Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Help: Jedi Academy

Page: 1 of 1
 PsycsX
01-10-2007, 8:29 PM
I'm having a few problems in Jedi Academy that I've never had before, so I hope someone can help me with these
1. Everytime I restart the game, my controls and my name are reset.
I tried a solution here (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=35556), but I was wondering if there was an easier way.
2. When I create a server, I cannot use the 'hook' or 'jetpack'
I can use the hook in the 'Primary Dimension,' but it reaches it's target very slowly. Also, how would I be in the primary dimension by default?
 Johnpp
01-11-2007, 12:27 AM
You are using JA+ right?

Heres a hint:

1)Go to start

2)Go to JA+

3)Go uninstall.

Ja+ is not worth the way it buchers Jedi academy.
 Malach_Xaviel
07-13-2007, 1:20 AM
There are various ways to stop your configurations from resetting, the easiest being- by creating a notepad from within the game (type a special command) and then just reloading that notepad everytime it resets (less hassle).

As for the other problem, using the same menu to create the notepad, you can edit the speed of the hookshot, it's property's, and even if it's on or not.

Look for a site or admin guide somewhere to give you a complete list of all the possible ingame debug commands.
 Marzex
06-03-2008, 11:23 AM
There are various ways to stop your configurations from resetting, the easiest being- by creating a notepad from within the game (type a special command) and then just reloading that notepad everytime it resets (less hassle).

As for the other problem, using the same menu to create the notepad, you can edit the speed of the hookshot, it's property's, and even if it's on or not.

Look for a site or admin guide somewhere to give you a complete list of all the possible ingame debug commands.
;o Where is there a admin guide to debugs... Cos i have a SO anoyin bug on Mission 3.. See my thread and see if you can help please <3 :(...
http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=189309)
 alexrdias
06-03-2008, 4:25 PM
Are you using the safe mode? Maybe that's the problem...
Page: 1 of 1