Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

problem: missing Sith and Red Eclipse

Page: 1 of 1
 Wacky Jack
01-19-2007, 2:20 AM
as the title suggests, i'm having a problem with the Sith on Peragus and the Red Eclipse on Nar Shadaa not showing up. on Peragus, i always let the Sith board the Ebon Hawk so i can get more experience, but for some reason, they have stopped spawning after Atton says "We've got company!" and on Nar Shadaa, the Red Eclipse aren't on the ship either...they're outside, but when i go onto the Ebon Hawk, nobody is there and i can't finish the quest. the following is a list of the mods i currently have installed, but i have no idea which one(s) is/are causing this problem:

Ulitmate Saber Mod
Svцsh's Master Robe Skins and the icons that go with them
Mira/Hanharr choice mod by Tupac Amaru
No More G0-T0!!! by goldberry
Advanced Miner Uniform by CrudeMatter
Lord Mandalore by TSBasilisk
More Feats by Joris
Remote Tells Your Influence by tk102
Increased Attributes and Skills for KOTOR and TSL by Shem
Invisible Masks for TSL by Achilles
Hide Weapons in Animations V2 by iNutter
Force Choke Anyone by Darth333
High Level Force Powers + the update by stoffe
Visas Marr's Robe by stoffe
Warp + cheat band v1.1 by Lit Ridl

any help here would be greatly appreciated

P.S. sorry if this is in the wrong place, but i wasn't sure where something like this should go
 Kitty Kitty
01-19-2007, 6:18 AM
I don't see anything there that should be the source of the problem, but then again I haven't actually looked at the files for many of those listed either.

On a guess, it sounds like something is messing up the script that fires when you enter the Ebon Hawk, which is k_003ebo_enter.ncs

At least, that's the usual problem for the Red Eclipse, since the Ebon Hawk you're in for that fight is actually 004EBO, but for whatever reason uses the same enter script as 003EBO (the 'normal' Hawk interior).

I'm not sure if that has anything to do with the Sith attack while leaving Peragus though, because if I remember right, that should be a script that fires when leaving the 107PER module called a_load005ebo.ncs so why the two would both not work right, I'm not sure.

Though I might not know what I'm talking about there either, since I never really did anything with the Sith attack, so I'm going by memory and guess work there to begin with.

But yeah.. I'd check your override (and all subs) for a "k_003ebo_enter.ncs", and if possible try to figure out which mod installed it. About all I can think of, unless of course you somehow got some variables goofed up and you're simply glitched, but then starting a new game or backing up far enough in save-games should fix that.

-Kitt
 stoffe
01-19-2007, 8:40 AM
In addition to what Kitty suggests, check if there are any files named 003ebo.git or 003ebo.are located in your override folder. If any of those files exist in the override folder I would remove them, since they are likely the cause of the problem.

(There are several different "Ebon Hawk" modules that use the same area layout, and as such have GIT/ARE files named the same even if the content of those files differ. If put in the override folder those files will override those files in all 5 modules that use them, which will cause problems.)
 Wacky Jack
01-19-2007, 1:49 PM
thanks both of you. i found which one was causing the problem. it was the HK part bin...a good idea for a mod, but that one file screws up everything
Page: 1 of 1