Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Rebel Ships @ BoE

Page: 1 of 1
 Darth Sceltor
08-09-2001, 1:17 AM
I was watching RotJ recently to spot all the diff types of Rebel Ships at teh Battle of Endor. I spotted the obvious Mon Cal cruisers, Nebulon-B's and Corvettes. Also the Rebel Transports. But during one frame, I saw a ship at the bottom of the screen that kind of looked like a Dreadnaught from XWA, but with a narrower midsection. IT's one of the shots where it shows the fleet from the side. I can't remember if it's at Sullust or at Endor. I think that is the only frame you can see it it, but it piqued my curiosity.
 Keyan Farlander
08-09-2001, 7:16 AM
Well, I though I saw a Corellian corvette or two in there. I also thought I saw something that looked like a Corellian gunship.
 Rebel Loyaltist
08-09-2001, 9:15 PM
Yeah there's a Dreadnaught in the Sullust scene, It's behind the Home One way in the distance. There's also a ship called a
Y-Head Corvette at Endor, it's under the Death Star just after the scene where a few trees are destroyed.

------------------
If you leap before you look, I'm not catching you sorry ass!
 Adama
12-19-2005, 2:49 PM
Didn't even know that Dreadnaughts existed within the Rebel fleet, i always thought they were mainly used by the imperials or by pirates.
Page: 1 of 1