Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Not being able to edit Threads

Page: 1 of 1
 Diego Varen
01-13-2007, 7:32 AM
In the Jedi Archives, I suppose many of you have this problem with your Fics in the Archives, but I'm unable to edit. I asked Jae why we couldn't edit and she said that the Forum wouldn't let us, but the Admins might be able to sort it. The reason is because when I post a very large Thread there with lots of info (In the near future), I want to be able to edit the Thread to update details, etc. The only way I can edit Threads like this is to PM a Mod to move the Thread back into the CEC for a while, to do the edits and then PM them again to move it back again. Personally, I don't want to edit Threads this way and I don't want to bother the Mods, so if it possible, could we please have an Edit function on our Threads in the Archives? Thanks and sorry if I don't make sense.
 Darth333
01-13-2007, 11:11 AM
I made some changes but I am not sure it will work given that the forum is closed to general posting. Give it a try and let me know.
 Diego Varen
01-13-2007, 3:43 PM
I made some changes but I am not sure it will work given that the forum is closed to general posting. Give it a try and let me know.

It works fine thanks Darth333. Sorry I didn't post earlier and thanks for doing that for me. I don't care about not posting, it was just editing I was annoyed about.
 KotO[REvan]
01-13-2007, 9:02 PM
Cool option, thanks Darth333.
Page: 1 of 1