Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

OpenGL Errors

Page: 1 of 1
 VaderChick
01-05-2007, 8:55 PM
Hey. I installed Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy, but when I tried to play it, it came up with this.

"GLW_StartOpenGL() - could not load OpenGL subsystem"

What does this mean, and how do I fix it?

VaderChick
01-07-2007, 12:57 AM
Also, I have a NVIDIA Vanta/Vanta LT.

Any one know where I can download some new drivers?
 Gothik
01-07-2007, 11:45 AM
 Johnpp
01-07-2007, 9:32 PM
The thing is she cannot find the Vanta Drivers on that site. I know becuase I PM'ed her and I have a Nvidia too. Anyway she installed a new driver for it.

A Ati Radeon I think. She just needs to configure it, etc, etc.
 Gothik
01-09-2007, 7:44 PM
The problem is the Vanta is an old card. It was not specified if it was a TNT Vanta card or a TNT2 Vanta. If it's a TNT vanta, then you'll have to do some digging on the Nvidia site to find their driver archive, as they stopped supporting that card a couple of years ago. I think drivers around the 3x.xx or 4x.xx series was when they lasted supported the card in their drivers.

If it's a TNT2 Vanta, then you can just download the latest drivers from Nvidia as they still support the TNT2 card, though probably not for much longer I suspect.
 Johnpp
01-10-2007, 12:33 AM
Thanks for all the help. :)
Page: 1 of 1