Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Player's Pick: Vote for your favorite 2006 KotOR 2 TSL mod

Page: 1 of 1
 ChAiNz.2da
01-04-2007, 10:23 AM
Well the new year is here and now it's time for the look back on 'yesteryear'.

Last month we had asked everyone to nominate your favorite mod of 2006. You answered and here's the list! Now we're asking for you to vote on those results. :D

We would also like to Thank the members of LFnet for participating in the nominations and the vote(s) following. Once again you've proven to be the best Community out there, and to take time to show your appreciation means alot not only to the modders.. but to LFnet as a whole. Thank You. :)

We here at SWK would like to extend congratulations to the modders and to Thank them for their contribution to the modding & playing community. You are all winners in our book.. and while every mod shown will be listed on SWK's site, we need to know who gets the bold text.. hehehe ;)

So pull the curtain, cast your vote and don't worry about paper chads. One member, one vote ALL winners.

-------------------------------

KotOR 2 (TSL) Mods
The Dark Apprentice: Holowan Consortium by MacCorp

Final Touch by Oldflash

Assassin to Dark Jedi Conversion or "Putting the Sith back in 'Sith Lords'" by Prime

Kreia's Assorted Robe Collection by ChAiNz.2da, Master Kavar, stoffe -mkb-, svцsh, Achilles, oldflash, tk102

Atris Robes for Females by mjpb3

The Super Enhanced Mod by Shem

Combat Simulation Area v4 by Stoffe

BloodRayne As PC by mjpb3

NPC Recruitable Dustil by Princess Artemis and Jiara

Floating Ligthsabers v.2.0 by Darth333

Imperial Knight by Prime
 Kainzorus Prime
01-04-2007, 10:37 AM
So good, so much...Ah damn.

Kreia's Assorted robes gmv.
 Anakin Skywalker
01-04-2007, 10:46 AM
The Dark Apprentice gets my vote... HUZZAH... good JOB
 Ghost Down
01-04-2007, 11:03 AM
Kreia's Assorted Robes by ChAiNz.2da, Master Kavar, stoffe -mkb-, svцsh, Achilles, oldflash and tk102

- Ghost Down
 mimartin
01-04-2007, 11:35 AM
All great mods and I'd love to vote for all of them, but since ChAiNz.2da won't allow that I voted for The Dark Apprentice: Holowan Consortium by MacCorp. I really enjoy Oldflash's Final Touch and it is a very close second, but I had to vote for MacCorp. All the mods are great and as ChAiNz.2da said you are ALL winners.

Thanks to all of you for all your hard work and making TSL a truly enjoyable game to continue to play.
 MetalMark
01-04-2007, 12:47 PM
Combat Simulatian area v4 by stoffe.
I just really enjoyed this 1.
 mjpb3
01-04-2007, 1:33 PM
WOW!!! I got nominated twice?! Thanks! :thumbsup:
 Darth InSidious
01-04-2007, 4:12 PM
It was a tough call with so many great mods to choose from, but the Dark Apprentice wins for me. I love new story-content.

EDIT: When is the deadline?
 Q
01-05-2007, 8:43 PM
Combat Sim Arena 4 for me. It just rocks!
 Emperor Devon
01-05-2007, 9:46 PM
Same here. The arena gets my vote.
 Arбtoeldar
01-06-2007, 3:28 PM
All great mods and I'd love to vote for all of them, but since ChAiNz.2da won't allow that I voted for The Dark Apprentice: Holowan Consortium by MacCorp. I really enjoyed NPC Recruitable Dustil by Princess Artemis and Jiara and it is a very close second, but I had to vote for MacCorp. All the mods are great and as ChAiNz.2da said you are ALL winners.

Thanks to all of you for all your hard work and making TSL a truly enjoyable game to continue to play.

Fixed for me

I love all of these mods, however a mod that adds an area or story to the game will get the most attention form me.
 The Source
01-06-2007, 8:06 PM
I want to say something, and I hope you are all reading. Over the past few years, I have enjoyed all the fun we had in these forums. Each person has donated their time in bringing us new additions to these games. Without the support of both modders, feedbacker (new word), and everyone in between, these mods would not be possible. I also want to thank the owner, moderators, and admins of this site, for they put in their freetime. Regardless about how this poll comes out, I am glade that everyone contributed a little bit of themselves to this digital community. I hope the unregistered onlookers feel more tempted to join in the fun. I am glade everyone is having fun with making and playing these mods.

As far as I am concerned, everyone has won from the hardwork and dedication we all put into these mods.

Thank you all for the fun,
MacCorp (MacLeodCorp) :)
 Master Kavar
01-06-2007, 8:45 PM
My vote this time went to Recruitable Dustil. There's just such an insane amount of work in there, not just scripting but integrating him so fully into the story. I have to recognise that and tip my hat to Jiara and the Princess. I'm rooting for you ladies, you deserve it.

Too bad we only get one vote though, Kreia's Assorted Robe Collection is still one of my favorite mods of all time. Not just as the original requester, but as its #1 fan. :P
 Lord Revall
01-12-2007, 1:47 AM
Dark Apprentice was just a great mod overall. I would ave seconded Recruitable Dustil though. Great work to everyone!
 Darkkender
01-12-2007, 6:43 PM
If were not careful were going to get a 3 way tie between DAP, Finaltouch, & Recruit Dustil.
 T7nowhere
01-12-2007, 6:59 PM
Thats ok. Ties happen.
 Princess Artemis
01-13-2007, 2:14 PM
I can say on behalf of myself and Jiara that we're both honored to have our mod nominated (and pleasantly surprised it's doing so well!)

It's fine competition--while I haven't personally used many of the mods here, I know that a lot of work was put into them and all of them deserve the kudos of being listed as the cream of the 2006 crop. So congrats to all.
 Light of the Fey
01-13-2007, 4:57 PM
Combat Simulation Area v4, by Stoffe...I can never go without that and without the Enhanced powers...I love the combat simulation so I can test my character and get some extra Exp... So Stoffe gets my vote.
 Darth SINner
01-13-2007, 5:07 PM
Final Touch gets my vote. It is flat out was the best mod i added.
Page: 1 of 1