Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Mod Conflict?

Page: 1 of 1
 TheNeutrachrist
12-12-2006, 12:55 PM
I recently picked KOTOR II back up again and have a good amount of mods installed, but with the Zeison Sha and Jal Shey Armor and all mods that use a similar model when creating a unique armor have this problem...

back (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v291/nick05/skin1.jpg)

front (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v291/nick05/skin2.jpg)

Is it some sort of confliction that causes this? I remember that there was some sort of mod tool that you could download and turn off and on mods, that way you could easily see what is causing the problem. What was it?

And for those wondering the only robe mods I am using are svosh's collar fix Pavlos robe mod. And realistic robe animation.

One last thing while I'm here, there is also a mod that would change your basic clothes into that of a sith assassin or something similar. Anyone know the mod?
 ChAiNz.2da
12-12-2006, 1:02 PM
I remember that there was some sort of mod tool that you could download and turn off and on mods, that way you could easily see what is causing the problem. What was it?

cchargin's KMM (Kotor Mod Manager) (http://www.starwarsknights.com/tools.php#mctl)

Your skin looks reversed however. Are you using one of svцsh's skins as your template.. or are you skinning by using the game's default? svцsh's robe models are re-mapped, so you'll need to use his as your guide. :)
 TheNeutrachrist
12-12-2006, 1:05 PM
oh I'm not modding, this confliction or something just came up with all the mods I have installed.

And thanks for the link Chainz.
 ChAiNz.2da
12-12-2006, 1:08 PM
oh I'm not modding, this confliction or something just came up with all the mods I have installed.

And thanks for the link Chainz.
ahhh.. then that could explain it. If a modder included a new armor, but didn't use svцsh's models.. then that's what your mod problem is. The modder's skin is using the game's default pattern and model.. something svцsh's mod changes entirely :)

Oh! and Welcome to the Forums! :waive1:
 TheNeutrachrist
12-12-2006, 2:25 PM
Thanks glad to be here. Been messing around and now I dont think I have svoshs mods installed but the issue still comes up so I'm still double checking, which are his and which arent, using the KMM.
 darthcarth
12-12-2006, 2:28 PM
That acctualy looks sorta cool.
 TheNeutrachrist
12-12-2006, 2:30 PM
There are some that it does look really cool with pattern wise, but I just don't like a few of them.

Okay fixed it but now I have to ask does anyone recognize which MOD does this?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v291/nick05/darkjedi.jpg)

Because the whole reason I'm editing all this in order to make use of Prime's impending Imperial Knight mod.
 RedHawke
12-13-2006, 1:39 AM
Okay fixed it but now I have to ask does anyone recognize which MOD does this?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v291/nick05/darkjedi.jpg)

Because the whole reason I'm editing all this in order to make use of Prime's impending Imperial Knight mod.
That would be Maverick187's and my Prestiege Class item pack, it overwrites the JalShey robes with the Bandon ones for Male PC's.
 TheNeutrachrist
12-13-2006, 2:06 AM
Yeah guess I shoulda known, big fan by the way. Ok. Then if Prime's mod conflicts I'm gonna hafta figure out how to null that whole thing...
 RedHawke
12-13-2006, 2:29 AM
Yeah guess I shoulda known, big fan by the way. Ok. Then if Prime's mod conflicts I'm gonna hafta figure out how to null that whole thing...
That's the 'curse' of these games... there are only a finite number of body slots we can use, so people will have to end up choosing between mods.

Sad but tis' a fact. :(
 TheNeutrachrist
12-13-2006, 2:54 AM
Well then I have to ask, is there a mod with just your prestige lightsaber expansions?
 Darkkender
12-13-2006, 4:42 PM
When I finish the new version of the Holowan Plugin I will have Seperated installs for just new saber models and the sort and keep the robes seperate. However I've been testing some work arounds that might solve the problem anyways so keep your eye's peeled.
 TheNeutrachrist
12-13-2006, 4:49 PM
Awesom-O, I will definitely keep tabs on that.
 RedHawke
12-14-2006, 2:05 AM
Well then I have to ask, is there a mod with just your prestige lightsaber expansions?
Nope, sorry they are a package deal.
 Mav
12-14-2006, 2:30 AM
Nope, sorry they are a package deal.Aye, and I for one don't plan to go and spend hours tinkering with it again, lol
 TheNeutrachrist
12-14-2006, 7:44 PM
Haha, no big was just curious, otherwise I love the Mod, and if it works with the Imperial Knight Mod, then I will definitely re-install it.
Page: 1 of 1