Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Yuthura recruit mod issue

Page: 1 of 1
 damacles
01-17-2007, 7:47 PM
Ok, I am using the 2.0 plugin and started a completely new game, no other mods are in save the 2.0 one. I made it to Korriban and was nice to Yuthura and she is on Dantooine but whenever I ask her to join she says no. Huh? I am currently lightside, so why won't she join? What else do I have to do?

Edit: Ok here's another odd issue. Right after I learned that I was Revan, HK made the comment that his memory had returned but now he won't talk..period. The icon to talk is there but nothing happens and he won't follow me anymore in a group. Any ideas on how to fix this anyone, I really don't want to start over.
 Master Zionosis
01-18-2007, 9:43 AM
Well i had problems with that mod as well but nothing technical, you have to recruit her in the tomb, it is hard, you have to say the right things at the right time. But i can't find her on dantooine anyway, where is she?

P.S. Also to the HK thing, i dont know what happened there, but i have read about it before, it seems alot of people are getting HK freezes, but its never happened to me so i dont know what the problem is.
 damacles
01-18-2007, 9:49 AM
She is in the Courtyard of the Enclave. When you exit the Enclave, turn left and then follow the patch to just past a Rodian walking around and you should see her before you.

Anyone know the global(s) I need to change in order to reset HK's conversations? I think if I reactivate the one that recovers his memory when you find out your past, that may fix the issue.
Page: 1 of 1