Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

mjpb3's Blonde M!Exile

Page: 1 of 1
 mjpb3
12-09-2006, 7:38 PM
Nothing particularly *special* about this mod, I just wanted to release it here in TUCE since I do have it up on my site now.

-----

This is a very simple mod that adds a new blonde male PC to KotOR II.

This mod came about from experimenting with Disciple's head. I noticed that the textures for Disciple and PMHC04A (the *Jesus* looking head) are very similar, leading me to believe that either/or one of the models is based off of the other. (I could be wrong though. Wouldn't be the first time. :lol: )

Anyway, in a fit of frustration at not being able to get *Disciple* (the default Disciple head, that is...) to look like I want him to, I decided to try pasting Disciple's texture over the texture of PMHC04A, just to see what would happen, and this is the end result from doing that.

------------------------------------------------------------

Please view the mod page for installation instructions.

http://gamemods.mjpb3.net/sm-Screen-23.jpg)

Here's the link:
http://www.cjt0202.net/mjpb3mods.php)
http://gamemods.mjpb3.net)

As always, feedback is welcomed.

Enjoy!
 Inyri
12-09-2006, 8:24 PM
Well I'd say it's an improvement over the Disciple, and both games seem to be a bit lacking in blondes, so definitely a good thing. Doesn't look half bad, either! :)
 Kainzorus Prime
12-09-2006, 8:32 PM
Looks very good, most of the skin on 'Jesus' head usually dont cover all of the beard.
 Master Kavar
12-09-2006, 9:44 PM
I like it; the clean shaven and blond hair gives him that classic super hero look. Does he have any dark side transitions?
 mjpb3
12-10-2006, 1:15 AM
I like it; the clean shaven and blond hair gives him that classic super hero look. Does he have any dark side transitions?

Just eye color. I'm not a huge fan of ghastly darkside transitions.
 Shem
12-10-2006, 1:37 AM
Just eye color. I'm not a huge fan of ghastly darkside transitions.You and I are exactly alike in this area. All the heads I use or make appearances in my personal games for both KOTOR games are just eye transitions. I believe ROTS answered how that works according to George Lucas.
 Arбtoeldar
12-11-2006, 12:01 PM
Just eye color. I'm not a huge fan of ghastly darkside transitions.

Thank You. I can use him for light or dark play throughs.
 Ghost Down
12-11-2006, 1:23 PM
Oh awsome! That looks really nice mjpb3!
Whould it also be possible to release those clothes that he is wearing in the portraits?
And maybe a suggestion but did you consider using the long haired hispanic head? I think it whould be alot more suitable for a skin like that, not that this one is bad or so, it's just that his chin is a bit ..Large, sorta like Jay Leno, hehe..

@Shem

Could you perhaps upload your DS transitions to KOTORFiles? :)

- Ghost Down
 mjpb3
12-11-2006, 9:19 PM
Oh awsome! That looks really nice mjpb3!Thanks!

Whould it also be possible to release those clothes that he is wearing in the portraits?Those are just recolors of the basic male underware suit-dealy that the males already wear. No mod, I'm afraid.

And maybe a suggestion but did you consider using the long haired hispanic head? I think it whould be alot more suitable for a skin like that, not that this one is bad or so, it's just that his chin is a bit ..Large, sorta like Jay Leno, hehe..Err, that's because his chin was formerly covered by a beard. :lol:

I actually like his face. It's different, and I am always up for different in either game as I have literally played them both to death.

Besides, if I am not mistaken, Latino Heat, aka long-haired Hispanic male #1, has a messed up head model -- or at least he does in MY game. Everytime I have ever used that head, there is always a "growth" jutting out under his chin that looks quite "icky".

Also, the texture files are somewhat different, so I don't see me making this from Latino Heat. Sorry.
 mjpb3
02-27-2007, 7:20 PM
Would any mod be so kind and change the name of this thread to
[K2] mjpb3's Blonde M!Exile?

Thanks!

Mod note: Done. ~M
 Knickalen
04-22-2008, 1:56 AM
Has this shown up anywhere other then the dead link where it was originally available?
 Ferc Kast
04-22-2008, 7:08 AM
Has this shown up anywhere other then the dead link where it was originally available?
Here's a page with most of her mods: http://www.cjt0202.net/mjpb3mods.php)
Page: 1 of 1