Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Warning: AI Cheats

Page: 1 of 1
 Cheech Marin
01-16-2007, 6:48 PM
Just so everyone is aware, in stock FoC the AI has fog of war turned off, and can apparently spawn units after you retreat from a battle, even on medium difficulty. I know that there is a way to turn fog of war off, but I'm not sure if the spawning units can be removed.
 PoiuyWired
01-16-2007, 8:15 PM
Well, even in stock E@W the AI cheats a bit, especially when it comes to building units.

Just let the AI have a planet for a few seconds and there is a whole fleet up there, even without a space station.
 Docter_Aap
01-17-2007, 5:34 AM
yah i know. kinda impossible
 jedi jim 1989
01-17-2007, 1:13 PM
or perhaps they fly them over there................

posibility
 Darth Badguy
01-17-2007, 3:36 PM
Nope...I corrupted a rebel planet, it was conquered by empire (sometimes than the corruption is removed, sometimes not) and withoutany fleet flying towards the planet there is a fleet, 2 stormtrooperpelotons, 3 darktroopers and even 2 At-At's :P 5 seconds later a level 3 space-station appears from nothing...
 jedi jim 1989
01-18-2007, 8:59 AM
thats fair enough, but i have to admit that i havent had those problems my self, either that or i just havent payed enough attention
 BanthaFodder01
02-09-2007, 9:14 PM
Yeah, the fog of war thing is obvious. Especially when you have troops at a scan building (those structures that reveal whole map) and all their units go straight towards it and their artillary (without getting close) somehow targets the structure and blows it up.....
Page: 1 of 1