Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Snowball Fight! RPG

Page: 2 of 2
 DarthAve
12-14-2006, 8:36 PM
She's dead, yeah....

Let's have a party for that.
 Miss_Mayhem
12-14-2006, 8:39 PM
"Well," Mayhem stammered, "Dark's dead ... so ... wanna go loiter around somewhere? I'm staying at the lodge for 2 more days and I dont need to get back until later today. We could all go and do something midly insane or something. I have $30, I can buy us some hot chocolate"
 DarthAve
12-14-2006, 8:45 PM
"No thanks." said Ave with the superbestfriends. "We just got back from Dunkin Donuts. You guys can go now." So they flew away!

"Let's go....to...a...winter carnival?"
 Psychochaos3
12-15-2006, 3:12 PM
" Let's go get rid of the body. And someone administer this to Zelda, she appears to be under an illusion where she's dieing and having lesbian sex with dark in the mind of Jmac."

At the nuclear plant everybody is ready to dispose of Dark forever.

"Good bye Princess Bitch." said Psycho as he threw Dark into the reactor.

Unfortunetly the energy was to evil and bitchy for the Reactor to withstand. The energy burst out of the reactor and flew across the sky to some unknown dimension.

"Damn. Why won't she die?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" screamed Psycho.

"Don't worry, she won't become tangible for around a month." said Purple Squid.

So, everyone went to winter carnival and got ready to finaly have their snowball fight.
 zelda 41
12-15-2006, 6:05 PM
HELLO, ZELDA ALMOST DEAD HERE.
---------
Zelda awoke at the winter carnival. She appeared to be okay, so she limbered over to Darth and the superbestfriends.

Zelda: Uh what just happened. And is Dark dead?
 DarthAve
12-15-2006, 6:09 PM
"I REVIVED YOU ZELDA!" Yelled Boyd. "WITH MY WIZARD POWERS!!!!!"
"Your power if flight. At least that's what Klia said."
"Okay."
So they got on the ferris wheel, rode the tild-a-whirl, and sat in a igloo and drank hot chocolate!
 Psychochaos3
12-19-2006, 6:48 PM
"well, she seems to have died and we tried to dispose of the body in a nuclear reactor, but her bitchiness was too much and her soul came back. Luckily, she can't regain her solid form for about a month."
 zelda 41
12-19-2006, 7:17 PM
Zelda: Wow. LET"S PARTY THEN!!!!!

So they all partied till midnight and Zelda went home to read and go on LFRD.
Page: 2 of 2