Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Kreia Young Reskin!

Page: 1 of 1
 m16965
01-17-2007, 3:22 PM
Okay folks,

I've done what seems to be my fav reskin. I have made Kreia look younger! SOme of the changes ive inclued are

- I have removed most of the wrinkles to give a more young healthy look that people have today.

- I have given her a small suntan. You may not notice it but it does make a lot of difference if you have seen it without.

- I have changed her hair colour to a Grey/Blonde colour. She will still have the same hair just a slightly different colour to give a younger apperance. She looks like she is aging slightly but she does not mess with hair dye that some people do today!

- I have softened the skin around the lower face area to give a more feel as if she is wearing some foundation that most women wear.

- I have changed her clothes slightly to appear less creased. This may not seem like a big change but it does appear less of a "burlap sack"

- I have changed the portrait of Kreia to match her new look. I'm not the best at reskining so please don't blame me if it is not perfectly accurate.

I know this has been done before but i only found about it after i released!
PCGM link (http://www.pcgamemods.com/mod/19370.html)
Filefront link is in my Sig!
Screenshot (http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/screenshots/File/74913/1)

On the After Screen i simply caught her mouth in an awkward place!

~Mando
 Fredi
01-17-2007, 5:53 PM
WOW!! Man Great mod!!...............Nice Work!!!!!....o No i think I am in love whit Kreia
 Arбtoeldar
01-17-2007, 7:00 PM
Great Mod.

I get an error when I try to download it from PCGM.
 ABCoLD
01-18-2007, 1:55 AM
I can't say I'll use it, but good work man! :)
 Shem
01-18-2007, 2:51 AM
I get an error when I try to download it from PCGM.It seems all of Mandalorian16965's mods at PCGM don't work right now. I wonder if that has to do with all new mods going up at the moment over there. Well, in any case, there is the FileFront link. :D

EDIT (UPDATE): Since I briefly talked about and because it was mentioned, I took the time and noticed that any mod uploaded to PCGM starting on January 7 has a problem being downloaded. Some of the links even take you to FileFront, which is weird.
 Prime
01-18-2007, 11:33 AM
She's so hot! :p
 Darkkender
01-18-2007, 11:57 PM
Not too weird Shem. Mods aren't actually hosted there anymore. Your upload is actually a mirror link. Filefront is one of the mirror upload locations.
 m16965
01-19-2007, 2:11 PM
Thanks All! :D
I will be doing more mods like this one!

It seems all of Mandalorian16965's mods at PCGM don't work right now. I wonder if that has to do with all new mods going up at the moment over there. Well, in any case, there is the FileFront link.

EDIT (UPDATE): Since I briefly talked about and because it was mentioned, I took the time and noticed that any mod uploaded to PCGM starting on January 7 has a problem being downloaded. Some of the links even take you to FileFront, which is weird.

There is some problems with PCGM right now. The noly way to upload is hotlink and i chose filefront as my link. Also it is not letting me upload screenshots!

She's so hot! :P
Someone thought so to Prime! Check this out!
While you're at it, how about a Kreia romance mod for this new skin?
 silver3279
01-24-2007, 11:54 AM
Kreia Romance???

Did someone take a blaster bolt to the head?
 LORD SPARTAN
01-24-2007, 4:35 PM
I know this has been done before but i only found about it after i released!

I know but yours is better. The old one I downloaded once, was only a blured texture and there was some missed spot on it. Your's offer better quality and as a perfectionist it fit my vision better. :thmbup1:
 ThoraxeRMG
06-07-2007, 1:05 AM
I Hope this doesn't come with a bonus Romance mission. :)
 JediRevan
06-07-2007, 7:40 AM
As Mission would put it, "Ewwwww! Gross!"
 Frizz
06-13-2007, 3:44 AM
Looks like the best Kreia reskin I've seen!
great job!:)
Page: 1 of 1