Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Can't Click on Profile Screen

Page: 1 of 1
 Slent Thndr
12-25-2006, 8:59 AM
I just bought BattleFront 2 the other day and installed it. When I run it, it loads all the way to the screen where you choose your profile. Then I type in the name I want, but it wont let me click accept. It won’t let me click anything on the screen, and I have to exit with Alt+F4.

My PC has dual screens, but I tried disabling one of them and it still didn’t work. I have tried two different mice, and all the buttons on those mice.

I also tried downloading the update for BF2 from Lucas arts, but it didn’t help.

Has anyone else had this problem? What do I do?
 Cold Kill3r
01-01-2007, 8:47 PM
What's your PC specs?
 Slent Thndr
01-02-2007, 11:25 AM
P4 3.4 GHz, windows XP.
1GB DDR2 Ram.
Radion X800 video card.
Anything else u need to know?

The weird thing is that it works on my dad’s Pc, which has the same specs (but maybe less stuff installed).
 jawathehutt
01-03-2007, 6:59 PM
what keyboard, what apps where you runnning
 Slent Thndr
01-03-2007, 8:25 PM
Keyboard... a standard logicech one. But the problem is with clicking. I can type the name i want for the profile, just can't click accept afterwards. Mouse is a logicech
mx518 but ive also tried it with a standard windows optical.

Apps running? Just stuff in the system tray, like activesync (for pocket pc). I had everything closed.
Page: 1 of 1