Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Karaoke Revolution Video Game

Page: 1 of 1
 Nerfyprincess
01-16-2007, 6:09 PM
I'm curious if you guys have heard or played the new video game for the PS2 called Karaoke Revolution American Idol?
I like how the game inspired me to sing better by moving to the next round, especially with the three judges judging how good or bad I am within singing a song.

http://www.mangamonkey.com/work/karaoke/screenshots/KRAI_Screenshot_9.bmp)

What do you guys think of the game, if you have played it?
Karaoke Revolution Presents: American Idol (http://www.musicineverydirection.com/kr.php)
 Poopdogjr
01-16-2007, 6:52 PM
I haven't played it. My little sis has though, I think she liked it.
 Titanius Anglesmith
01-16-2007, 7:15 PM
Bah, if I wanna play that type of game, I'd rather play DDR or Guitar Hero.
 Grey Master
01-16-2007, 9:33 PM
Bah, if I wanna play that type of game, I'd rather play DDR or Guitar Hero.

Agreed, but I still will play a little out of curiosity....
 Poopdogjr
01-17-2007, 12:46 AM
Can you shoot Simon in his dome-piece? If so, I would rent it. Actually I would proabably want to end up shooting pretty much everyone involved with that show. Make it like a really sweet fps. That sounds a little creepy looking back at that now, but I'm going to run with it. Freedom of speech. Chicken Patties.
 darth plumber
01-18-2007, 9:45 PM
I have that game and my whole family plays it on multiplayer it's pretty much the same i haven't played the "idol mode" or whatever it's called yet, but i will.
 Nerfyprincess
01-22-2007, 1:50 PM
I've played the game every other day, and I think it's funny to see how they judge my singing abilities. I'd rather laugh at the things Simon says than anything else.
But I just like singing some of the songs within the choice of songs they have for me. It's fun once I know some of the songs really well, and blow Simon's mind away.
 Carlo El Sanchez
01-22-2007, 6:49 PM
Yeah, id rather play Guitar Hero II, i hear its coming to Xbox 360...but im terrible at music, even air guitar! so i doubt i would buy it.
Page: 1 of 1