Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

The One Year Thread 2007: XWA's Celibatic Boogaloo

Page: 1 of 5
 Rogue Nine
01-01-2007, 12:15 AM
Title inspired by the blue-balled ramblings of our lovely populace in last year's thread. ;o

Anyway, I'm neither witty nor fully functional at the moment, so let's just say Happy New Year and here's to another year of XWA chicanery.

I dun say it enough, but I love you guys. :>
 Keyan Farlander
01-01-2007, 12:33 AM
Happy New Year, all. In response to a post by Ike in the last thread:

I'll tell you why. it's a frikkin american car, that's why! it's a bloody ford, and fords are crap. why on earth would you willingly subject yourself to yet another american car? get a honda, or better yet, a toyota.

Ha! That car was very, very old and had tons of miles on it, and I never had a problem with it. But the air conditioning finally went, and I was about to need a new tire, and the alignment was getting a little screwy. It could have been fixed, and I'm sure it would have lasted a while, but I would have needed a new car eventually anyway. So as long as I had a week off, why not just get it over with?

My family has had Fords since I was a little kid, and they have never been anything but outstanding. Plus, I have had excellent experience with this particular dealer - their service is second to none.

I will have you know that the Fusion was ranked number one in the JD Power APEAL study in 2006 and, Consumer Reports rated it higher than both the Toyota Camry and the Honda Accord.

No sir, it will be a cold day before I cruise around in a Japanese POS.
 edlib
01-01-2007, 1:29 AM
New year. New thread. Same old Ed. :dozey:

Well, the hope is this year things will be at least a little different. Have a bit of a social life. Perhaps even (dare I even speak it aloud?) test the waters re: romance.

I guess if I were to put my name on a "New Year's Resolution" that would be it...

Well, maybe not. Since we all know you are bound to break each and every resolution you can imagine of, and almost always immediately... my one true resolution, (the one I tell everybody who asks me about mine anyways) is to this year, finally, premeditatedly take the life of a complete stranger in cold blood.

Well,.. that way when I inevitably break that resolution, it will be a positive thing... right? RIGHT???!?

Well... time for bed. I'll recap the night's work experiences in the morning.
I'll leave you with this brief taste though, to spark your interests...

Clarinet babe:
http://shirleybrill.com/images/shirley_concert.jpghttp://shirleybrill.com/images/shirley_bio.jpg)

Yeah... Oh, and she can really play the hell out of that thing too... scary.
 Rogue15
01-01-2007, 9:13 AM
lmao......time to kill peop...er...squirrels.

I downloaded World of Warcraft, now in order to play it, I'll have to uninstall Galaxies...something I don't really want to do. -_- I'll wait another 2 weeks and if i log on and none of my guildies are on, screw it. Sick of going solo vs the entire rebel alliance, it's ****ing lame.

edit:

went ahead and uninstalled galaxies, installed World of Warcraft...taking a bit to get used to, as i don't care for having to hold a mouse button down in order to turn....
 Cmdr. Cracken
01-01-2007, 11:48 AM
...Ed... I officially envy you and your job.
 edlib
01-01-2007, 12:20 PM
It does have it moments... :D But don't envy me... I still haven't figured out how to use the good parts of it to my advantage yet. When I officially manage to figure that out, let the vicarious living of your fantasies through me begin!

:joy:

OK... to start this thing off right and proper (knowing full well that it will just inevitably degenerate into random free association rambling in a day or 2... if it takes even that long...)

1/1/2007

Started work at 3pm yesterday. We spent a couple of hours setting everything up for the 2 bands that would be playing. The first band (the bigger of the 2... kind of a blues/R&B/gospel band) was supposed to be loaded in and sound-checking by 5:15.

By 5:45 no band, no word, no info. Cool.

The other band showed up around that time (a classical duet, that included a piano player, as well as the cute-as-a-button aforementioned clarinet slinger) so we set them up and moved the other stuff out of the way.

They didn't want to use any mics, other than an announce mic to introduce songs, so it made that part of my night pretty simple.

The other band showed up after this band started rehearsing and warming up.

We scrambled to get them loaded-in, set up, and a really quick-and-dirty sound-check before the folks up front really started to get on our case about opening doors.

Managed to get through it all alright.

The Duo (They called themselves The Brillaner Duo... since her name is Shirley Brill (http://www.shirleybrill.com/) and the piano player is Jonathan Aner (http://www.jonathananer.com/)...) were really good, for that sort of thing. Both truly excellent players... although I probably wouldn't seek out that type of music of my own volition under normal circumstances.

The other band were OK... nice vocal harmonies,.. and the guitar player seemed to be channeling Curtis Mayfield at a couple of points... which is never a bad thing.

I was on my way home before 11. Got home in time to watch the ball drop and all the Times Square stupidity, before I posted here and went to bed.

Woke up coughing and wheezing again today. I guess I didn't blow that thing completely out of my system before heading back to work after all.

Gonna take it easy today and try to get better before having to report back in tomorrow.

Yay! Back to work! Oh happiness!
:rolleyes:
 Nitro
01-01-2007, 1:36 PM
Am I the only one here that isn't blue-balled? ;)

Last night was fun... I got together with my old band for a NYE celebration house party. Man, we blew the doors off the neighborhood. Got nice and wrecked in the process... I somehow managed to schlep all my gear back into my van at the end of the night, despite a Colt 45 (for nostalgia's sake), four irish car bombs, and several assorted beers and coolers. For the record, however, my ladyfriend (who doesn't drink) did the driving.

2006 was pretty much both the best and worst year of my life... I lost a few people I was really close to this year, and February and March were collectively a giant bag of suck, but by August things had really started to turn around, and with the exception of school, things couldn't be better.
 edlib
01-01-2007, 5:28 PM
Am I the only one here that isn't blue-balled? ;)
No. Well... Not exactly...

Since for some of us they're just not blue anymore... more like off the visible-light scale, far into the ultra-violet. :rolleyes:

Ikhnaton
01-01-2007, 6:54 PM
Keyan, maybe your Fords have been stellar, but you haven't compared them to the wonders that are Toyotas. POS's they are not.
 Rogue Nine
01-01-2007, 7:06 PM
No. Well... Not exactly...

Since for some of us they're just not blue anymore... more like off the visible-light scale, far into the ultra-violet. :rolleyes:

Great, rainbow painted balls. Thanks for the lovely mental image, ed. >.<
 Keyan Farlander
01-01-2007, 7:47 PM
Keyan, maybe your Fords have been stellar, but you haven't compared them to the wonders that are Toyotas. POS's they are not.

I compared them before I went out and bought a new car, that's for sure.
 edlib
01-01-2007, 8:06 PM
My dad's Camry is really nice. I drove it quite a bit last time I was visiting.
And my mom had a Corolla that kept on ticking through 400-thousand miles and beyond. Unstoppable vehicle.

But, I am still a sucker for zee Churmann Engineering, ja.
 Rogue15
01-01-2007, 11:47 PM

they are when hit by a 89 buick...at least the matrix. i owned that woman driver's rear passenger door. just OWNED IT. but that was 2005...

as for today this is what i did..

woke up, it was raining so i was angry....

installed World of Warcraft, played it for a while...looked all over for my checkbook so i could make out a check for the rent, after searching for an hour i found it right above my head.

went to work, it was slow, yet we had a few customers...someone put a small cd in the cd drive and got it stuck...we had to call kodak tech to find out how to take the cd drive out, my coworker gave me the phone cause she couldnt understand him, i pretended i did and we figured it out. :p

came home for lunch to play some Warcraft, trying to see how much i can level in 10 days.

Tomorrow I may go hunting, going to bring my DS and FF3 with in case i get bored...
 Cmdr. Cracken
01-02-2007, 6:07 AM
R15: WoW huh? Watch out, the expansion is coming in a few weeks!

Work was kinda rough. I'm still not 100%, but I managed to stumble through most of the overnight. The lights aren't loud, nor are the sounds bright anymore, so that is a definate plus.

I had a Ford Tempo, ciirca 1992. Beat the ever living crap out of it, and it went until 2004.

12 years, not bad!
 Zargon
01-02-2007, 11:46 AM
ike: longevity of an automobile's running life is a large portion contributed to owner maintenance and care. my old cavalier ran like a top and even looked nice well beyond 100k, my pontiac minivan was great when I got rid of it at 170K, still see it driving around town as a taxi now.

my nissan 200sx was a piece of CRAP, always broke in some way or another, and rusty.

my saturn was great minus some owner induced mechanical failures :D

my new year started off OK I guess, I spent xmas till now sick, relaly sick last week, now its just sore throat lots of coughing and drainage.....

spent NYE with the girl at a hotel, just us, so no blue balls here :D

but now shes back to living 2 hours away for a week, then she moves an hour away, but I wont see for a week after that, distance is so annoying in relationships!

other than that things are alright I guess
 Rogue15
01-02-2007, 1:53 PM
yeah...as much as i like galaxies, i felt it was time for a break.
 Ikhnaton
01-02-2007, 7:43 PM
Nissans are crap for the most part. maybe they have gotten better, but in the realm of japanese cars, nissan is crap.

I have driven toyotas that were well over 10 years old and i have a 21 year old MR2 in my driveway. Granted, it hasn't been well maintained, but the engine still kicks ass and it is fun as hell to drive. I had an old toyota minivan that probably was at least 15 years old. the a/c didn't work anymore and we never really maintained it to speak of, but the engine lasted over 200K quite well.

Toyotas may not always have the biggest engines or most horsepower/torque, but i akin them to a slow burn that lasts for a helluva long time. Even if the rest of the car starts falling apart around it, the engine will keep on ticking (and the rest of the car is usually better put together with better materials than your typical american car). American cars may generally have more horsepower and stuff like that, but they are more like a flash burn that goes bright and hot for a bit but when it burns out, it effing snuffs it.
 Keyan Farlander
01-02-2007, 10:33 PM
There are a lot of American cars I would never buy. Dodge, GM...
 Nute Gunray
01-02-2007, 10:51 PM
I don't know how you can call a Nissan a Japanese car. They're like 70% American parts assembled in Tennessee or Alabama. Hell, the Titan, Frontier, and Armada weren't even designed in Japan. They're as American as a Dodge Ram or Ford F350.
 Rogue15
01-02-2007, 11:27 PM
had a fairly good day off...

woke up at around 9:30, my stupid alarm kept buzzing and i kept hitting snooze til it stopped...the power went out for a second, not unusual. So i thought it was like 12:30 when I woke up. Anyway I went out to penn state gamelands 159 took my .22 and nintendo ds, hiked to the stone hedges, and followed it, something i didn't do in fall when i was out bow hunting, I found this huge rock (forgot to bring my camera darn it) and decided to sit down and play some Final Fantasy III, as I was playing, I heard movement, then I moved, then a red squirrel started doing its 'omg!!11' thing, and froze at a tree, and i put 1 shot through its neck. After I saved my progress, I took the dead squirrel and put it on the rock, and decided to go check further up the trail, which actually led me about 300-500 meters from the way i used to climb through brush and briar and evil wicked thorns to get on top of the huge rock wall formation thing. anyway, i continued on the trail, didn't see anything, then i headed back, recovered the squirrel and went home.

After I got home, I played a little bit of WoW, quick went outside to cut the tail off the squirrel and feed the crows the rest of it (next time i get a red, it'll be left in the woods...aside from the tail). Anyway, I finish up on WoW, then go out and get used to my new bow. It's tough, as my aim is always to the right, i ended up losing 2 arrows...

Afterwards, I went upstairs, played an hour more of WoW, then I went over to my parents' to watch Bourne Identity w/my dad. I love that movie.

My mom and sister arrived near the end of the movie, so I brought my sis back to our apartment, and decided to clean my room...cleaned out alot of trash, receipts mostly.

Now I'm hungry, nothing to eat here except eggs and popcorn. Looks like I'll be heading to walmart on my day off. :( I really wish we had a Giants around here so I could avoid going into where I work. Weis' is too small and crowded and the lines suck. -_-
 edlib
01-03-2007, 12:20 AM
Felt a tiny bit better today. Managed to drag myself off to work. I almost shouldn't have bothered...

My monthly subway commuter pass just went a bit down in price... (which is good...) but the daily parking at the subway station garage just went way up... (not so much...) The net balance is a sizable loss for me if I park every day I go to work.

Looks like I'll be doing a lot more walking from my house to the station (about 3 or 4 miles...) or taking the bus from the end of my street just in order to stay ahead. I guess I'll only park on nights I know I'm going to be there late. It does mean I have to get up and out of the house at least a half-hour or more than I have been, though. Yahoo. :dozey:

Nobody was around at work yet. I basically started prioritizing the list of maintenance projects we have to get through in the next couple of weeks before school kicks in again. Hopefully some crew will show up to tackle some of these projects tomorrow.

One good thing about going in: I guess I left the P.A. system on after the New Years Eve show. Oops... :o My bad, I guess. I don't think it will do any harm... but I should be better than that by now. I guess I was just in such a rush to get the hell out of there the other night... or I just got distracted somehow from my typical closing-up routine.

Fell asleep shortly after getting home. Only woke back up a short while ago. Yup... morning shifts again for a while. Gotta get back into that groove again, it seems.

Early morning meeting in the a.m., so I guess I should get back to sleep before I wake up too much.
 Nute Gunray
01-03-2007, 2:06 PM
I got back in from Tampa yesterday afternoon. Underdog Penn State beat the #17 Tennessee Volunteers 20-10 in our season finale. Pretty lousy weather for the game, but it was nice to spend a few days in late December walking around in 80 degree weather. Tampa is even more of a hole than Miami is.
 Rogue15
01-03-2007, 2:24 PM
 edlib
01-03-2007, 3:12 PM
That's a scary lookin' thing. You mean you didn't shoot the whateveritis?
 Rogue15
01-03-2007, 3:20 PM
no i didn't shoot it, it's a porcupine. only had my bow and there was alot of wind. if i had my .22 i probably would have shot it after it climbed all the way to the top.
 Wildstar
01-03-2007, 6:06 PM
Finally got to ride my Xmas present, the new bicycle my family gave me. It took me a bit to get used to, as I've been used to shift levers either on the frame or between the handlebars and the front fork and this bike has a twist shifting system on the grips of the handlebars. I'm also not used to a bike with a front suspension. Anyway, I picked it up from the bike shop after my appointment (the shop was just up the street from where I was), rode it to the pharmacy to pick up my prescriptions, and then back home. Left where my appointment was @ 2:30 PM ET and, with the time at the shop and waiting for a new prescription order to be entered at the pharmacy, was home well before 3:30 PM. A bus trip would've had me home later, as I usually walk home from the pharmacy if I have to pick up prescriptions.
 Zargon
01-03-2007, 6:21 PM
There are a lot of American cars I would never buy. Dodge, GM...

GM is bascailly all I had owned till recently, all my family has owned, never had a major problem, that wasnt a warrenty replacement and relatively painless to fix.

I would never ever buy a chrylser, and I own the only dodge now that i ever would, a RAM.

ESp now that GM has 10/100k on all its cars now......
 Nitro
01-03-2007, 8:56 PM
The only Dodge product made after 1980 that I'll ever own is a mini-van... Those Caravans are damned handy for hauling gear and people, and the mileage is actually decent if you don't have a lead foot.
 Rogue15
01-04-2007, 9:02 AM
recieved an official tax bill in the mail, stating that i owe $93 for school taxes....got that last night. My sister didn't get one, so i was furious. woke up, called the tax collector lady and started yelling at her. she ended up pleading for her life and gave me a disconnected phone number to the courthouse or whatever......now i'm just pissed off.
 Daft Adidas
01-04-2007, 9:17 AM
i'm 14 no taxes for me! sorry............. i'm having a bad time. On the 27th of Dec my dog passed away we had to take her to the vet and put her down she was too ill. Now the house is very, very lonley! I'm make it though back to school on Monday! Arrgh!
 Zargon
01-04-2007, 9:46 AM
The only Dodge product made after 1980 that I'll ever own is a mini-van... Those Caravans are damned handy for hauling gear and people, and the mileage is actually decent if you don't have a lead foot.

the 2.2/2.5T cars are pretty fun, anything after like 95 is a maintenance nightmare.....esp with the caravans
 Taos
01-04-2007, 6:31 PM
So my NYE celebration was fun - drank a lot, was able to hang out with this cute blonde i've liked for a while and had a lot of my friends around too. We stayed up way too late [but it's new years, who cares]. And honestly, I have never really cared much for NYE celebrations before...but this year was somehow different, I can't put my finger on it....I had a lot of fun! :) I hope everyone else had fun!

Of course ever since the 1st, i've been sick. :/ I got the cold that's been going around my area here. Gotta love how alcohol lowers that immune system lol.

So my grand plan to start the new year is temporarily on hold at the moment [joined a gym etc and haven't gone yet lol]. But do not worry...my resolve...has NEVER ..been stronger!

:lightning
 edlib
01-04-2007, 7:02 PM
Ok... a day behind already. Damn... I knew it was inevitable.

Yesterday:
Started the day at work with a meeting. Not as bad as some of the ones I've been to. I generally dislike all meetings, though, so it's always hard to paste on a happy face and seem truly interested.

A bunch of us in my department took an extended lunch at the big Italian Bistro down the street in the afternoon. I got the eggplant. Pretty good. I was totally stuffed for the rest of the day.

When I got home I started playing with a CD project I promised a couple of people. Importing cassette tapes into my PC, and then editing the hell out of the tracks, and then mastering them.
It's a long, drawn out process. One I'm not sure I have the stamina to continue tonight...

At some point last night though, I took a break, and began to go through some other tapes I had laying around, and stumbled on an ancient and kinda goofy tape of school projects I had made MIDI sequences out of. One of them is this 2-part invention. (http://edlib.homestead.com/files/2_Part_Invention.mp3) I think I got a passing grade on it,.. but I don't remember much else about the class at this point. A real Baroque musician would, no doubt, tear it completely to shreds.

I have a couple of other (even goofier) MIDI projects... but they probably won't fit on the tiny slice of web-space I have at the moment.

Today:

A truly slow day at work. Still not feeling very good, so it was really difficult to get motivated to tackle all the projects I know must get done.

In what might just turn out to be a stunningly profound lapse of wisdom, I not only let slip to a co-worker that I post a daily running journal of sorts in a thread on an Internet forum... I, for some reason, volunteered to send a link to it.

This, in retrospect, could turn out to be a serious mistake.

I'm not exactly sure what inspired me to make this particular revelation... (the conversation had turned to everybody's Myspace pages, but since I don't have one, this was the closest analog I could come up with on the spot.) I can claim to be under the influence of being both under-the-weather and drugged-to-the-gills with powerful cold medications... still, I can't help but feel that a mistake has been made.

Thinking about some of the things I have revealed about myself here in the past 2 years... and my more than occasional disdain for the circumstances I often find myself in on the job... this could come back to haunt me in a serious way.

I can only hope this person A.) wasn't as interested as they seemed.... or, B.) has a truly good sense of humor, and takes my ranting and venting for what they really are...

Still... if someone who knows me in 'meatspace' truly bothers to read all of these threads, it could alter things around me somewhat.

Perhaps I'm reading it all wrong though... maybe we'll even get a new member out of it... that would be something!

I guess I'll just hope for the best.

I'm too tired for much else at this point... :dozey:
 Cmdr. Cracken
01-04-2007, 8:15 PM
You've let them know we exist! for shame! Quickly brothers, to the defenses! :D

Anyway, I'm a day behind as well, not there is much to talk about. To the overnight to night, and I'm fairly sure it's just me an one other crew person..... >.<

Hate.
 Rogue15
01-04-2007, 10:20 PM
My morning started off GREAT. yelled at tax collector person, then went w/my mom to best buy to pick up a computer desk, stopped at a place to eat, i ordered an omlet, then after we went to best buy and came home, i was gonna be late for work cause some road work was being done on the road on our way back...

so i called the store because i couldn't find the 1-800 number for calling off, got that number, then i called that 1800 number, which took forever cause it's automated and sucks. finally was transferred to manager just so i could say i would be 15 minutes late and wouldn't get in trouble for an 'unexcused tardy' -_-

got to work, discovered i was closing by myself....fine until 7pm, was there by myself then the madness kicked in around 7:30, 30 minutes before closing...ended up helping someone w/the damn picture maker forever, then some other guy that's kinda weird wanted me to help him find a cd, couldn't find it, so went back to helping pic maker people.....gah....ended up leaving 30 minutes late, while people were at the camera bar, i didn't have the keys to open it and didn't want to stick around for them to find out, as my coworker i think put them in her locker on mistake. -_-

sick of this ****. before i came home i just had to spend money because the fridge is empty...picked up some cream of wheat, milk, sliced turkey breast, sargentino cheese, and some bread, and also a ravioli florentine meal from smart choice cause it looked delicious.

Got home, put the smart choice meal in the microwave, my mom called and said that my dad looked over the tax bill and said it is for property owners, and that i should probably show it to my landlord.

I hope tomorrow I get two dollar raise at work. I ****ing deserve it.
 Daft Adidas
01-05-2007, 4:26 AM
Not much going on here pretty much of a bore. Let me think into the futre ah yes linger on the computer go down the town, play around with my stuff, linger on the computer, read book, linger on the computer, read book again, linger on the computer and bed.
 edlib
01-05-2007, 4:36 AM
NEVER got to sleep last night. Feel lousy, almost beyond description... like death warmed over lightly, with a side order of misery.
Extra helpings of both, too...

Taking the day off from work.

Hopefully I can get some sleep later. Need to kill this thing for good. Oh... it's on, now! A formal declaration of war, and the start of open hostilities.

One of us is goin' down before the weekend is over!
I hate to say who looks like the victor at the moment, though. :dozey:

My mom has got it now, too. A lot of folks I know do. Ick.
 Daft Adidas
01-05-2007, 4:42 AM
we had a big flu around a few months ago but it's gone now i think. I had it for a while.
 Cmdr. Cracken
01-05-2007, 5:56 AM
Insomnia sucks. That, and this giant emotional void isn't to great either. People at work say I'm depressed and should go see someone. No *&#% I'm depressed. Du'h, I wonder why?!

So. Full. Of. Hate.

But work was great, I had plenty of staff to do my bidding.
 Keyan Farlander
01-05-2007, 9:36 AM

The first rule of XWA.net is you do not talk about XWA.net.
 Rogue15
01-05-2007, 10:36 AM
heh, ed, that's not as bad as my mom telling me she found MY journal:

www.xanga.com/rogue15)

when i was at basic...
 Daft Adidas
01-05-2007, 10:41 AM
nice website rogue a pretty good 1 there. :)
 Zargon
01-05-2007, 11:07 AM
we must change the URL now and disconnect for the lucas games network!

I played a solid 4 hours of BF2142 last night and really got into a groove...............

other than that its been slow, just missin the gf cuz shes 2 hours away and I wont see her this weekend at all.................

works been busy, really really not looking forward to taking a class again, first time in a yera and half since I got my Bachelors.......starting monday I am taking a javascript class
 edlib
01-05-2007, 11:33 AM
Yeah... I created a security breach. Horror is bound to ensue...

Managed to grab a couple of hours sleep after my last post. Still feel like a pile of crap, but slightly less so than before. A smaller, fresher pile of crap, perhaps.
 Nute Gunray
01-05-2007, 12:19 PM
During the dark times, I allowed reality breach the walls of my internet fort and that was a bad idea.
 Taos
01-05-2007, 12:23 PM

Yeah... I created a security breach. Horror is bound to ensue...

:O

Eeeek, the first wave of their attack has already begun!

*mans the AA guns on the NE wall*
 Zargon
01-05-2007, 5:09 PM
the possible infusion of popular culture is a scary thought
 edlib
01-05-2007, 5:16 PM
Yes... the tearing down of walls around our insular little community can only bring hurt.

I wonder if now is a good time to bring up the fact that the person in question is also of the feminine persuasion...

Yeah kids... it just keeps getting worse and worse...

:p
 Taos
01-05-2007, 11:54 PM
I wonder if now is a good time to bring up the fact that the person in question is also of the feminine persuasion...

Yeah kids... it just keeps getting worse and worse...

:p

It's a curse you are bringing upon us!
 edlib
01-06-2007, 12:38 AM
You have no idea... ;)

But it's MY reporting back to work that I really worry about... I'm bound to get some odd looks once people realize what I'm really thinking most of the time. I do bite my tongue quite a bit, I'm afraid... then post here later to do all the spleen venting like a raving lunatic I've been holding in all day.
My reputation is shot if this all gets divulged, I'm afraid... Or maybe not... I'm not all that sure what exactly my reputation is at work to begin with... perhaps it's so low already that this couldn't possibly harm it.

Then there's all the most unfortunate divulgings about my personal life (or, more specifically, the almost complete and utter lack thereof...)

Of course, if any female were ever to bother digging through any of the older threads, I'm pretty sure the contents therein will scare her away for good. I doubt few of them would have the fortitude to make it this far...

Hell, we started this very thread six days ago with discussions of discolored testicular discomfort... that really should be enough to keep us covered. :dozey:

Anyway, we might have a bit of a temporary reprieve... she told me recently that she doesn't have a computer or internet connection at home, so it's unlikely to be an issue for the rest of the weekend, since the place is closed until Monday.

Again... the effects of a head swimming with a nasty sinus cold and a bloodstream thick with pseudo-ephedrine just pretty much destroyed any of normal filters I have in place to prevent exactly this sort of thing from happening.
Page: 1 of 5