Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Starfields: The Second Age

Page: 2 of 2
 TheExile_Hunter
01-16-2007, 6:27 PM

Time until Haven meeting: 46 hours, 10 minutes.

"Tell Commander Keyes to have the paycheck ready for when I get back." Laique'Hen said before stepping outside the shuttle.

"Will do." Crash shouted back. A minute later, the ship took off behind Laique'Hen and slowly dissapeared on the horizon.

Laique'Hen looked at his PDA, there were more than 46 hours left until the meeting. This meant he would have to find a place to stay until he was due to report to Stephen Ramose.

After having descended from the landing pad, Laique'Hen entered the streets of the Capital City. The streets were crowded, as usual, and night was about to fall. He began searching for a hotel, and not only because he needed a place to stay, but because he wanted to get away from the masses as well.

I took him a few hours before he finally found a place to stay. It was a rather remote hotel in the outer regions of the city, in a surprisingly quiet neighbourhood which suited him just fine. The hotel room was small, but it was a lot better than the barracks back at the base. Not having anything else to do, Laique'Hen figured that he might as well use the time available to catch some sleep and call it a day.

__________________________________________________ _________________________________________________

Time until Haven meeting: 6 hours, 27 minutes.

Laique'Hen was standing in front of the hotel entrance with his backpack around his shoulder. He had spend the last two days in the hotel, and even observed people walking outside every now and then, simply out of boredome.

Laique'Hen briefly looked at his PDA. Only 6 hours left, it was time for him to go to the Embassy and report to Stephen Ramose and, much to his dislike, attend the meeting. The idea of people looking after him because of his strange appearance didn't really attract him, therefore, Laique'Hen decided to call a hovercab to get him to the Embassy building.

Upon arrival, Laique'Hen entered through the main entrance and went to the reception. "Excuse me." Laique'Hen said, trying to be polite. "I'm here to see Mr. Ramose."

"Do you have an appointment?" The receptionist asked.

"Of course." Laique'Hen answered, and gave a small chip to the receptionist.

"Oh." The receptionists uttered after the computer displayed the data. "You're here for that meeting."

Laique'Hen nodded. "Unfortunately."

"You're early." She stated. "Mr.Ramose would like to see you now, his office is in the Haven Embassy section, the northern one."

"Right..." Laique'Hen said rather annoyed. The northern tip just had to be on the other side of the compound. "I'd better get going then." With that, he turned around and started walking.

"Wait, you forgot the..." The receptionist said, but stopped in her sentence when she saw Laique'Hen waving with the chip in his right hand. "chip..."

It took quite some time before Laique'Hen finally reached the Haven Embassy in the northern section, but at least he was there in time. By chance, he passed Stephen Ramose on his way to the reception desk.

"Mr. Ramose." Laique'Hen called.

"Yes?" The Haven representative asked, confused by his appereance. "May I ask who you...."

"From the army," Laique'Hen finished. He held out the chip in his hand. "I was told to meet you prior to the meeting."

"Oh, right," Mr. Ramose replied after taking the chip. "I was expecting you. If you would be so kind to follow me to my office." Mr. Ramose suggested. They both entered the Haven Embassy and made their way to Mr. Ramose's office.

"Please, make yourself comfortable." Mr. Ramose said smiling. "The others haven't arrived yet and there are still four hours left before the meeting."
 Dark_Lady
01-16-2007, 6:56 PM
"Dr Stevens I want to make sure you are completely aware of the situation and what is expected of you and your..." Jennifer paused for thought. "Assisstant. You Are the first person to represent our Great and Powerful empire for nearly 100 years."
"Yes," Dr. Stevens said seriously, flicking her datapad off and laying it aside. "I am quite aware. Unless, of course, you have further instructions or information?"
 JasraLantill
01-16-2007, 7:19 PM
[i]Ciyagi gave a slight bow, "m-m-ma'am," he stuttered politely. His tail flicked around nervously. Ciyagi grabbed it and held it infront of himself, ringing it like a wet cloth. "Heheh, mind of it's own," he mumbled to her through a nervous grin. By this time his bag of cookies and cap were on the floor.

Janalia let out a barely audible gasp as she saw the man's 'tail', but Tien merely raised an eyebrow. He knew the man was from the empire of Pharaz-Gil--the tail and strange shaped ears sort of gave that away. Yet, Tien didn't let it show that he was amused by Ciyagi's bumbling, nervous antics. Instead, he reached down and picked up the man's cookies and cap.

"You're just outside of the Ashoka Republic's Embassy," Tien replied as he handed the items to Ciyagi. "I'm Major Tien Sho-Khan," he introduced himself. "And this is my colleague, Miss Ngyen."

Janalia merely nodded, too afraid to actually speak to the man, and shocked that Tien was doing so, so casually.

"Maybe we can help you find your way," Tien suggested. "Although, we're newcomers to this place as well. Where are you going?"
 Master_Archon
01-16-2007, 9:05 PM
"Maybe we can help you find your way," the man suggestion. "Although, we're newcomers to this place as well. Where are you going?"

Ciyagi thought on this a moment, "um...I've been wondering around this place awhile, so I'm guessing I should just go straight to the place where the meeting will be, where ever that is," he answered.

Ciyagi's eyes grew wide as he realized he had forgotten his manors. "So sorry, um, I'm Shien Ciyagi Ryuu Jendai," he introduced. "I am from the beautiful planet, Carad-Galadh, within the vast empire of Pharaz-Gil," he said formally.

"Erm, hello to you both from the..." Ciyagi couldn't find a word for Nirvana's terrestrial image. "Icingishly..wonderful planet of...Nirvana is it?" He asked himself. He bowed to them both in turn, then offered his hand to each. He shook the girls hand nervously, "Miss Ngyen," then the man's, "Major Sho...." his sentence trailed off as he realized something.

Ciyagi's eyes widened, his pupils dilating to slits, as if a pin had hit the floor that only he heard, he snapped to attention. "Major! So sorry, Gunnery Sergeant Ryuu, at attention sir! I did not realize your rank...military formality over personal gain, how may I serve?" He asked, his hand up in a Pharaz military solute, he stood straight and tall, his strong chest out, his chin up, and at perfectly positioned attention. His last comment, or question, was a saying most Pharaz soldiers under rank to an officer ask when they did not realize something, like that officer's rank.
 starmark2k
01-17-2007, 7:33 AM
((OCC- Ok i'm going to Char contral jasras character for a bit just to get our characters at the embassy. I'll post the meeting in 6 hours so please make sure your characters are in the room. @DL- I'll do our characters entering the meeting on the meeting post.))

Time until Haven meeting : 43 Minuets.

“O.K, Just make sure we’re ready to drop follow standard Haven Landing procedure.” Michael ordered floating over to the pilots seat. “Than means all weapons powered down and sensors set to passive, only.”

Michael began to prepare the Star Wing for the Rapid slow down the ship would experience after it hit the brake Gate. Although no harm would come to the ship or its crew, it was best to prepare as they needed to get out of the Gates Perimeter before the next ship came through.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Time until Haven meeting : 35 Minuets.

The Piranha shot out of the Gate at a standstill, the Piranhas Gravsec engines began to glow as the ship slowly pulled away from the gate and towards the planet. Within the ship Jamie began her passive scan for the system as it was procedure to do so when coming out of a gate or hyperspace. Jamie checked the readings and a slightly confused look came across her face. “That’s weird.”

“What is?” Trojan asked turning to face her.

“I’m Picking up another Olympia Navy Signal.” She responded.

“What is it?” Michael asked keeping his eyes out of the front viewing screen.

“It’s registering as Hercules.” Jamie said.

“Wow, The Great White class.” Trojan Stated. “I’ve always wanted to see that!”

“What I want to know is why the Hades are we doing here if that has been assigned here.” Michael Asked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Time until Haven meeting : 22 Minuets.

The Navy officers walked off the piranha onto the spaceports tarmac floor and towards the entrance into the Olympia wing of the Embassy Building. On entering their were 10 enlisted men standing outside a door that led further into the building. One of them approached Michael and saluted. “Wing Leader Samson, We’ve been expecting you, Representative Penn wishes you to head strait to the meeting.”

“Wait. Representative Penn, Talia Penn?” Michael Asked

“Aye Sir.” The Soldier replied. “Please follow me.”

“Well this makes a whole lot of sense.” Michael said sarcastically as they all began to walk towards the diplomatic hall. After a couple of minuets of walking Tralane began to get curious and moved so he was walking next to Jamie.

“So who is this Talia?” He asked

“Mickey’s misses.” She replied with a grin.

“Ex!” Michael interrupted. “She’s my Ex Wife.”

“Ewww. It’s like a Soap Opera.”

“Yeah.” She said with a laugh

“So what’s he story?”

“Well the way mic…” Jamie began

“Both of you shut it.” Michael commanded. “and that’s an order.”
 steven
01-17-2007, 1:28 PM
Time until Haven meeting : 27 Minuets.

The Hercules safetly hit the Brake Gate and phased back into normal space. Not long after doing so it quickly made it's decent towards the planet. When in poistion, Captain Mark Tylor who was accombined with a group of marines, including Patrick Makepeace, took a shuttle down to the planet and in the Embassy building where the meeting was taking place.
 starmark2k
01-17-2007, 1:40 PM
((OCC- I’m going to have to do this as if you have all already arrived otherwise this could take weeks to get out of the way. Also I’m going to split this into three Posts so your characters can comment or ask questions.)

Michael followed the Olympia Navy recruit in to the Diplomatic Hall, It was large must have been at least three stories high with a glass roof letting the sunlight in. Jamie and Tralane followed them in. There were many people in the room apart from the four representatives there were two more from Olympia, Michael recognised one of them as Star Commodore Mark Tylor. Looking around there were three at the Haven side of the Table, three at the Pharisian side and two at the Ashokan.

His eyes were quickly drawn to the Red haired women wearing the uniform of a Olympian official. He smiled at her and walked over, as he was about to speak the door connecting to the Apex side of the building swung open.

In walked Two women and a man, without saying a word they walked over to the seats by the table.

With all the Members of the task force assembled around the Table within the Diplomatic hall the official representative from Haven, Olympia, Ashoka and Pharaz all stood up. Stephen T Ramose pressed a few buttons on the console in front of him and brought up a standard holographic Map of all the Human Territories with 5 red dots, one in each empire.

“We all know why we’re here.” The Haven Representative Began. “As you all know Standard days ago All five Empire happened simultaneously and from what we can gather they were all inside jobs. 4 days ago We received this message.”

Stephen pressed a few more buttons and then a deep male voice came from the speakers saying “The day of emergence will soon come, the Psychics of Haven will rise above the lesser humans and take control... The Equinox is Coming!"

“As you can imagine all of our Governments have been disturbed by this turn of events, and hence you are here. Now unfortunately we have been unable to track the Apex, Pharaz and Olympian thefts, but with the help of the Galactic Enforcers we have managed to Find the last Known locations of the Haven Fighter and the Glo-Plasma Generator.”
 JasraLantill
01-17-2007, 6:26 PM
“...but with the help of the Galactic Enforcers we have managed to find the last known locations of the Haven Fighter and the Glo-Plasma Generator.”

Janalia raised an eyebrow at this revelation from the Haven representative. She leaned in closer to Tien.

"So, if they know where it is, does that mean we can go home then?" she whispered close to his ear.

Tien looked at her askance. "Knowing where it is and having it back in our possession are two different things," he replied in kind. "Besides, don't you want to know who stole it and why?"

Janalia considered for a moment. "No," she whispered.

Tien snorted with disapproval. He silently wondered why this young female civilian had been chosen by the Darm to accompany him. She obviously had no firm sense of duty, had never travelled for any length of time in space, and lacked both knowledge and tolerance of the other Empire's cultures. Of course, he thought dismissively, that sort of prejudicial attitude was prevalent among most Nirvanans who had never ventured off-planet. He had been the same when he first started out. He could only hope that she was a quick learner. At least she had had enough sense not to embarrass him with any disparaging comments when they had accompanied the Pharazian soldier Ciyagi here, despite her discomfort in doing so. "Well, I do," he hissed to her softly.

"I just want to go home." Janalia cast a careful glance in Ciyagi's direction, and then at the Haven representatives. She was homesick, and being stuck in a meeting room with 'mutants' and military personnel wasn't helping her feel any more comfortable. "I don't like it here."

"Shh!" Tien cautioned her. "Listen to what they have to say, girl. Learn something." He cocked an eyebrow. "Tolerance and patience, for example."

Janalia sighed, then muttered something under her breath in Chinese.
 Grace
01-17-2007, 7:21 PM
Grace Tyler was keeping her mind open to skim the surface thoughts of those around her. To her, it was a way of keeping calm in awkward situations such as this... until she caught a faint tendril of a thought coming from someone else. She turned slightly to observe the young woman curiously.

The thought clearly indicated the woman's discomfort of 'mutants' and military personnel. Considering Tyler's own rank as a pilot of the Haven Navy and her 'mutations', she found this woman's discomfort highly amusing... and barely smothered the smile begging to come out. Instead, she turned her attention to the Haven representative.

"If I may?" she asked, raising her hand for permission to speak. When it was given, she stood and identified herself, "Grace Tyler, Haven pilot. It was my understanding that all the thefts were performed at the same time. This suggests that they were completed by a single group. Furthermore, it indicates that the group, whoever they may be intends to collect each item to one location. In light of this, I ask: when the Fighter and the Generator were seen, were they in transit?"

As an afterthought, she added, "And did someone manage to place a tracking device on either of them?"
 Jedi Atomic
01-17-2007, 10:13 PM

Time until Haven meeting: 108 hours 2 minutes

Regina Holtzer made her way down the street towards the place the note in her hand said. She wondered and wondered until she looked at a sign. It read the same as her note, so she looked up and it was a massive building at least 100 stories high. She thought that maybe there was a mistake in the name of the street or number, but she decided to see if she was wanted there.

She walked in through the doors and approached the receptionist. The man ignored her for some time, until she coughed purposely. He looked up at her with disgust, “Yes?” I’m wondering if I was wanted here because I received this note saying to come here and meet a….” she unfolded the note scanned the paper, “….. Jowan Daveth?”
“Let me see that note little girl.”
“It says it’s signed by him right here,” as she handed the note and pointed to the name.
“Just a sec.” he pressed a button and started talking, “Mr. Daveth, Sir…….There someone here to meet you……”
“What’s you name little girl?”
“Regina…Regina Holtzer.” She said hesitantly and confused at the same time.
“Regina Holtzer……Yes O.K.” the man presses a button and raises his head to Regina. “He wants to see you right away. 71 floor only room on the floor.

Regina exited the building with even more confusion than she entered the building earlier. “Help the galaxy recover lost items?” She looked down at the data log in her hand. It read: Meet in the Haven Embassy Building’s Diplomatic Hall. You have 106 hours; 15 minutes. She noticed that it was like a timer, “well this thing isn’t going to stop soon.” She ran to tell her father the news.

Her father didn’t take the news well but he agreed since it was government issues. He supplied her with a commercial ride that would take 80 hours, along with enough money to survive. And the final thing he gave to her was his prized possession, a pistol with an engraved symbol on the handle that her father had never figured out.

Once on Haven, she remembered that she had been here but only when she was 2 years old with her mother and father selling there farm materials to move to the Carad-Galadh. After the memory she looked around and then at her data log reading: 30 hours 22 minutes. She had enough time to find where she needed to go and sleep.

Once she arrived at the Embassy building Diplomatic Hall, she sat down and soaked in the others, looks and names, for later. Once the meeting started and the man started talking and she listened, intently, for why she was here.

She had many questions but they were answered in the speech so she knew what was going on, but she still hadn’t figured out why she had been chosen. When Grace spoke, who sat next to her, she seemed even more interested in this mission than she did, and then she awaited an answer from the speakers.
 starmark2k
01-21-2007, 1:17 PM
"If I may?" she asked, raising her hand for permission to speak. When it was given, she stood and identified herself, "Grace Tyler, Haven pilot. It was my understanding that all the thefts were performed at the same time. This suggests that they were completed by a single group. Furthermore, it indicates that the group, whoever they may be intends to collect each item to one location. In light of this, I ask: when the Fighter and the Generator were seen, were they in transit?"

"Well that brings me on to our next point!" Garajaminder Khan replied standing up and pressing buttons on his console to bring up an image of the Glo-plasma generator. "The Generator had a tracker attached to it for occasions such as this, but first I’ll go into detail about how it was stolen. At fifteen-hundred hours on the day of the theft the Generator began a basic field test on a platform just outside of Nirvana's star-system. Thing were working well but 17 minuets into the demonstration 3 ships came out of a Hyperspace wormhole near the generator. Now this shouldn't have been a problems as multiple weapons platforms were set up around the generator. However just as the Ships appeared they went off-line, we now know that someone in the platforms control room shut them down. The Ships then fired tow cables at the generator and the largest brought it into its hull and then they created another Wormhole and left the system, From sensor and eye witness report we are fairly certain that the vessels belonged to The Black Hand."
 steven
01-21-2007, 2:14 PM
"Oh that's great news." Mark replied "So what do you want us to do? Find the secrete Black Hand base? Infiltrate it? Retireve the generator? Just asking because I want you to realise that isn't easy." Mark paused to change the subject "Why do you think the Black Hand would want to steal these object?"
 starmark2k
01-21-2007, 4:16 PM
“Not at all Commodore.” Talia Penn replied to the Commanding officer of the Hercules. “As My fellow representative previously mentioned, the Generator had a Tracking device attached and it was tracked to the Reydovan Station. Unfortunately that was more than a day ago, somehow The Black Hand discovered it and managed to disable the devise.”

“We have also discovered the location of the Haven Fighter.” The Pharazian Representative Continued. “Around six hours ago Members of my governments Air force had picked up the signal of the fighter briefly around the G.M.C planet Pisces. So we need you to go into two groups and investigate them.”
 Grace
01-21-2007, 4:48 PM
"Looks like I'm going to Pisces," Grace murmured to herself. She knew that Haven's government would send her to Pisces to follow the trail of the Fighter. After all, why else would they pick their best pilot? To chase after a generator from another empire? Yeah right!

"When are we scheduled to leave?" she asked the representatives.
 TheExile_Hunter
01-22-2007, 11:43 AM
"...belonged to The Black Hand."

"The Black Hand?" Laique'Hen repeated in his mind. "Strange," He thought. "last time I checked they weren't in the whole government property theft business, what could have caused them to change their ways?"

Laique'Hen was quietly following the conversation, but he just couldn't get the Black Hand out of his mind. It's possible involvement changed his entire view on the mission, and, perhaps, just maybe, it was not going to be as dull as he had originally anticipated.

He looked around casually, not trying to attract too much attention whilst he went from face to face. It was clear to him where most of the people came from, their characteristics and clothing giving away most of it. The only one he could partly identify himself with, was the brown haired guy with red eyes, who was sitting on the Apex side of the table. Other than that, there were a few of whom he expected to have any combat experience, such as the ones sitting at the Pharaz-Gil side.

"When are we scheduled to leave?"

"The sooner, the better." Laique'Hen murmured. Patience is something a bounty hunter knows best, but, he was not in the field, and attending a meeting with a few people who only seemed to talk the fancy language of the diplomat, annoyed him quite a bit.
 starmark2k
01-22-2007, 12:33 PM
"You are all to leave to your assigned destinations in a group that we have decided to put you in." The Have Representative replied. "Team A will begoing To Reydovan, the Crew of the Hecules accompanied by the Ashokans Tien Sho-Khan and Janalia Ngyen will be going as they have expertise in the Black Hand and the Generator. We will also be sending Jennifer Nelson, Shien Ciyagi Ryuu Jendai, Umbar Xerxes and Tekla, Mark Tylor will lead this group. Group B will be Led by Grace Tyler Due to her expertise with the Fighter, the Piranha crew, Laique'Hen, Regina Holtzer, Doctor Kayanta Stevens and her guard wil accompany her."
 Jedi Atomic
01-22-2007, 9:35 PM
Tekla kept sitting spaced out across the table. Regina who was across from him noticed him just spacing out. She waved her hand across his view and he shook his head. "Sorry, I seem to do that a lot."
"What, staring at girls?"
"No...Spacing out."
"I see." she turned around in the seat and stood up and walked up to Grace. She tapped Grace's shoulder. Hey Grace where do ya plan on meeting and how long until we leave?"

Meanwhile Tekla is feeling stupid for his involuntary actions, especially when he was looking at that young girl. He felt so bad, he needed to apologize. But First he had to meet with his new assigned leader. He walked over to Janalia, "Hey, when do you plan on leaving this place? I'm ready to leave this place."
 Master_Archon
01-23-2007, 9:05 AM
Ciyagi saw others getting up and walking around, so in his mind he assumed that the meeting was at an end. But Ciyagi, no matter how dim, learned from his past mistakes, he remained seated!

Ciyagi turned to Umbar who was sitting next to him to his left. "Hey, Umbar," he said, getting his attention.

"Yes?" Umbar asked calmly, and peacefully, he seemed to have enjoyed Ciyagi's absence, no matter how much he had worried over him destroying the embassy building by accident.

"I thought we were the only two from Pharaz-Gil?" He asked curiously, looking over at the girl who had been sitting to his right not too long ago.

"Must have been a last second decision by the Remhras," Umbar stated, staring off towards the Nirvanans they would be working with. Ciyagi followed Umbar's stare, until he pinpointed where Umbar was looking.

"Hey! Those are the two who helped me get here!" He said excitedly. Ciyagi got up a bit and waved at the two, he had a big grin on his face. Umbar got up just enough to wonk Ciyagi on the back of the head, knocking him back down into his seat, and his face into the table. Ciyagi kept his face buried in the table, but pointed up to the two.

"That one's a Major," he said, pointing at Tien. "And that one's...um...I forget, but she's pretty," he said pointing to Janalia. How Ciyagi could pinpoint the two, without even looking up, only Umbar knew.

"Great, fraternizing with the other empires already," he said with an exasperated sigh. "Not only that, but the one empire that dislikes genetic differences the most," he said, his lids half closed as he turned and looked back over at Ciyagi, who himself was peeling his face off the table.

"Well, I guess it's better that you make friends with them now, than never," Umbar said with a sigh, "because this is going to be a long trip."

Ciyagi smiled, then pulled a bag of cookies up from his lap, but where he got them was a mystery, it was almost as if he pulled them from midair.

Umbar stared at the cookies in shock, his jaw clenched tight, "how the? What the? Where? I don't even wanna know," he said in resignation, looking away shaking his head.
 Grace
01-23-2007, 11:19 AM
Grace shook her head as she turned to face Regina. "I'm afraid this is a little overwhelming," she admitted to the younger woman. "I've never been in a position of leadership before..." Her voice faded to silence as she thoughtfully considered the options.

"The sooner we leave, the better," she finally said. "I'll set a tentative departure for one half-hour from now. That should give our team plenty of time to get their things and themselves aboard the... what was it? Piranha. That's the ship we have at our disposal, yes?" Without waiting for an answer, she nodded. "Yes, the Piranha."

With a faint smile to Regina, she said, "I'll go get my things. I suggest you do the same."

Then, she raised her voice to address 'group B'. Reading off the list she'd compiled of who would be in her group, she said, "Laique'Hen, Regina Holtzer, Dr. Stephens and guard; I've set a tentative departure time for one half-hour from now. If any of you don't believe you can gather your things and get them aboard the Piranha within that time, tell me now and I can delay the departure. Otherwise, we'll split up and gather our things now."

She looked around, waiting to see if anyone would request a delay of the departure time.
 starmark2k
01-23-2007, 12:28 PM
Representative Ramose Approached Pilot Tylor "Your team actually has 2 ships at you disposal, The Piranha and the Apex have offered their Ship TG7 on the prevision that they pilot it. The piranha can only carry one Passenger and not in any comfort."
 Grace
01-23-2007, 12:47 PM
Grace blinked. Then, she chuckled. "Price I pay for not knowing foreign ship sizes," she said, amused. "Thanks for the correction, Representative Ramose." She nodded. "TG7, then."
 TheExile_Hunter
01-25-2007, 3:49 PM
((Let's just pretend we've already had the introductions in Stephen Ramose's office.))

Laique'Hen stood behind Grace and waited for her to finish the conversation with the Haven Representative.

"Ms. Tyler," Laique'Hen said after she ended the conversation. "I'm already good to go," He said, and briefly motioned to the backpack he was carrying. "So I'll just follow the Apex doctor to the ship and meet you there."
 starmark2k
01-25-2007, 4:03 PM
((OCC- Dictionary entry-
Havenite= A person who comes from the republic of Haven.))

"I Suppose we should Go introduce ourselves to the Havenite." Michael said standing up from his seat and walking over to Grace followed by Tralane and Jamie. "Pilot Tyler, I'm Wing Leader Samson and these are Flight lieutenant Struts and Flying Officer Barkus."
 Grace
01-25-2007, 4:32 PM
Grace nodded, acknowledging Laique'Hen. "The rest of us should be along shortly," she told him. Then, as three others in her group approached, she turned and listened politely to their introductions.

"You three would be the Piranha crew, then," she said, smiling pleasantly. "I'm sure you found my little error a few moments ago rather amusing, yes?" Chuckling herself, she nodded. Then, putting on a thoughtful frown, she said, "I am unsure of how we're working this. The Apex ship, I'm told is large enough to carry all of us... however, what of your ship? I must learn if the Apex ship is large enough to carry it as well..."

She turned to find the ambassador still standing nearby. "Ambassador Ramose?" she called. "Forgive my lack of knowledge on foreign ships. Is the Apex ship to carry the Piranha as well?"
 starmark2k
01-26-2007, 1:40 PM
"No, The Piranha will be flying along side your ship." Ramose replied.

"If we get into any trouble it's best if we're in space anyway, we can be ready to go green at any moment that way." Jamie Continued
 JasraLantill
01-28-2007, 1:21 PM
Meanwhile Tekla is feeling stupid for his involuntary actions, especially when he was looking at that young girl. He felt so bad, he needed to apologize. But First he had to meet with his new assigned leader. He walked over to Janalia, "Hey, when do you plan on leaving this place? I'm ready to leave this place."

Janalia was sort of taken aback by Tekla's question. "Erm... I'm definitely ready to leave," she said to him. "But..." She looked at Tien. "...it's not really my decision."

Tien stuck out his hand. "Major Tien Sho-Khan," he introduced himself to the Havenite. "Nice to meet you." He nodded for Janalia to do the same. When she hesitated, he whispered to her, "Don't worry. I've seen his file. He doesn't have any 'mutant' abilities."

Janalia managed a weak smile, then shook Tekla's hand. "Janalia Ngyen," she introduced herself.

"Janalia's one of the researchers that were working on the GP Generator," Tien said to Tekla.

"Research 'assistant'," Janalia clarified. "I really don't know how much help I'll be," she added modesty. "So, will we be travelling on the Hercules? Our ship only holds two. And I think I'd prefer travelling on on that is less..." She looked at Tien askance. "...wobbly." She began to blush. "I tend to get space sick."

"Tend to?" Tien said incredulously. "She does get space sick," he said to Tekla. "But I'm sure the more we travel, the better she'll be. So," he changed the subject, "where and when are we boarding?"
 Jedi Atomic
01-28-2007, 2:07 PM
Tekla looked at Tien confused. "If your talking to me, I have no clue. I'm suprised I even remember who's group I'm in." he looked over his shoulder to find the main speaker. "There," pointing to Ramose, "ask him. Maybe he knows."
 JasraLantill
01-28-2007, 5:37 PM
"Actually, I think the person we need to be talking to is Mr. Mark Tylor," said Tien, pointing over in Tylor's direction. "He's supposed to be in charge of our group, and the commander of the Olympian ship the Hercules."

As he started over towards Tylor, Janalia grabbed hold of his arm. "Wait a sec... how do you know that's Mark Tylor? You haven't been properly introduced or...."

Tien held up his hand. "I'm a Major in the CIS. It's my job to know who's who. And while you've been busy burying your head in a sick bag for most of our trip, I've been reading up on the profiles that Mr. Khan sent us." He nodded over to the Pharaz-Gil table, where Umbar and Ciyagi sat. "Those two are in our group as well."

Janalia's mouth hung open. "Why didn't you tell me this?! And how come I never got to see those profiles?"

"Because it was on a need-to-know basis." He grinned. "And you didn't need to know. Until now."

Janalia looked over at the Pharazians, then back to Tien. "You sure that they are on our team?" she whispered to him.

"Yes."

"But... but..." She paused. "They're mutants." she said in a very low whisper.

"Yes," Tien agreed. Then he smiled. "So be polite."

He turned to Tekla. "So, shall we go and speak with our new 'commander' Mr. Tylor and find out where and when we are boarding? And if his ship can accomodate ours. Janalian doesn't particularly like my style of flying."
 Jedi Atomic
01-29-2007, 8:14 AM
"I've never really flown in space before I just fly around up there" pointing to the roof. "Well the sky actually, not space. But enough of that, lead the way. I'll be right behind you."
 Master_Archon
01-29-2007, 9:38 AM
After some time explaining some intricate details to Ciyagi, Umbar finally made the notion that they should start introducing themselves to their group members. Umbar got up, Ciyagi doing likewise, only holding his bag of cookies and eating them with a smile of genuine content.

As they approached the three who had been conversating, Ciyagi picked up his pace, getting ahead of Umbar, he said, "com'on I'll introduce you!"

As they approached Ciyagi stood to attention, and saluted, "Major." Umbar came up from behind, he did likewise, "Major," he said with less enthusiasm than Ciyagi. They both relaxed after doing so, and Ciyagi turned to Janalia, he bowed slightely, "m-ma'am," he stuttered slightly.

Umbar smiled and nodded at the two, and the other one who was not from Nirvana. "Erm...pleased, to meet you," he said, not very enthused.
 JasraLantill
01-29-2007, 6:59 PM
Tien smiled at the two Pharazians, but Janalia managed only a weak grin. "So, Ciyagi, who is your compatriot?" Tien asked as he initiated a handshake in Umbar's direction. "Mr. Tekla and ourselves were about to seek out Mr. Tylor. I believe he is in charge of our team and the Olympian ship the Hercules."

He nudged Janalia with his elbow, indicating to her to shake hands with their new team members. Janalia sighed softly, but instead of extending her hand to Umbar, she bowed her head courteously to both Pharazians in turn. "Nice to see you again, Ciyagi." She managed a weak smile. "Who knew we would be assigned to the same team," she said, although her tone was slightly disingenuous.

Tien frowned at his companion. "Please forgive Miss Ngyen's stoicness. She hasn't been feeling well of late." He lowered his voice. "A bit space sick," he said conspiratorially to Umbar. "But I'm sure it will pass in time."
 steven
01-30-2007, 12:38 PM
"All those who are in Hercule's team are to meet to the Humpback shuttle in 1500 hours!" informed Commodore Mark Tylor, however for the people who had no concept of miltary time Mark's second in command, Patrick Solidus, said "That's in ten minutes."
 JasraLantill
01-30-2007, 2:16 PM
Janalia felt a smile coming. She nudged Tien, and then nodded over to where Patrick stood. "I like him," she said about Solidus. "He seems to be the type that understands that not everyone here is in the military."

Tien snorted softly. "Great," he replied, with a sardonic grin upturning the corners of his mouth. "Perhaps he's also the type that will 'understand' your space sickness and elitist attitudes."

Janalia elbowed him. Switching to Chinese, she said, "Well, I'm sure he's not the type to barge into the ladies' room to tell me to hurry up."

Tien chuckled, deciding to ignore Janalia for the moment. "Gentlemen?" he asked the Pharazians and the Havenite, as he politely waved them forward with his arm. "Shall we proceed to the Humpback shuttle as requested?"
 Master_Archon
01-30-2007, 5:55 PM
Umbar was disenchanted by Janalia's attitude, but Cyagi was still clueless. When Tien asked if they should get going, Umbar nodded and motioned for him to lead the way. While Ciyagi pouted over his now empty bag of cookies.
 Jedi Atomic
01-30-2007, 7:10 PM
"I'm ready, let's go." Tekla noticed the Pharazian with an empty food bag, "Theres a food vendor up ahead if you want some more food." he paused a second and felt through his pocket grabbing some change. "Here's even some change since you probably didn't exchange money to the Haven standard yet."
 JasraLantill
01-30-2007, 11:11 PM
"See?" Tien whispered to Janalia as they lagged behind the others on their way to the shuttlebay. "That's being diplomatic," he said in regards to Tekla's offer to Ciyagi.

Janalia's eye brow raised. "Well," she replied in Chinese, "I'm not a diplomat. I'm a scientific researcher."

"Research 'assistant'," Tien gleefully corrected her. "You could learn a lot from him," he said to her on a more serious note. "This mission is important, and petty elitist views aren't going to help any."

"Petty?" Janalia said incredulously, though still speaking in Chinese. "You're a Patrician, just like I am. Or, has all your time in the CIS made you sympathetic to the impurities that have afflicted the human race?" Her eyes narrowed suspiciously at him. "I never figured you for a Grafter sympathiser. Especially since you seemed so 'chummy' with Mr. Khan and the rest of the Darm."

Tien stopped, roughly grabbing hold of her arm to make her stop as well. "I am not a 'sympathiser'!" he said irritably to her in Chinese. "I still believe that everyone has their purpose and place in society. Grafters are labourers. That's their purpose. Patricians are leaders and caretakers. That's their purpose. And each of these people on our team also have a place and a purpose." He nodded to the two Pharazians and the Havenite walking ahead of them. "They are military men. Mutants, they may be, but they understand about 'chains of command' and 'purpose and duty' the same as I do. And it is my 'purpose and duty' to make sure that we co-operate with each other to accomplish this mission. And it is your 'duty' to do the same!

"You don't have to like them, but you do have a 'duty' to be cordial, polite, and professional during this mission! And," he added, "it's very impolite not to speak in the common tongue in front of others." His steely gaze staring right through her and he switched back to English. ((OOC: or whatever our common tongue is. :P)) "Or don't speak at all."

He released her arm, obviously irritated with her. "C'mon," he said, picking up his pace to catch up the others. "We don't want to be late."

Janalia stood there for a moment, shocked that she had been chastised in such a way. No one had ever spoken to her in that fashion, and she was at a loss at how to respond. After a brief moment of contemplation, she jogged to catch up with him, and the two walked in silence behind their three companions.
 Master_Archon
01-31-2007, 9:19 AM
Ciyagi smiled at Tekla as he offered him money. "No need for that," Ciyagi said cheerily. "I've got this," he said as he pulled out a golden card, it had GEGS in bold letters on the front, and his name and a long barcode.

"It's the Galactic Enforcer Galactic Standard card," he explained. "I scan it, and it pays the fee with money from my military account, thus I don't need to exchange money types, it does it through my account, for me," he finished explaining, as he approached the vendor and lifted the card, a laser scanner beeping as it read the barcode, and Ciyagi pressed the button, choosing some sun dried, salsa flavored chips this time.

Ciyagi smiled with antisipation as the vendor started to drop the bag, but it got stuck. Ciyagi's smile faded, and changed into an angry frown. Ciyagi grabbed the vendo and started shaking it furiously, but the vendor didn't release the bag.

Umbar held his hand up to make the others stop from helping Ciyagi, if any of them were going to try. "Trust me, you don't want to interupt him when this happens," Umbar said plainly.

Ciyagi grew angrier, he gripped his hand, a solid white rod of light forming in his hand, he took a Jendai fighting stance and started hacking away at the vendor, it sparked and dented under his barrage, at points he'd punch the plastic-like glass, cracking and denting it deeply.

A few moments later the show was over, and Ciyagi let go of the rod, it shattered into shards as it fell from his hand, but before the shards hit the ground they faded from sight and existance. Ciyagi was breathing deeply, and his pupils were meer slits, while his face was contorted in a look of pure rage and hatred. But this soon faded back into a grin as Ciyagi reached into the crumpled mass of the vendor and pulled the bag of chips out.

Ciyagi scanned his card two more times, the scanner, amazingly, was still working. Then Ciyagi pulled out two more bags, one a bag of cookies, another a bag of miniature cupcakes. Ciyagi approached the group with a doofus grin on his face, he held the bags in his arms, the hand he had been punching with was bleeding profusely, even having small shards of plastic-like glass in his knuckes.

Ciyagi didn't seem to notice this. "Okay, ready to go now!" He said cheerily to the shocked ((assuming)) group. The only one not surprised at the sudden show of rage was Umbar, who was looking at Ciyagi with a glazed, half lidded gaze.

"Come on you dunderhead," said Umbar as he began walking again. Ciyagi however noticed Janalia and Tien talking, and it wasn't in english...it sounded similar to Jendai's royal tongue, which was Japanese, while Jendai's second common tongue was oddly Russian, and Ciyagi knew both languages well, along with dutch, which was Pharaz's common tongue, beyond the galactic common tongue of english.

Ciyagi slowed until Tien and Janalia came up on him, he grinned at the two, "What's so interesting?" He asked in Japanese, wondering if they'd understand.
 JasraLantill
01-31-2007, 2:14 PM
Janalia understood Ciyagi's question. Japanese wasn't the primary language on Nirvana, but it was still spoken in some sectors. She went to open her mouth, but after a quick glare from Tien, she shut it abruptly and was silent.

"Oh, nothing," Tien answered Ciyagi's question instead. "I was just explaining to Janalia that certain things are viewed differently by military personnel than by their civilian counterparts." He smiled at Ciyagi, who seemed totally oblivious to the fact that he had just injured himself in the pursuit of his cookies. High tolerance to pain, and probably accellerated healing powers, Tien mentally noted to himself. "Don't you agree?"
 Master_Archon
01-31-2007, 4:02 PM
'Hm? Something's burning in my hand,' thought Ciyagi as he obliviouly listened to Tien. Ciyagi looked down at his hand, his eyebrows arched in an odd look of admiration and surprise, then he let out a loud, and very sharp howl of pain, then stopped, the whole ordeal lasting two seconds.

"Don't you agree?" Asked Tien. "Mm, I guess, I've been more or less the same since my days in the military, but that could be because I was raised by my father who was a former Jendai Guard...something like that," stated Ciyagi dismissively.

He stuffed his excess bags of food into the small round metal pack on his back, then opened his bag of chips, consuming then quickly, but neatly, for the fact of a lady being present. Ciyagi turned in Janalia's direction, "y-you, don't s-seem to t-talk much...w-why's that?" He asked nervously ringing his bag of chips in his hands, with a cheesy but nervous smile on his face.
 starmark2k
01-31-2007, 4:17 PM
Jennifer Nelson remained qiet and turned to the others who had came from Apex. "You know what is expected of you from our goverment." She then turned and saw some of the people in the group leaving. "and i know whati must do."
-----------------------------------------------
((OCC for group two i'll get things moving along.))

The apex vessel and the piranha had been moved to the same spaceport at the olympia spaceport connectd to the embassy building. Jamie was by the Piranha running the Pre-flight checks along with a couple of technicians. Michael sat in the office of his ex-wife looking at the Olympia and ashoka representatives.

"Well that explains why i'm here." Michael replied to the representatives.

"Look we didn't want it to come to this but Apex cannot be trusted." Garajaminder Khan said.

"The fact i'm your Ex wife gives us a good excuse for you to be here." Talia said.

"Well i'm here now, and its an order so i'll do it."
 JasraLantill
01-31-2007, 6:02 PM
Ciyagi turned in Janalia's direction, "y-you, don't s-seem to t-talk much...w-why's that?" He asked nervously ringing his bag of chips in his hands, with a cheesy but nervous smile on his face.Janalia pressed her lips together, then glanced nervously at Tien. "Well...," she started, "I'm just not used to... strangers. This is the first time I've encountered any... one from outside Ashoka."

Tien nodded in silent approval of her answer. "I'm sure she'll be more talkative when she gets to know everyone a bit better," he said to Ciyagi. He grinned wryly. "Just keep talking to her."

At this Janalia's eyes flashed hotly in Tien's direction, but again, she remained politely silent. "I'm sorry," she said to Ciyagi, "but I just feel out of my element here." She glared at Tien. "Being surrounded by military people."
 Jedi Atomic
01-31-2007, 9:41 PM
Once Cuyagi was done with the ordeal he stood amazed at how he could stand the pain from punching glass, and yet scared at what his powers could do. He murmured to himself, "Good thing hes with us." He noticed Ciyagi talking to the 2 from Ashoka, with Umbar walking behind them. He hurried up to Umbar and paced himself beside him.
"So, does Ciyagi.... do that often, since your were calm even amused by it, from what it looked to me?"
 TheExile_Hunter
02-01-2007, 2:59 PM
The meeting was over and the other group that went out to investigate the generator, had already left the meeting room several minutes ago. Laique'Hen still stood at the doorway, patiently waiting for the others to get moving. The Olympians in his group already went to the Olympian section less than a minute ago, and Laique'Hen wondered whether the Apex ship was there as well.

At one point, when there was still no sign of activity from the group members, he walked away from the doorway and stopped in front of the rest of the group, with his arms crossed. "Are we going to stand here all day or will we get going?" He said with a rather agitated tone.
 Jedi Atomic
02-08-2007, 5:38 PM
Oh boy......... Anyone willing to continue this or not? Or is this a pointless story?

So much work eh, StarMark2k?
 Dark_Lady
02-08-2007, 7:41 PM
"Yes, I agree, let's get moving," Dr. Stevens said, getting up and moving to join the others. Maurus followed her close behind. I wonder why we're only investigating the fighter and the generator, she thought. I mean, it's good to focus on only a few things at a time, but a single fighter? Why is that more important than everything else? Of course, it might possibly be used to help locate the group, but if it didn't, going after it would have been pretty much a waste of time.
 starmark2k
02-11-2007, 6:25 AM
((O.k I'm going to skip us to Pisces and Reydovan... Also the main problem is the lack of any action so i'll put us in positions so we'll end up in a fight or somthing Within a few posts. Sorry about the mild Char control.))

Then piranha and Apex ship appeared from the brake gate not too far away fromthe Planet known as Pisces. The Planet was an icy world that was owned by the Gemini mining corporation. The Planet's only valuable resource was a mineral that could be refined into a very heat resistant metal. The only two settlements on the world was the mining colony and a small Galactic Enforcers bace put their to protect the miners.

"G.E Bace on Pisces this is Piranha Ares-Xi-One-Gamma-Beta. We have arrived with the rest of he task force please confim." Jamie informed through the comm system.

"Confirmed Piranha." A feminine voice replied. "Be advised thatwe have been experianceing some pirate trouble recently."

"Roger that, We'll watch our back's." She replied switching the comms to the Apex ship. "TG7, Weare Clear, Shall we proceed to the co'ords that The Pharizians gave us?"

---------------------------------------------

Hercules approached one of the Docking airlocks on Reydovan Station. The task force had arranged to meet the stations security to obtain it's sensor logs in hope they sould discover where the Black Hand Ships had gone after the Tracking signal was lost.

Jennifer Nelson Stood with the rest of the Task Force at the Hercules airlock. TheShip lightly shuddered as the Docking Arm gripped on to the Stations outter airlock. After a minuet the Airlock doors opened and Three Security Guard stood at the other end.

"Welcome to Reydovan." One of the Men greeted.
 Grace
02-11-2007, 7:38 AM
"The Fighter isn't here," Grace murmured faintly, standing on the bridge of the Apex ship. "Not even close." There was a slight hint of sadness in her voice. Then, she stirred and blinked as the Piranha crew announced they were cleared.

"Shall we proceed to the co'ords the Pharazians gave us?"

"Affirmative, Piranha," she said into the comm. "We'll be right behind you."
 steven
02-14-2007, 4:16 PM
"Thanks," Replied Patrick, who was acting as Mark Tylors proxi during the stay at the station. "I'm Patrick Makepeace, however I perfer the name Paddy.. however no one listens and they just call me Patrick. So you guys wouldn't of happened to know of any recent Black Hand acivities would you?"
Page: 2 of 2