Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Halo: Unidentified Project

Page: 1 of 1
 Carlo El Sanchez
01-05-2007, 11:15 PM
Theres an Unidentified Project, wich Peter Jackson himself has revelaed shortly after Halo Wars was announced...Peter Jackson, with his recently-formed Wingnut Interactive, will create a game set in the Halo universe, in partnership with Bungie Studios. The game is toted to be the 'next chapter' in the Halo story and is stated to feature a new way of playing games. What does everbody else think of this ?

For more info on it go to http://halo.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page)
 Sabretooth
01-06-2007, 5:42 AM
A brand new gaming genre! I'm interested, this might just end up being really cool. Of course, I'm a little skeptical since Peter Jackson is in this...

A link from Bungie (http://www.bungie.net/News/TopStory.aspx?link=bungieatx06)

I predict more details to arrive by the time Halo 3 comes out...
 darth plumber
01-20-2007, 6:44 PM
What do you mean a new way of playing? Is it like a whole spartan army and you control the whole army from an overhead view? i forgot what that's called.
 Carlo El Sanchez
01-20-2007, 7:32 PM
Halo Wars will be strategy like LOTR Battle for Middle Earth.
 Grey Master
01-20-2007, 9:37 PM
Uhh...I thought that Jackson was gonna make the HALO movie, I think he announced somewhere, as for the game,I have not heard about it, and I will definetly buy it when it comes out.....
 Jae Onasi
01-21-2007, 1:09 AM
^
Oh good Lord.
 Carlo El Sanchez
01-21-2007, 2:56 AM
The Halo movie should consist of 130 minutes of dogs making poo gas while suspended on a rotating piece of metal in outer space. The dogs may or may not be wearing dog-jet-paks. The dogs should constantly be making poo gas. But because noise cannot be heard in space, there should be subtitles telling us the dogs have made poo gas. For instance if a dog farted the subtitle would read: Loud dog fart. Also duration and pitch of dog fart would need to be included to understand the full context of said poo gas. Example: Loud dog fart lasting 38 minutes. This subtitle would have to remain onscreen at all times of the farting and would supercede any and all other subtitles that would come up in the course of the movie. Even if those subtitles were key to understnad the plot of the movie or what certain characters were saying. This way the audience would truly understand the directors intentions.
What a truely beautiful piece of writing there Poopdogjr.
 Darth Groovy
01-21-2007, 3:44 AM
Hey poopdog, next time you want to be an idiot, go spam somebody elses forums, mmm k? :rolleyes:
 Poopdogjr
01-21-2007, 5:02 PM
K.

* Note to self*: Community discussion boards have no sense of humor. Next time be supa serious and not try to joke around or anything.
 Titanius Anglesmith
01-21-2007, 9:25 PM
Uh...no. There's a difference between "joking around" and "filling an entire post with nonsensical rambling that isn't funny, just stupid."
 Poopdogjr
01-21-2007, 10:20 PM
I was under the impression they were one and the same. Oh well. I apologize for trying to lighten the mood and messing around. Continue with this incredibly important thread sans any "derailing" that I have done.
 primalunderdog
02-12-2007, 8:58 AM
I was under the impression they were one and the same. Oh well. I apologize for trying to lighten the mood and messing around. Continue with this incredibly important thread sans any "derailing" that I have done.

Lighting the mood? Now you have started a flame fest
 Carlo El Sanchez
02-13-2007, 1:16 AM
This thread can be locked now lol, we have already established the info on the Halo project, the next posts will be flaming i bet just as primal said.
 Halo_92
02-14-2007, 12:07 PM
Just calm down and back on topic.

Anyways I might be a portable thing if Microsoft decides to go portable.
 Poopdogjr
03-05-2007, 11:53 AM
I vote candy.
Page: 1 of 1