Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

A Duel of the Fates!

Page: 2 of 2
 HK-42
12-31-2006, 12:55 PM
One of mine is invencible, the other is unstoppable.
 Anakin Skywalker
12-31-2006, 12:58 PM
I have defenses that are unbreakable, due to my Strong Connection to the Force.... and because of my strong connection to the Darkside....
 CSI
12-31-2006, 1:02 PM
One of mine is invincible, the other is unstoppable.

Misquoted it, corrected it, and used it against you.
 Grey Master
12-31-2006, 1:06 PM
I posses the thought bomb, and will use it to destroy.
 HK-42
12-31-2006, 1:19 PM
Use the bomb and it kills you too.
 Anakin Skywalker
12-31-2006, 1:20 PM
No, It doesn't Grivis, I've used it many times against your Sith Faction.......
 Darth InSidious
12-31-2006, 1:25 PM
Yeesh, how many ancient weapons are left?

I still have four or five storehouse planets, a fleet of 7-8,000 mothballed warships and a couple of meditation spheres, my own laboratories and experiments, as well as the power of Sith Alchemy, an art I am quite certain that none of you possess the knowledge of - even Sidious didn't practise it. Not to mention the entire wealth of the Old Sith Empire.

My ships may be old, but with the power of the Dark Side and a few enhancements, you will see that they are still a formidable force.

That, however is simply my physical strength. The Force is with me. You shall not succeed against me.

@Quanon: Welcome to the Dark Side :)
 Anakin Skywalker
12-31-2006, 1:27 PM
Think that.... right now....... but we shall see what happens when your death leaves an impact on your Factions...
 Grey Master
12-31-2006, 1:28 PM
I'm willing to sacrifice myself for the Balance.
(And use the Sith-Drive to talk!!)
 Darth InSidious
12-31-2006, 2:02 PM
Hah! My death? You couldn't defeat me with the help of three other Sith Lords and a fleet of star destroyers! And even if you *did* manage to destroy my body, you should be aware that a True Sith *never* dies!
 Anakin Skywalker
12-31-2006, 4:39 PM
You are no true Sith........... you've only survived this long due to stasis I should have killed you when I found your body in stasis...... I've been to your tomb more than once....
 Relenzo2
01-05-2007, 10:16 PM
Name: Epihoitan
Species: Human (But psychicly affected some time or other in his life)
Eye Color: Orange
Hair Color: Brownish-Black
Picture and/or Description: Wears the simple garb of a desert farmer, and, usually, an unnervingly collected, mocking expression
Home world: If he had a real home planet, he's forgotten
Political Affiliation:zip, nada, noodle.
Melee Weapon: Carries no weapons, but he can fashion sort of weapons of energy, like lightsabers, using the Force.
Color: Of lightsaber? Then N/A.
Long Range weapon:Pretty much the same as melee weapon
Enemies: The old Jedi order/ the Sith
Bio: Epihoitan was one of the masters of the Republic who was most pwerful with the Force. So powerful, he didn't need weapons or troopers. But during the final times of the Republic he lost faith in the Jedi and became a lone wanderer, decided to do what little he can to unite the galaxy.

And I'll start. By the way, someone should decide the location this is taking place at. If noone else, I will.

I step into the scene. "Hmph. Always fighting each other. I'll give the Jedi this much, they were united."
 Grey Master
01-05-2007, 10:20 PM
Uhhh, and u are, demanded the reb looking at the new arrival.
I think he is a Jedi responded Kreia using the Force.

(and I think that this thread is going to be closed down)
 Anakin Skywalker
01-05-2007, 10:27 PM
Oh, leave him alone... Gray One... he can join if he wants... but for future referance... join in the RP thread instead... so a mod can locky this.... if they want to
 Relenzo2
01-06-2007, 8:20 AM
Sorry, I thought that one was closed, so...
Page: 2 of 2