Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Which of my works do you think are better?

Page: 1 of 1
 Tysyacha
12-09-2006, 3:01 PM
Be honest, now. ;)
 steven
12-09-2006, 3:38 PM
Tysy, I swear you post more polls than you do stories.
 Jason Skywalker
12-09-2006, 4:20 PM
Serious, really.

Your badfics are funny, but your serious are just a pure excellent piece of work.
 CSI
12-09-2006, 4:30 PM
Same here. I think your baddies are good.
 Diego Varen
12-09-2006, 5:04 PM
Serious, really.

Your badfics are funny, but your serious are just a pure excellent piece of work.

Agreed.
 RC-1162
12-10-2006, 1:11 AM
how would this affect your work? you gotta write for yourself, not for the masses ;)

but since you posted a poll, i'd say your badfics were better :D
 Sabretooth
12-10-2006, 5:44 AM
I'm not sure if such off-topic discussions are allowed in the CEC. They make the place look a little messy. How about a new forum?

I've liked your serious ones, honestly. The badfics were hilarious, but couldn't match your serious work.

Like RC said, always right for yourself, and not for the masses! That is how I started out writing Jaden Korr - Darth Qollous, before it became a forum legend. :xp: Seriously, listen to the masses only for encouragement and improvement.
 Jae Onasi
12-10-2006, 2:54 PM
Sorry I have to close this one, Tysyacha. Feedback will be in the threads of your works. Don't worry about what anyone else thinks--write stories that _you_ enjoy. We're just happy you've decided to share them with us. :)
Page: 1 of 1