Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Help moding kotor( help me)

Page: 1 of 1
 Light_Jigi
01-12-2007, 10:51 AM
Help me mod kotor

Edit: And i nead help to put a picture
 Grey Master
01-12-2007, 11:01 AM
Uh..I take it that you are new?
Welcome to the forums!!!! :D
A little advice, please don't double post and be patient, I will like to help you, but can't, so I think that if you wait, the experienced modders will help you.
 Jae Onasi
01-12-2007, 4:25 PM
Hello Light_Jigi and welcome to the forums.

Please don't 'bump' posts, and please don't double post. Please use the edit button in the lower right corner below your signature to add to your previous post. Also note that this isn't a chatroom or IM. People will respond when they are able, but you have to give them more time than just a couple minutes. People on this forum come from all over the world and have different work/school/sleep schedules than you, and you need to be patient--give them several hours, even a couple days, rather than just a couple minutes.

Please review the Forum Rules (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?p=2150724#post2150724) today so that you're familiar with the rules and policies here.

Check out the tutorials and stickies--there's some great info there to get you started modding, and there are lots of questions asked in lots of the threads. Check those out--they may have the answer you're looking for already.
 T7nowhere
01-12-2007, 6:15 PM
To add to what Jae said. This thread is closed due to not having a topic.
Page: 1 of 1