Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Game Stopping when going to a NEW planet...

Page: 1 of 1
 Wrathan
12-27-2006, 3:38 PM
So, I am wondering if anyone ELSE has tried to go to a planet they haven't visited yet and found themselves in what appears to be the bunk area of the Ebon Hawk. and no way out. There is a single spot that seems to be accessible, but it does nothing when clicked on ans says "Cut Start". This is in KotOR (not TSL) and it is VERY frustrating. I have been through and checked all kinds of things. Is it a mod, is it a feat I added through KSE, is it an item that I added through KSE? Any help would be great.
 Darkkender
12-27-2006, 4:04 PM
Okay to better be able to assist you what mods do you have installed. Please list them as without a list we can't speculate or help.
 Wrathan
12-27-2006, 4:46 PM
um....LOTS:
Bastilla and Female Revan love scene
Bastila Revelation Robes
Bastila Robe Replacement
bodysuit_bastila_v3.1_
Bastila Alternate Undies (v1.1) (and used head mod that was included)
Class Powers
Dialog Patches
Dlg pack2
Feat Gain
Feminine Reven
JedRoyGrd102
Stormtroopers
HardCore Mod
MavRHLightsaberPackK1Final
Mission Jedi
Mission Jedi Booster (Caucasin)
Redhawke Item pak's 1,2, and 3
Purchasing A Droid
r2mod
RH Term Droid Pack 1
RHJawaShop1a
RHKaminoEugenicsChamber1
RHEHConstructionBench
RHMissionCaucasian1b
RHMissionClothesMod1
RHMissionJediBoosterCaucasian2
RHORDMandellMod12
RHSFWorkbench1a
RHSithArtifacts
RHSithRobes1
RHVerpModArmor1
RHVerpReflecHArmor1
RHVerpReflecLtArmor1
Rodian Elder Merchant
Roleplay Padawan Mod
Saber Sounds
Shiny_HK47
tk_birthday
Yuka Laka
 Darkkender
12-27-2006, 6:57 PM
I imagine your culprit might be "Bastilla and Female Revan love scene" that or there was a mod by GSCCC for K1 titled "Reign of the Sith" that placed you within the Ebon Hawks bunk room.
 Wrathan
12-28-2006, 3:10 AM
Not sure why, but it seems to work if I DO NOT access SGE. Hmmm....maybe I am giving myself something that is stopping the game. Anyone know of a feat or item that can do this?

Edit: apparently something doesn't like it if I use the SGE to change my class. Hmmm.....VERY interesting. works ok if you have 1 level in non-Jedi and 19 in Jedi, but not if 20 in a jedi class. Weird.
Page: 1 of 1