat, motioning his men back, covering fire for each other. Then, something pressed into his chest and he was gasping for air as he flew backwards. A brief, idiot thought came to his mind: at least he wasn't the only one caught up in this. His vode were being pushed backwards by something invisible; apparently the same thing that had caught him. Tumbling in a frantic free-fall, Al hit the ground on his stomach, wheezing as every once of air was knocked from his lungs. He struggled for breath, closing his eyes to concentrate as he heard the same gasping struggles from his comrades. They all stood, training kicking in. They would never back down. Never give up. No matter how impossible the foe. They weren't built for it.

===============================================

Nalaen could hear the Jedi, and was nearly overwhelmed by their presence in the Force. She wanted to giggle. It was so cute how their ignorance blinded them so completely. Down to something as stupid as calling her "him". Of course they assumed she had to be male; what female would have such power? Stifling the snort of distaste, she was eager to engage, to strike them. Her hand made grasping motions and she had to physically struggle against her lightsabre flying into her palm. No. Not yet. It was all about timing. Once the strike teams and the heavy-hitters had been subdued and weakened, then she would bring out the droids. She had to wait. Just a moment longer, for the perfect moment to hit them.

She waited for the fool Jedi to pass her. They continued away from her position. Oh, they knew she was there, but where, little Jedi, where was she? Her eye twitched. The Force surged around her and built to a cresendo; it deafened her, nearly blinded her and pushed her on.

NOW.

Leaping out of her hiding spot, Nalaen took up an attack position, slightly hunched, one bent leg sprawled across from the other. She balanced on her hind leg as the hilt of her sabre leapt to her palm, humming almost frantically as it boiled out in twin blades of red. She grinned and used the Force to propel her lunge as she leapt, going for a death blow.
 Master_Archon
01-23-2007, 6:23 PM
Blaze jerked up as he saw the Major and a decent sized group of commandos' and some ARC Trooppers. Blaze approached them, not saying a word he listened to what the Major had to say.

Blaze nodded as the Major finished, he turned and looked towards the foundry, he saw clones charging it, obviously the common squad, the tanks would not be far behind.

"Idiots, this foundry was supposed to be a covert operation, that ijit Fi!" He said angrily. Obviously this whole mission was an idiots bumbrush, no planning had been involved in it's decision. The mission was simple, spec ops stayed a safe distance back, special weapons went around back, common squad surrounded the front and sides. After one of the three commando squads reported to spec ops, then spec ops would move in, taking out any primary inner defenses. Then they were to report to him, and he'd move in destroying the foundry from the outside, until tanks got there, then the special weapons forces would move into the foundry to aid the spec ops.

And in all this the common forces were supposed to stay away until droids started moving outside the foundry, that's when they would move in to prevent any retreat of the droids, or to keep the spec ops and special weapons escape routes clear.

But the dumbnut, Fi, had jumped the gun, and went against plans...great, another mistake he'd have to pull him out of, then he knew Shade would have to pull them bothh out!

Blaze turned to the Major, "change of plans, no more secrecy, Fi ruined that, time to call Shade, we'll be heading out." At this Blaze turned, he motioned to the two ARCs and two commando pods ((that's eight commandos')) , then fell in behind him. Then Blaze turned to two Firestorm Troopers like himself, and two Galactic Marines (http://images.wikia.com/starwars/images/c/ce/Galactic_marine.jpg) those four falling in behind him as well.

While Blaze did this the Major turned away and put his hand up to his helmet. His antenna extended slightly, and with this he sent an encoded message to Shade. Shade and Major had worked together many times, they had learned how to communicate in their own terms, or language you might say, so if anyone picked up the transmission, and decoded it, it's sound like no language any sentient being, whether robot or not, would understand.

Blaze opened up the comm to all his troops, "All units, commander Fi screwed up, mission has changed a bit, all units, supoort Fi's men, charge the foundry, when you find an entrance, use it! MOVE MOVE MOVE!!" He shouted through the comm, his entire battalion giving a warrior's salute, which was putting your fist to your chest, in one fluid move, all together, then they charged, giving cries as they went from the cover of the trees to the open area around the foundry.

Blaze turned to the Major, noddded, and walked off, the men he had told to follow him, keeping with him in near perfection. The Major, however, did not follow, instead he started running off towards a large hill where he could better send and receive messages.

Blaze jogged out of the tree cover, only to find his battalion, and the common forces charging at an empty field...there were little to no droids or defenses, and if there were any, they were quickly being dessimated, or already destroyed.

Blaze growled into his helmet, their cover broken over something so idioticly fruitless. But his battalion didn't wait around, he didn't know about the common forces, but his men were entering through holes in the walls, doors, or grappling themselves upward into the upper levels.

Blaze, however, went in throgh the main doors, where no one else seemed to want to be going through. Blaze searched around...he saw familiar heat-footprints...yes, they were the large prints of commandos'. Blaze decided these were one of the commando squads sent ahead of the main force, and decided to follow the heat-prints.

After some time tracking the prints he came to a bend in the hall, he looked around, he was a little lost, the heat of the prints were quickly dissapating. He backtracked, only to come upon the carnage of battle. He kept going, taking little time to examine the corpses he knew were common clone soldiers.

Then something peculiar happened, he was lost for sure, but still willing to find the squad of commandos' when he went around a corner, just to find what he was looking for. A squad of commandos', only they were struggling around abit, as if they were punched, hard.

Blaze made a motion with his hand, he was no commando, but he's commanded them before, and had practically memorised their signals and movements. The two commando squads were first to react, the ARCs not far behind, while the other soldiers had a slight delay, but they figured it out eventually. The soldiers moved forward, preventing the further progression of the charging sith. They opened fire, so many laser went towards that sith, he'd have to be God to deflect them all. Blaze knew the sith would do one of three things; die, stop-survive-and be injured, or retreat.

He was hoping for the first, but he knew no sith was stupid enough to keep charging, or for that matter, stay there, so he expected him to retreat. But if he didn't, Firestorm troopers had a weapon NO sith could deflect, fire!!!

Blaze, however, decided to check on the commandos' before he joined in. He walked over to one, knelt down a bit and tapped the commandos' helmet. "You okay there soldier?" He said in his Jango accent, though his pitch and tone were higher than the original Jango's voice.
 Jedi Atomic
01-23-2007, 10:06 PM
Tekla felt the sith behind him, igniting his blade as he ignited his. He put his blade up to stop the attack only to be knocked to the ground sliding a few meters from him. He then looked at the Sith and realised that he wasn't even a guy, "Your...your a girl?" he said more shocked than in pain, as he almost got his head cut in half by her. "I was expecting.....well a guy." He slowly stood up ffrom the powerful blow.
 Relenzo2
01-23-2007, 10:44 PM
Slindigh drew his lightsabers and made slash at the sith before leapin away. So this was the sith they were after. He sized her up. Looked powerful, bloodthirsty, the whole kit... this was going to be hard, even with her against two (exellent, in his opinion) Jedi. Maybe they'd get some clone help. But they could beat her. He summoned the Force to his side.
 Blessиd Sith
01-23-2007, 11:13 PM
Al had had better days. He felt like bantha poodoo and was sure he was going to die. In fact, he could see ARCs. He must have been dead and in some place between the galaxy and haran. For this was no vision of heaven to him, with their holier-than-thou attitudes and hi-I'm-gonna-kill-you's. And those kamase . . . though in his inner workings he kinda wish he had one -- and truth be told, really glad to see them now that he had faced the Sith. Anyway, kamase told everyone you were bad-ass, and that was sometimes more handy than a DC-17. Speaking of which. He groaned, trying to lift his arm to make sure his weapon was alright even as his eyes flickered across his HUD to check his squadmates.

A finger descended into his helmet. He almost shrieked, eyes going wide as he let out a little gurgle. A voice filtered through his comm as the finger tapped the T-visor, and Al relaxed, recognising the voice: it was his own. Almost.

"Yeah," he tried to growl, it coming out as a bit of a gasp, "we're fine." Struggling, he sat up and held his head in his hand for a moment. "RC-7484," he muttered absentmindedly as he stood, brushing himself off as his fellows did the same. "K'atini," he added. It's only pain . . . Then he put two fingers to his helmet in a salute, standing stock straight, ignoring the screaming of his muscles and the sharp pains in his back. Those would fade, or at least, a little bacta would help it along.

The other three of his team gathered around, looking much in the same state he was. Whatever that Sith had done had not been nice. And the ground hadn't been very forgiving either, which hadn't helped the problem.

"Alright sir," Al started after his breath had come back and one of the other troops had jabbed a syringe through the black bodysuit nearly into his collarbone, "what do we do about this Sith? My orders are to take all of them out before the droids. They seem to be luring us in to slaughter us personally so they don't waste the droids before the war. At least, that's my assessment." He almost gave a weak shrug, but didn't. He really wanted another mind on this, a superior officer, or a lot of them. "Those ARCs and spec-troops should do nicely," he added, sounding almost chipper. "Got any Nulls?" he tacked on, his voice going wary. "Only psychopaths could take out these Sith."

================================================== =====

Nalaen allowed herself an indulgence as she struck out at the Jedi on the floor. She giggled and stepped back, the Force pinging in her mind. There was a second Jedi. The one on the floor stood as the other (from the sense of him, the Master) ignited his sabres. They crackled and hissed. Nalaen grinned ear-to-ear. Oh this was going to be fun. And the poor thing even had two sabres. My my, he was really out to impress.

The Force surged through her and she bent double, bringing herself around gracefully and out of the arc of the Jedi's attack. She clucked her tongue chidingly as he leapt away; she then shook her head in a mock-woeful manner, affecting a little pout.

"Now how'm I gonna play with you when you jump away like that?" she whined, the girlish fascade belying the rage she was slowly building around her to better fuel her attacks. It amazed her how often Jedi tried to turn her because she was female, rather than killing her because she was the enemy. Putting on a bit of a show always helped too, usually giving her time to gather her strength and make her stronger. One with the Force.

His confidence startled her, but it was the futile confidence of those who knew they were going to die. He had no choice but to lie to himself, thinking he could win no matter what. What else was he going to do? She smiled now, but it was feral, wicked as her eyes glinted. She could feel him surrounding himself with the Force and it excited her. He wanted a full-blown battle. Oh she'd give it to him.

So she struck out at the apprentice, driving hard with her twin blades, parrying and lashing out as the Force swirled around her, fueling her with calm hatred. She was the eye of a storm, the centre of chaotic reign. Her blades were a blur as she pounded the apprentice, using him to lure in the real prey.
 Relenzo2
01-24-2007, 8:27 AM
Don't let her fluster you, Slindigh reminded Tekla, rock solid. He focused on the Sith movements, adn realized she wasn't out to kill his apprentice. Great, that meant she was trying to kill him. But he still did have his vobroblades, which might give him a surprise, although their advantage wouldn't be as good against a sith. But he had to help Tekla. He waited for the right moment, then did something he had only ever done as an arrogent Jedi: he threw on of his knives. She couldn't block the knife and push back Tekla's initiative again at the same time.
================================================== ===
Fi was getting flustered. He'd met up with Blaze who had told him it was supposed to be a stealth mission. Stealth! THIS was what happened when two parts of an army had slightly different strategies! The battle was not going well. They didn't have a single thing left that could fly for recconissance, but he could tll pretty easy. His tanks wouldn't be able to keep of the CIS fighters cor long, and half his troops were down. As a last resort he called the men to get into the fortress. Heavy explosives wouldn't be used on them in there, at least. He had grappled onto the roof and was leading a commando squad, well, he didn't really know where he was going as his radar had broken, which ticked him off, when he stumbled into a roomful of droids. They all hit the deck and got rid of those. "Split up and find out what's important enough to have guards this deep within the building!" Fi ordered.
 rictus135
01-24-2007, 11:07 AM
XD v12 waite until the last of the tanks had departed before activating his repair systems. Magnetic tendrils reached out across the field, drawing his scattered limbs back to his chassis. Liquid metal was guided through his skeletal structure to damaged sections, fusing limbs back together and repairing armor. An energy pulse shot through him solidifying it.

As he got to his feet he experimentally flexed his robotic limbs. Diagnostics showed all systems at normal, so he moved down to XD v9. It was heavily damaged, but not irreperable. Tapping into his magnetics package he guided the severed leg back into place, then removing one of the liquid metal containers reatached it. It was far from combat ready, the shields were destroyed, its weapon torn off as it had been tumbled over the ground, but it could still move at 65% efficiancy and would get XD v12 back to the foundry much more quikly than on his own two legs.

Mounting up they set off. A need for revenge burned in XD v12, all those who had dared oppose him would be made to suffer, and denying them the foundry was as good a place to start as any.
 Daft Adidas
01-24-2007, 11:20 AM
Herso ran down the hill after the tumbling cloens and then changed his mind.

"The droids inside teh facotyr will squash thsoe four."

He ran back on course to get the Jedi he was looking for followed by his elite squad.
 Blessиd Sith
01-25-2007, 11:31 PM
(((Okay, I was waiting to post because I have nothing for Al at the moment, but I decided I could still post for Nalaen.)))

Something glinted in the air. Being engaged in a sabre duel with random projectiles was not a good thing. Nalaen had a split-second decision to make; using the Force, she felt everything around her slow, just long enough to concentrate and make her move. She leapt upwards and back, away from the apprentice, loathing to retreat from a fight, but knowing she had no choice. It was that, or be badly wounded or killed. So they had some tactics. It just made the battle more interesting.

Landing on the ground a few metres away from her prey, Nalaen snarled, hunkering low to the floor, ready for a spring attack. The blade had nearly hit her, almost too close a call for any sort of relief, even when it clattered against the ground, skidding to a stop down the hall. That had certainly been an interesting Jedi trick. She didn't know they could be so bloodthirsty. It amused her.

Gathering the Force to her, she focused on the apprentice, knowing she didn't have much time to press her attack. He would have the advantage if she waited much longer. Dodging forward, using the Force to speed her movements, she lashed out with her double-blades, needing to get rid of these pesky Jedi.
 Jedi Atomic
01-26-2007, 10:39 PM
Tekla defended his postion as she came charging at him. She collided with him, sending him tumbling down the hallway. He grabbed his lightsaber and stopped an attack coming down upon him, while laying on the ground. "Your strong.....for a girl."
Page: 1 of 1