Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

kse_333 Troubles

Page: 1 of 1
 Lord_Zacron
12-26-2006, 6:27 PM
I am on Tatooine and I can't enter the Docking Bay or Anchorhead. I can warp to every where else but not here. I have edited the game using kse_333 have the skip Taris, Ord Mantell, Jawa Shop, and Kamino Eugenics Mod installed. When I look at the save game file under quests it lists the quests I have done and then says BadstrRef Error: UNEXPECTED CHARACTERERROR: FATALCOMPILER ERRORERROR: PROGRAM COMPOUND STATEMENT AT START ERROR....etc. It is quite long and I was just wondering, is there any way to fix this or do I just stick a fork in it?
 Darkkender
12-26-2006, 7:05 PM
Those errors you are seeing are from a corupt savegame and are not caused by KSE. This is also likely to be the reason you are having problems with warping to the docking bay at anchorhead. likely you will need to go back a coupe of saves and try again.
Page: 1 of 1