Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Making "Jedi Armors"

Page: 1 of 1
 JediMarauder
12-28-2006, 1:26 AM
Hi. I was just wondering how I would make an armor not restrict the use of force powers in KotOR I. Which file is it that determines such things? I would really like to know since I have jus recently started modding. I understand the basics but the one thing that bothers me is that I cant figure out how make these "jedi armors", so I would appreciate it if someone could give me some instructions on how to accomplish this.
 ChAiNz.2da
12-28-2006, 11:34 AM
Had the exact same question many moons ago :D

http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=138428)

and Welcome to the Forums! :waive1:

p.s. Be sure to also read the thread that tk102 links to, to have a better understanding ;)
 JediMarauder
12-28-2006, 5:31 PM
Wow

It looks like we both made the same observations and mistakes. I also tried changing the BaseItem value of my armor to that of a robe and got the same result. So I figured changing itemtype would have the same results. I never would have even thought about changing that and the itemclass values. :P

Thanks
Page: 1 of 1