Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

k1 and k2 holowan plugin

Page: 1 of 1
 gavran
12-23-2006, 11:39 AM
Hi people, this is my first post on these forums and the question I am asking is certainly a type of question all the newcomers ask :D. I recently downloaded the holowan plugin for kotor and I also have other mods I want to use in conjunction with it but some of the mods will surely conflict with the plugin.
So my question is:
1) Which mods are compatible with the plugin and which mods do you use with/without it?
2)Same question for the holowan plugin for TSL...
Thanks!
Cheers! :cheers:
 Darkkender
12-23-2006, 5:39 PM
Well for both Holowan Plugins in general I would check to see if the mods you plan to install are already included in there. Now any mod that uses the TSLPatcher for either K1 or K2 will automatically be compatible due to the way the Patcher works. All other mods will likely require learning a little modding so as to make them compatible.

Also many mods will include in there readme's if they are compatible with the plugins or not. Of those that provide compatibility many of them have subfolders with variant files for compatibility purposes.

On a direct note the [TSL]Holowan Plugin is 100% compatible with the USM. Simply install the USM and all of it's updates then the [TSL]Holowan Plugin and all of it's updates.
 shadowsallience
01-02-2007, 4:50 PM
Hi people, this is my first post on these forums and the question I am asking is certainly a type of question all the newcomers ask :D. I recently downloaded the holowan plugin for kotor and I also have other mods I want to use in conjunction with it but some of the mods will surely conflict with the plugin.
So my question is:
1) Which mods are compatible with the plugin and which mods do you use with/without it?
2)Same question for the holowan plugin for TSL...
Thanks!
Cheers! :cheers:

Hi,
I always find that installing individual mods can be more beneficial, as i have used the Holowan Plugins before, and although there are a good set of mods, a lot of the mods are either ones i won't play with or there will be specific ones not present in the Holowan plugin. I know the plugins are certainly convenient, i'd stick to individual mod installation to get the balance of mods right for your tastes and style of gameplay.

Hope this helps,
shadowsallience
 Nynaeve_Onasi
03-01-2007, 10:35 AM
I have a quick question about the Holowan plugin. I downloaded and began to play a new game, however I can't get off the spire. The game freezes when I talk to Carth. Help?

Never mind - I reloaded the game and the plugin. Then added the update - so now it is working fine.
Page: 1 of 1