Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

The Imperium

Page: 1 of 1
 ion_burn
10-08-2001, 12:14 AM
Greetings All, I am Ion_burn, sorta the leader of the new squad 'The Imperium'.

We are new to the Galactic Battlegrounds community, as most are, but I have read up on these forum threads (Vipers a pain, isn't he), and we are not a part of these and would like to remain so. We are not on sides yet, but we will chose one as we go.

You can check out our site at http://swbg_imperium.tripod.com) as soon as it goes live. There is just a splash screen there now.

We hope to forge trustworthy alliances, and accomplish our goals as a squad for this game.

We also have branch of the squad (Das Imperium) which plays World War II Online.

Thank you for your time. It is well appreciated.

If you have any questions or would just like to talk, my email is ion_burnz@hotmail.com and on the zone I am Ion_burn.
 Lord Tirion
10-08-2001, 1:45 AM
Sup bro and welcome to SWGB. We hope you like this game as much as we do. Feel free to visit our site as well and perhaps we can link each others clans up to our sites. Good luck and I hope to see from you in your posts here in this forum.
 ion_burn
10-08-2001, 8:06 AM
We will Nexsis. As soon as the site is finished, I'll be sure to add a link to your squad.
 JEDI_MASTA
10-08-2001, 3:37 PM
welcome to the clan thingie lol
Page: 1 of 1