Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Force Of Darkness: Discussion/Recruitment

Page: 1 of 1
 Reclaimer
01-14-2007, 6:04 PM
http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j151/Black-Rose-Designs/Misc/StarWarsForceofDarkness.png)

This takes place 2000 Years BBY. The sides are Jedi and Sith. Bounty Hunters and Mercenaries are allowed, and can work for either side.

Rules: No god modding or whatever its called. Role Play fair. Dont kill someones charactar without their permission, and only two (2) characters per person.

Well start the RP once enough people join. Also, you'll need to fill out a character sheet (borrowed from Grey Master's Sith Battle RP, cause I like the layout)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name:

Attributes:
- STR:
- DEX:
- CON:
- INT:
- WIS:
- CHR:

Eye Color:
Hair Color:
Description:
Lightsaber techniques:
Force Powers:
Weapons:
Lightsaber color:
Master(s):
Apprentice(s):
Group or Team name:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Zakk Kylde
Homeworld: Asthor, And ice planet on the Outer Rim

Attributes:
- STR: 23
- DEX: 23
- CON: 25
- INT: 25
- WIS: 25
- CHR: 23

Eye Color: Green
Hair Color: Long, Black
Description: 5'10, Black Jedi Master Robe
Lightsaber techniques: Vaapad, Ataru, Shien
Force Powers: Force Illusion, Force Projection, Force Storm, Jedi Alchemy (Variant of Sith Alchemy)
Weapons: 2 Lightsabers, Book of Alchemy, and the Force.
Lightsaber color: Blue, Yellow
Master(s): N/A
Apprentice(s): N/A
Group or Team name: Jedi

Bio: Zakk was born on Asthor, a planet on the Outer Rim. Discovered by the Jedi, he was trained at the temple on Corus****. His skill at the Force was amazing, but it sparked some fear in the Masters. Power like his would be devestatiing if it got into the Sith's hands. On a mission to Dathomir, Zakk recovered a Sith Holocron. Inside were teachings of their ways. Zakk used it, briefly, and opened himself to the lightsaber style of Vaapad. Also, he learned basicly Alchemy before he had to turn the Holocron over to the Order.

Soon Zakk had developed his own style of Vaapad, which he called Kinjo. He also tested Alchemy with the Light side of the Force, which lead him to Verru'jap, an old, barren world near the Unknown Regions. There, he found an ancient book of Jedi Alchemy, written by Nusse'V'Ka, an ancient Jedi Master, who counteracted Sith Alchemy with his own Jedi Alchemy. Along with the book he found a Holocron, filled with teachings and spells for the Alchemy. After sharing his findings with the Jedi Order, the Order agreed to let Zakk study this Alchemy, but to be careful not to tap into the Dark Side.

One night, while studing his Alchemy, he learned of a way to tap into the Dark Side by using the Light Sides power. Nusse explained that a Jedi can indeed learn Dark Side powers, with risking to fall to the Dark Side. Zakk immeadiately went to the Trainning Room, and activated a dueling bot. Summoning the Force, he focused on the droid. Following Nusse's directions, he casted a bolt of Force Lightning at the droid, decemating it. Master Vjo heard the commotion and rushed in, seeing the last of the lightning disappear. Vjo could only feel Light Side power coming from Zakk, thus realizing Zakk had mastered the Alchemy Art of Dark Side Transfussion.

Over the years, Zakk has gained more knowledge of Alchemy and his Kinjo form, and has become a recognized Jedi Master.
 KotO[REvan]
01-14-2007, 6:44 PM
This role play looks fun, count me in.

Name: Jaara
Homeworld: Kashyyyk
Faction: Jedi
Class: Jedi Guardian

Attributes:
- STR: 25
- DEX: 18
- CON: 25
- INT: 15
- WIS: 18
- CHR: 20

Eye Color: Brown
Fur Color: Gray, Maroon
Description: Tall, Furocious, Dangerous
Lightsaber Techniques: Ataru
Force Powers: None
Weapon: Single Hilt Lightsaber
Lightsaber Color: Yellow
Mentor: Jedi Master Denta
Appearance: Here (http://www.rpgplanet.com/starwars/pics/wookmale.jpg)

Biography:
Jaara is a wookie who was born on Kashyyyk 2039 BBY. He is the son of the past wookie leader, Greeyt. Jaara was always unique, he was Force sensitive and was soon discovered by a group of Jedi. He was drafted to the Jedi, at his own will, to be trained in the Force. Of course since he is a wookie it makes it extremely hard to learn the ways of the Force, he has no great talent in useing the Force but he is extremely skillful in useing a lightsaber.

Being raised as a Wookie, he hardly knows how to speak the Galactic Basic language, but he can understand it. So he invented a droid that could translate his language from wookie to Galactic basic. The droid's code is JA-T1, which stands for Jaara Translator One (1). The droid goes wherever Jaara goes, and helps him in all of his missions.

In the year 2000 BBY Jaara has volunteered to defeat a Sith threat. He now travels with other Jedi to stop Lord Treyas and his army, to protect the galaxy from this great evil.

Name: JA-T1
Faction: Translator Droid
Class: Expert Translator Droid

Attributes:
- STR: 0
- DEX: 0
- CON: 0
- CHR: 0

Eye Color: Green, Blue
Description: Small, Smart, Smooth
Master: Jaara of Kashyyyk
Appearance: Here (http://www.randomhouse.com/delrey/DRIN/art/jedi_aanalysis_droid.jpg)

Biography:
JA-T1 was crafted by Jaara on Dantooine after he was taken to be trained as a Jedi. JA-T1 has been with Jaara for 29 years, and has helped Jaara translate what he is saying to figures that speak Galactic Basic. JA-T1 has no weapons or fighting skills because he was not made for such purpouses, but he still goes with Jaara on missions to help in any way possible.

In the year 2000 BBY, Jaara has volunteered to stop a Sith threat. Naturally, JA-T1 will be going with Jaara to help and translate. Jaara and JA-T1 both hope to save the galaxy from the Sith, and protect the galaxy.
 Reclaimer
01-14-2007, 6:46 PM
Sweet, thanks for joining. Now all we need is a few more people and we can get this started.
 Relenzo2
01-14-2007, 9:38 PM
I've never seen an online role-play forumn where you have to fill out STR and DEX... interesting...
 Grey Master
01-14-2007, 9:58 PM
(Im glad u liked my idea, ) :D

I will be looking forward to see how this RPG develops....
 Relenzo2
01-15-2007, 10:22 AM
Well, I'll just trust that Grey Master knew what he was doing when he made this template.

Name: Your Man
Homeworld: Yorisho, a moon of Tatooine

Attributes:
- STR: 23
- DEX: 21
- CON: 20
- INT: 18
- WIS: 17
- CHR: 17

Eye Color: green
Hair Color: sandy
Description: Traders uniform
Lightsaber techniques:N/A
Force Powers: N/A
Weapons: Z-36 blaster, quick retracting, wrist cable launcher, 200Hpower (think slightly spider-manish swinging and grabbing things)
Lightsaber color:N/A
Master(s):N/A
Apprentice(s):N/A
Group or Team name:Bounty hunter/Mercinary

Bio: Darranak Girryryidio is "Your Man" for hired fighting or specific assasination. He has little important past or origin, and from an early age, he learned that it was moral if it had the biggest payoff.

COOL, WOOKIE JEDI!
 Grey Master
01-15-2007, 10:39 AM
Well, my requirements were for that duel only, but lets see how it works on this one, I'll join:

Name: Darth Safferis (For this thread ONLY I will be a Sith)
Homeworld: Mandalore

Attributes:
- STR:19
- DEX:18
- CON:19
- INT:21
- WIS:20
- CHR:17

Eye Color: Clear Gray
Hair Color: Black, with some Gray
Description: Has a black body suit, with some chest protection and wears a mask like helmet.
Lightsaber techniques: Vaapad, Trakata, Dun Moch, Makashi
Force Powers: Dark side (Chain lighting, Drain Life, Impale) Light side (Heal, Barrier, Stasis Field)
Weapons:Y-saber, shotos and dual mandalorian heavy blasters.
Lightsaber color: Red, shotos are orange.
Master(s): none
Apprentice(s):none
Bio: Kheyrso has Mandalorian and Echani heritage, making him a formidable oppponent when it comes to melee fighting. He failed to the darkside to help others, sacrificing what he loved most: his family. Now, he searches for this holocron, with hope that it will help him reach his objective: destroy the Jedi forever. He's able to use both dark side and light side powers.
 Relenzo2
01-15-2007, 11:37 AM
It's gonna be hard to tell who's the Sith side and who's the Jedi side in this fight....
 Reclaimer
01-15-2007, 1:22 PM
Ok, I'm gonna start this RP, but anyone can join. So dont think this means we're closed on aloowing people to join, everyone is welcomed!
 KotO[REvan]
01-15-2007, 1:32 PM
You should start the first post, since I know where the basic start of this RPG will take off. Then I'll get into it from there.
 steven
01-15-2007, 2:21 PM
Name:Captain Goren
Homeworld:Coruscant

Attributes:
- STR: 25
- DEX: 23
- CON: 18
- CHR: 25

Eye Color:Brown
Hair Color:Grey
Description:Click here (http://www.stargatesg1971.com/jack/jacksounds2.jpg)
Weapons:Custom Blaster Riffle
Background: Captain of a civilian freighter known as the Black Falcon. Has recently been hired to aid a group of Jedi in their search for an artifact.

Hope this is allright but I feel that this rpg could use a(nother) soldier.
 Reclaimer
01-15-2007, 2:25 PM
Its fine. And thanks for joining!
 Daft Adidas
01-15-2007, 2:54 PM
ok i'll join! He he!

Name: Barko
Homeworld: Coruscant

Attributes:
- STR: 27
- DEX: 19
- CON:22
- INT: 20
- WIS: 28
- CHR:25

Eye Color: Blue
Hair Color: Dark Brown
Description: A funny Jedi with good sense of humour and brilliant skills
Lightsaber techniques: I'm not sure but a very good saber thrower!
Force Powers: Push, throw, pull, jump and sprint
Weapons: Dual lightsabers both blue
Lightsaber color: Blue
Master(s): Father Damien Bark the first
Apprentice(s): None
Group or Team name: Coruscant North Jedi Team
 Dogan Nar
03-22-2007, 10:56 PM
Name: Dogan Nar
Homeworld:Iridonia

Attributes:
- STR: