Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Only place I could think of

Page: 1 of 1
 Pabby
12-10-2006, 8:19 PM
I need help, every few times I attempt to play the game in Galactic Conquest it will freeze up and an hourglass will show, not the games, the classic Windows 98 Hourglass, and ill have to minimize the game and there will be a window saying "An exception has occurred. see _logfile.txt and _except.txt for details.", its extremely frustrating, could someone help?
 Thrawn3.14
12-10-2006, 8:38 PM
I need help, every few times I attempt to play the game in Galactic Conquest it will freeze up and an hourglass will show, not the games, the classic Windows 98 Hourglass, and ill have to minimize the game and there will be a window saying "An exception has occurred. see _logfile.txt and _except.txt for details.", its extremely frustrating, could someone help?

It happens to everyone. No fix yet, although one of the patches seemed to decrease them a bit...
Page: 1 of 1